Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Trinbago Knight Riders vs Saint Lucia Kings, CPL T20, 1st Semi final Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On Sep 14, 2021
The 1st Semifinal of CPL T20 2021 is scheduled to play between Trinbago Knight Riders and Saint Lucia Kings on Tuesday, 14th September 2021 at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts
Trinbago Knight Riders Reviews
Trinbago Knight Riders had beaten St Kitts and Nevis Patriots in their most recent match with a handsome margin of four wickets where they won the toss and decided to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was impressive and they leaked 147 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Almost all bowlers from their side performed well. Ali Khan was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against just 19 runs. Isuru Udana picked two wickets while Akeal Hosein and Ravi Rampaul picked one wicket each. Jayden Seales and the skipper, Kieron Pollard were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket.
Saint Lucia Kings Reviews
Saint Lucia Kings had performed average in this edition of the CPL T20. They could manage to win five out of 10 matches at the league stage. They were beaten by Barbados Royals in their previous match by a handsome margin of 8 wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The way how their batting order performed in that match was just outstanding. They scored 190 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Roston Chase was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 56 runs on 38 balls with the help of six boundaries and two huge sixes.
Head to Head Matches
Trinbago Knight Riders had faced Saint Lucia Kings in 17 matches where they had won 12 while Saint Lucia Kings had won 3 matches.
According to our CPL Prediction, Trinbago Knight Riders is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Trinbago Knight Riders a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Trinbago Knight Riders are the best performing team of this tournament
The bowling department of Saint Lucia Kings failed to perform well in the previous match
Trinbago Knight Riders have some best all-rounders in the squad
The batting order of Saint Lucia Kings is strong and in good form
Saint Lucia Kings is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Saint Lucia Kings have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Trinbago Knight Riders have a 56% chance to win this match Saint Lucia Kings has 44% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play a key role in the result of each and every match of the Caribbean Premier T20 League as we had observed in the previous seasons. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as there is some rain expected and can make the batting a bit difficult.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The 1st Semifinal of the Caribbean Premier League is going to be played at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 185 is going to be tough to chase.
The weather forecast for St Kitts is not good for this cricket match. There is a lot of rain in the region and it is possible that we may not watch the full match. As rain is expected, Duckworth Lewis might come into the picture.
Dream 11 Predictions
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Trinbago Knight Riders vs Saint Lucia Kings 1st Semifinal match CPL 2021. After checking the latest player’s availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of Caribbean Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Details
Date: Wednesday, 14th September 2021
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 10:00 AM LOCAL / 08:00 PM IST (BD)
Stadium: Warner Park
Location: Basseterre, St Kitts, West Indies
Capacity: 8,000 (10,000 incl temporary seating)
Ends: Pavillion End, Lozack Road End
Time Zone: UTC -04:00
Home to: Leeward Islands
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 10
Matches won batting first: 2
Matches won bowling first: 6
Average 1st Inns scores: 119
Average 2nd Inns scores: 93
Highest total recorded: 182/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs WI
Lowest total recorded: 45/10 (11.5 Ov) by WI vs ENG
Highest score chased: 147/3 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs AFG
Lowest score defended: 112/3 (15 Ov) by WI vs AFG
Trinbago Knight Riders Squad
Khary Pierre, Tion Webster, Leonardo Julien, Sunil Narine, Anderson Phillip, Yasir Shah, Lendl Simmons, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Colin Munro, Darren Bravo, Tim Seifert, Kieron Pollard (c), Isuru Udana, Akeal Hosein, Jayden Seales, Ali Khan, Ravi Rampaul.
Saint Lucia Kings Squad
Faf du Plessis, Kadeem Alleyne, Usman Qadir, Keron Cottoy, Obed McCoy, Kesrick Williams, Javelle Glenn, Andre Fletcher (c & wk), Rahkeem Cornwall, Roston Chase, Tim David, Samit Patel, David Wiese, Alzarri Joseph, Wahab Riaz, Keemo Paul, Jeavor Royal, Mark Deyal.