Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Bangla Tigers vs The Chennai Braves, Abu Dhabi T10, 12th Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On November 23, 2021
The 12th Match of the Abu Dhabi T10 2021 is scheduled to play Bangla Tigers vs The Chennai Braves on Tuesday, 23rd November 2021 at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
Bangla Tigers ( BT ) Reviews
Bangla Tigers are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Northern Warriors in their most recent match by the margin of five wickets. The performance of their bowling unit was not good. They leaked 126 runs in their inning of 10 overs. Almost all bowlers from their side picked wickets. Luke Wood, James Faulkner, Isuru Udana, and Karim Janat picked one wicket each while Benny Howell was the only bowler from their side who failed to pick any wicket.
The Chennai Braves ( CB ) Reviews
The Chennai Braves had lost their most recent match against Team Abu Dhabi by a huge margin of eight wickets. The performance of their batting order was good. They scored a total of 131 runs in their 10 overs inning. B Rajapaksa was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 54 runs on 29 balls with the help of three boundaries and five huge sixes. A Perera scored 32 runs while the skipper, Dasun Shanaka scored 23 runs on just 8 balls. He smashed one boundary and three huge sixes during his inning.
According to our match prediction, The Chennai Braves is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make The Chennai Braves a favorite team to win this match.
The Chennai Braves had lost all played matches but they are a strong team and will bounce back strongly
The batting order of The Chennai Braves is much stronger
The Chennai Braves also has a strong bowling department
The bowling unit of The Chennai Braves had performed well so far
Bangla Tigers had acquired the services of the best players and their key players are in good form, so the winning chances of today’s match for Bangla Tigers have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Bangla Tigers have a 56% chance to win this match The Chennai Braves has a 44% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play an important role in the result of each and every match of the T10 League. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as the behavior of pitch will be the same during both innings.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The 12th match of the T10 League is going to be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. This venue has one of the flattest and completely dead tracks we have seen in the past. We are expecting a slow, flat, and good batting surface for this match. A score of more than 120 runs should be a par score.
The weather forecast for Abe Dhabi is almost good for this cricket match. There was some rain in Abu Dhabi yesterday and two matches were disturbed but we are hoping that the weather will be clear during all matches of today.
BT vs TCB Fantasy Tips
Wicket-Keeper: Andre Fletcher Batsmen: Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Hazratullah Zazai, Angelo Perera, Will Jacks All Rounder: Ravi Bopara, Benny Howell Bowler: Munaf Patel, Mohammad Amir, James Faulkner, Roman Walker
Date: Tuesday, 23rd November 2021 Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 08:00 PM LOCAL / 10:00 PM BD.
Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Ends: North End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 62
Matches won batting first: 27
Matches won bowling first: 35
Average 1st Inns scores: 141
Average 12th Inns scores: 129
Highest total recorded: 225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
Lowest total recorded: 84/10 (18.2 Ov) by BAN vs RSA
Highest score chased: 167/5 (19 Ov) by NZ vs ENG
Lowest score defended: 129/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Bangla Tigers Squad
Tom Hartley, Vishnu Sukumaran, Sabir Rao, Will Smeed, Qais Ahmad, Luke Fletcher, Adam Lyth, Faf du Plessis (c), Andre Fletcher, Johnson Charles (wk), Will Jacks, Hazratullah Zazai, Benny Howell, Isuru Udana, Karim Janat, James Faulkner, Luke Wood, Hassan Khalid.
The Chennai Braves Squad
Khalid Shah, Yusuf Pathan, Mohammad Shahzad, Tion Webster, Toby Albert, Bhanuka Rajapaksa (wk), Ravi Bopara, Angelo Perera, Dasun Shanaka (c), Laxman Manjrekar, Dhananjaya Lakshan, Samiullah Shinwari, Mark Deyal, Curtis Campher, Roman Walker, Munaf Patel.