The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of ODI cricket. The 1st ODI match of the Bangladesh tour of Zimbabwe, 2021 is scheduled to be held on Friday, 16th July 2021 at Harare Sports Club, Harare. We are providing 100 safe, perfect, and accurate today cricket match prediction for all matches of Zimbabwe and Bangladesh.
Zimbabwe is going to play any ODI series after the gap of near about one year. They played their last ODI series back in November 2020 against Pakistan where they lost the series but won the last ODI match played at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium in the super over against Pakistan. They had lost the only test played and now are going to face Bangladesh in three ODI and the same T20 matches. The batting order of Zimbabwe is good but not strong when we compared it with Bangladesh.
Craig Ervine, Milton Shumba, Dion Myers, Roy Kaia, Timycen Maruma, and Sean Williams are the key batters for Zimbabwe while Kevin Kasuza, Regis Chakabva, Brendan Taylor, and Joylord Gumbie are part of the squad as wicket-keeper batsmen. The bowling department of Zimbabwe is also good but not much stronger than Bangladesh. Tendai Chatara, Tanaka Chivanga, Luke Jongwe, Wellington Masakadza, Blessing Muzarabani, Richard Ngarava, and Donald Tiripano are the key bowlers in the squad of Zimbabwe.
Bangladesh had won the only test match played in this tour of Zimbabwe so far which had improved their ranking in the test matches. The batting and bowling squad of Zimbabwe is strong and experienced at least on paper when we compare it with Zimbabwe and they are the favorite team to win this ODI series. Tamim Iqbal is going to lead the Bangladesh team in this ODI series. He is a good batsman and is also in good form these days. Mohammad Naim, Shakib ul Hasan, Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mosaddek Hossain, and Mehidy Hasan are the regular batsmen who are part of the squad of Bangladesh team for this tour of Zimbabwe.
Liton Das, Mohammad Mithun, and Nurul Hasan are the wicket-keeper batsmen in the squad of Bangladesh. The bowling department of Bangladesh is also strong and experienced than Zimbabwe. Taskin Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Taijul Islam, Shoriful Islam, and Rubel Hossain are the key bowlers for Bangladesh who will be taking care of the bowling department.
Zimbabwe ODI History and Stats
Zimbabwe had played a total of 533 ODI matches so far. They won 140 matches while other teams won 375 matches while their 11 matches were ended with no result and seven matches of Zimbabwe were tied.
Bangladesh ODI History and Stats
Bangladesh had played 385 ODI matches right now with 133 wins to their name. They had lost 245 matches while 7 matches were ended with no result.
Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh ODI History and Stats
Zimbabwe had played 75 ODI matches against Bangladesh where they won 28 while Bangladesh had won 47 matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
As per our cricket match prediction, Bangladesh is the favorite team to win this match. The reasons why Bangladesh is a favorite team in this match, are mentioned below:
Bangladesh is overall a strong and experienced team than Zimbabwe
The bowling unit of Bangladesh is much stronger as compared to Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe also has the advantages of home ground and conditions
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Bangladesh has a strong batting order and bowling unit as compared to Zimbabwe, so the winning chances of Bangladesh for today’s match have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Bangladesh has a 60% chance to win this match Zimbabwe has a 40% chance to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 1st ODI match between Zimbabwe and Bangladesh is going to be played at Harare Sports Club, Harare. The pitch at this stadium is excellent for batting. The boundaries at this venue are short and will bring the spinners into play. The pitch will continue to be good for batting throughout the match.
Weather Report for This Match
The weather forecast in Harare on match day is not very good. There are some chances of rain but and that is possible that we may have an interrupted match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 prediction for Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh. After checking the ODI player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Zimbabwe and Bangladesh is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Friday, 16th July 2021
Time: 07:30 AM GMT / 09:30 AM LOCAL / 01:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Venue: Harare Sports Club
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
Known as: Salisbury Sports Club
Ends: City End, Club House End
Time Zone: UTC +02:00
Home to: Rhodesia, Zimbabwe, Mashonaland
Venue Scoring Pattern in ODIs
Total matches: 152
Matches won batting first: 73
Matches won bowling first: 76
Average 1st Inns scores: 228
Average 2nd Inns scores: 193
Highest total recorded: 350/6 (50 Ov) by AUS vs ZIM
Lowest total recorded: 35/10 (18 Ov) by ZIM vs SL
Highest score chased: 328/3 (46.4 Ov) by RSA vs AUS
Lowest score defended: 129/10 (32.4 Ov) by ZIM vs AFG
Zimbabwe ODI Squad
Takudzwanashe Kaitano, Milton Shumba, Brendan Taylor (c), Dion Myers, Timycen Maruma, Roy Kaia, Regis Chakabva (wk), Donald Tiripano, Victor Nyauchi, Blessing Muzarabani, Richard Ngarava. Wellington Masakadza, Tendai Chatara, Kevin Kasuza, Luke Jongwe, Joylord Gumbie, Tendai Chisoro, Tanaka Chivanga.
Bangladesh ODI Squad
Tamim Iqbal (C), Mohammad Naim, Liton Das, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Mohammad Mithun, Afif Hossain, Nurul Hasan, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Taijul Islam, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mustafizur Rahman, Taskin Ahmed, Rubel Hossain, Shoriful Islam.