Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Delhi Capitals vs Kolkata Knight Riders, IPL T20, Qualifier-2 Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On October 13, 2021
The Qualifier 2 Match of the 2021 Indian Premier League is scheduled to play DC vs KKR on Wednesday, 13th October 2021 at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah.
Delhi Capitals ( DC ) Reviews
Delhi Capitals had been just outstanding in this tournament. They had performed well in both parts of IPL. They had lost the qualifier one match and now have the last chance to reach the final of IPL 2021. The performance of the batting order of Delhi Capitals was just outstanding. They scored a total of 172 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Prithvi Shaw was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 60 runs on just 34 deliveries with the help of seven boundaries and four huge sixes. The skipper, Rishabh Pant also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He scored 51 runs while he faced 35 balls and smashed three boundaries and two huge sixes during his inning.
Kolkata Knight Riders ( KKR ) Reviews
Kolkata Knight Riders had bounced back strongly in the second half of IPL and had won six out of eight matches played in UAE. They had won an eliminator match against RCB with a margin of four wickets. The way how their bowling unit performed in the previous match was just outstanding. They leaked 138 runs in their inning of 20 overs against the strong batting order of RCB. Sunil Narine was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked four wickets in his four overs bowled out against just 21 runs. Lockie Ferguson picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 30 runs.
DC vs KKR Head to Head
Delhi Capitals had played 28 matches against Kolkata Knight Riders where Delhi Capitals had won 13 matches while Kolkata Knight Riders had won 15 matches.
We have no Delhi Capitals is a strong and well-balanced team and has a strong batting and bowling department which is in good form. The batting and bowling squad of this team is much stronger at least on papers. According to our today prediction, Delhi Capitals is the favorite team that will win this match. There are many factors that make Delhi Capitals a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Delhi Capitals is the best performing team of this edition of IPL
The batting order of the Delhi Capitals is in superb form
The batting order of Kolkata Knight Riders is also strong
The bowling unit of Delhi Capitals is better than Kolkata Knight Riders
Delhi Capitals is overall a strong team than Kolkata Knight Riders. They have the best players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for the Delhi Capitals have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Delhi Capitals have a 52% chance to win this match Kolkata Knight Riders have a 48% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous editions. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report & Conditions
Qualifier 2 of IPL T20, 2021 is going to be held at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. We had seen a total score of near about 220 runs in the most recent three matches played here. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen for the good cricketing shorts but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 170 plus seems to be a par score.
The weather forecast of Sharjah is almost good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
DC vs KKR Fantasy Tips
WICKETKEEPER: R Pant BATSMEN: S Gill (C) S Dhawan S Hetmyer R Tripathi P Shaw ALL-ROUNDERS: S Narine (VC) V Iyer BOWLERS: L Ferguson V Chakravarthy A Nortje
Date: Wednesday, 13th October 2021
Time: 08:00 PM BD.
Stadium: Sharjah Cricket Stadium Opened: 1982 Capacity: 16,000 Time Zone: UTC +04:00 Ends: Pavilion End, Sharjah Club End Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 13
Matches won batting first: 9
Matches won bowling first: 4
Average 1st Inns scores: 149
Average 2nd Inns scores: 131
Highest total recorded: 215/6 (20 Ov) by AFG vs ZIM
Lowest total recorded: 90/10 (19.1 Ov) by AFG vs NED
Highest score chased: 140/3 (17.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
Lowest score defended: 154/8 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Rishabh Pant (c & wk), Shreyas Iyer, Shimron Hetmyer, Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Kagiso Rabada, Tom Curran, Avesh Khan, Anrich Nortje, Vishnu Vinod, Kulwant Khejroliya, Lalit Yadav, Praveen Dubey, Ben Dwarshuis, Lukman Meriwala, Marcus Stoinis, Sam Billings, Steven Smith, Umesh Yadav, Amit Mishra, Ajinkya Rahane, Ishant Sharma, Ripal Patel, Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw.
Eoin Morgan (c), Dinesh Karthik (wk), Shakib Al Hasan, Sunil Narine, Lockie Ferguson, Shivam Mavi, Varun Chakravarthy, Harbhajan Singh, Tim Southee, Andre Russell, Ben Cutting, Karun Nair, Pawan Negi, Kuldeep Yadav, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Sheldon Jackson, Sandeep Warrier, Prasidh Krishna, Rinku Singh, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Vaibhav Arora, Tim Seifert, Shubman Gill, Venkatesh Iyer, Nitish Rana, Rahul Tripathi.