Match Preview, 2019 Cricket World Cup: 16th Match, BAN vs SL – Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. June 11, 2019.
Table of Contents
Todays cricket betting tips. Who will win the match today? We cover all major cricket tournaments and matches – ODI Cricket World Cup, T20 World Cup, IPL, Big Bash, CPL, BPL, Asia Cup, England Blast, Africa T20 and much more. Cricket Match Predictions and Cricket Betting Tips from Experts. Ball to Ball sessions ,Top run scorers, top wicket takers, man of the match, most sixes. Also we provide Football andTennis Prediction.
BAN vs SL, 16th match, ICC Cricket World Cup to be played at Bristol. Scheduled for June 11, the live action begins at 03:30 PM +06
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the big event of cricket. The 16th match of cricket World Cup 2019 is scheduled to play between Bangladesh and Sri Lanka on Tuesday, 11th June 2019 at The County Ground, Bristol. We are providing safe, perfect and accurate today match prediction for all matches of cricket world cup 2019.
Bangladesh had played three matches so far in this big event. They had lost two and win a single match. They won their very first match against South Africa but they were beaten by New Zealand and England in their second and third match. In their most recent match against England, they won the toss and decided to field first. The bowling unit of Bangladesh had their worst performance in this match in their history. They leaked 386 runs in their fifty overs. They could not stop the strong batting order of England side from scoring the runs. Mohammad Saifuddin was charged for 78 runs while he got two wickets. Mehidy Hasan also got two wickets in his ten overs while he leaked 67 runs. The skipper, Mashrafe Mortaza, and Mustafizur Rahman got one wicket each.
The batting order of Bangladesh side performed well in this match but could not chase the huge target of 387 runs. They scored 280 runs and were all out in 19th over. Shakib Al Hasan was the only batsman from Bangladesh side who scored his century. He scored 121 runs while he faced 119 balls. No other batsmen could score some big runs on the board. Mushfiqur Rahim was the second highest run scorer from their side who had 44 runs in his account. Mahmudullah scored 28 while Mosaddek Hossain scored 265 runs. The key batsman of Bangladesh side, Tamim Iqbal scored 19 runs while Soumya Sarkar only could manage to score two runs. Bangladesh team will face the strong teams of the world and they must give their best performance to play a role for their team.
Sri Lankan also had played three matches right now. They were beaten by New Zealand in their first match with a massive margin of ten wickets. They beat Afghanistan in their second match that was rain affected with 31 runs through DLS method. The third match of Sri Lanka against Pakistan was abandoned without a ball bowled due to rain.
The Sri Lanka team is considered as a weak team of this tournament but they have some experienced players in the side. Nuwan Pradeep, who played a key role in their win against Afghanistan, is facing an injury and that is a huge loss for Sri Lanka. Kusal Perera is the player who had been in good form in this tournament so far. He and other players like Dimuth Karunaratne, and Lahiru Thirimanne should give their best performance to win this very important match.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our prediction, Bangladesh is the favorite team to win this match. There are many reasons that make Bangladesh a favorite team in this match. Some are mentioned below:
Bangladesh has a good record while playing against Sri Lanka
The bowling unit of Bangladesh is much stronger as compared to Sri Lanka
The batting order of Sri Lankan side is also strong
Winning Chances for the Both Teams
Sri Lankan team have a combination of young and experienced players in their side. Their batting order is much better than Bangladesh, so the winning chances of today match for Sri Lanka have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.
Bangladesh has 52% chances to win this match Sri Lanka has 48% chances to win this match
Wicket-Keeper: Liton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mohammad Mithun.
Bristol doesn’t offer much in terms of pace and seam movement as the venue is known for its low bounce. The short straight boundaries will want the bowlers to bowl wide of the stumps as finger-spinners and skiddy bowlers are the only ones who can trouble the batsmen on a good batting wicket.
Weather Report for Today Match
Fans are expected to have a pretty pleasant time during the day with showers expected as the day progresses. The 84% cloud cover will make the players cold during the evenings as the rain forecast might make the captains to bat first after winning the toss.
Moby Media Group, Fox Sports, Nine Network, OSN Sports Cricket, Eleven Sports, Bangladesh Television, Gazi TV, Star Sports, Star Cricket, ATN Network, ESPN, Sky Sports, Channel 4, DD Sports, Digicel, Sky Sport, Ten Sports Pakistan, PTV Sports, SkyCable, Dialog TV, SuperSport, TrueVisions,
SEN Radio, Macquarie Sports Radio, Radio 4 89.1 FM & Gold FM 101.3 (UAE), Bangladesh Betar, BBC Radio, All India Radio.
Hotstar, Kayo, OSN, Wavo, Rabbithole App, Astro Go, ESPN Play, Caribbean, Now TV App, Sky Go, Digicel Play, Fan Pass, Sony Liv, Starhub Go, Watch ESPN Brazil, ESPN Play South, ESPN Play North, SuperSport App, Willow TV App.