The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of T20 cricket. The 2nd T20 match of the South Africa tour of Pakistan is scheduled to be held on Saturday, 13th February 2021 at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore. We are posting safe, secure, and accurate today match prediction of all matches of South Africa and Pakistan.
After the winning of the test series, Pakistan had a good start to this home series of three T20 matches and won the opening match against South Africa by the margin of three runs. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The performance of the batting order of Pakistan was not impressive. They could manage to score 169 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Mohammad Rizwan was the most successful and highest run-scorer from the Pakistan side who scored his maiden t20 century in that match. He scored 106 runs and remained not out till the end of the inning. He faced 64 deliveries and smashed six boundaries and seven sixes. He had the record of hitting the number of sixes from any Pakistani batsmen in a T20 match. No other batsmen from the Pakistan side could put some big runs on the board.
Haider Ali scored 16 runs while Hussain Talat could manage to score 15 runs. The skipper, Babar Azam failed to open his account on the scoreboard as he was run-out on the very first delivery of the inning. The bowling unit of Pakistan also failed to give their best performance in the previous match but they defended the target of 170 runs and leaked 166 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Usman Qadir was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against 21 runs. Haris Rauf also picked two wickets while he was charged for 44 runs in his four overs bowled out. Faheem Ashraf had one wicket to his name.
South Africa Reviews
South Africa give their best performance after losing the test series but unfortunately, they failed to win the opening match of this three t20 matches series. They won the toss and decided to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was good in that match. They leaked 169 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Andile Phehlukwayo was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against 33 runs. Bjorn Fortuin, Lutho Sipamla, and Tabraiz Shamsi picked one wicket each.
The batting order of South Africa performed well but they failed to chase the target of 170 runs and could manage to score 166 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Reeza Hendricks was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 54 runs on 42 deliveries with the help of eight boundaries. Janneman Malan also had a good performance with the bat. He scored 44 runs while he faced 29 deliveries and smashed right boundaries and one six. Bjorn Fortuin scored 17 runs while Dwaine Pretorius had 15 runs to his name. David Miller could manage to score just seven runs.
Pakistan T20 Stats and History
Pakistan had played a total of 161 T20 matches where they won 99 and Opposing teams won 60 matches. Their 2 matches ended with no result.
South Africa T20 History and Stats
South Africa had played 125 T20 matches. They won 71 matches while opposing teams won 53 matches. One match of South Africa was ended with no result.
Pakistan vs South Africa T20 History and Stats
Pakistan had faced South Africa in 15 T20 matches where Pakistan 7 matches and South Africa had won 6 matches against Pakistan.
Favorite Team in Our Today Match Prediction
According to our today prediction, Pakistan is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Pakistan a favorite team to win this match.
Pakistan had won the first match and they will have some confidence
The batting order of Pakistan is strong and in good form
Home ground and conditions are in the favor of Pakistan
Pakistan team is the overall strong team as compared to South Africa
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Pakistan has a strong batting order on the side which in excellent form. They also had won both earlier matches played, so the winning chances of today match for Pakistan have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.
Pakistan has a 55% chance to win this match South Africa has 45% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 1st match of this series and scheduled to be held at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore. Pitch here in this stadium is a batting favored and with a little bit of bounce that may help the seamers. Spinners can play a key role in this pitch. According to the live cricket score, a target of near about 180 runs should be as par.
Weather Report for This Match
The weather forecast for Lahore is not good for this match. There are some chances of rain and that is possible that we may have a short match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Pakistan vs South Africa. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of South Africa and Pakistan is mentioned under.
PAK vs RSA DREAM11 LINEUP
WICKET-KEEPER: Mohammad Rizwan BATSMEN: Janneman Malan Reeza Hendricks David Miller Babar Azam (C) Haider Ali ALL-ROUNDERS: Andile Phelukwayo (VC) Faheem Ashraf BOWLERS: Haris Rauf Usman Qadir Bjorn Fortuin
Full Match Info
Date: Saturday, 13th February 2021
Time: 10:30 AM GMT / 06:30 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Gaddafi Stadium
Location: Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Known as: Lahore Stadium
Ends: Pavilion End, College End
Time Zone: UTC +05:00
Home to: Lahore, Lahore Qalandars, Northern Punjab
Other Sports: it is home to Hockey
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 14
Matches won batting first: 9
Matches won bowling first: 5
Average 1st Inns scores: 161
Average 2nd Inns scores: 143
Highest total recorded: 197/5 (20 Ov) by PAK vs W XI
Lowest total recorded: 101/10 (17.4 Ov) by PAK vs SL
Highest score chased: 176/8 (19.4 Ov) by PAK vs ZIM
Lowest score defended: 126/7 (20 Ov) by PAKW vs BANW
Pakistan T20 Squad
Babar Azam(c), Asif Ali, Haider Ali, Khushdil Shah, Hussain Talat, Iftikhar Ahmed, Usman Qadir, Amad Butt, Danish Aziz, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Nawaz, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Haris Rauf, Aamir Yamin, Mohammad Hasnain, Zafar Gohar, Zahid Mahmood.
South Africa T20 Squad
Heinrich Klaasen (c), Reeza Hendricks, Janneman Malan, David Miller, JJ Smuts, George Linde, Jacques Snyman, Andile Phehlukwayo, Dwaine Pretorius, Tabraiz Shamsi, Junior Dala, Nandre Burger, Okuhle Cele, Bjorn Fortuin, Lutho Sipamla, Glenton Stuurman.