The 2nd Semi-Final Match of the T20 World Cup 2021/22 is scheduled to play Pakistan vs Australia on Thursday, 11th November October 2021 at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai.
Pakistan ( PAK ) Reviews
Pakistan had won all matches at the group stage of any format of World Cup for the first time in its cricketing history and the batting order of Pakistan played a key role in it. Babar Azam had been outstanding with the bat throughout this tournament and right now, he is the highest run-scorer of this edition of the ICC T20 World Cup. He had scored a total of 264 runs including four fifties and also has a good strike rate. Mohammad Rizwan is the other batter of Pakistan who had scored 214 runs with two fifties. We saw some power hitting from Shoaib Malik in the recent match against Scotland were scored 54 runs on just 18 balls. This is the fastest fifty in T20 cricket by any batsman from Pakistan.
Australia ( AUS ) Reviews
Australia had been outstanding in this big tournament and had won four out of five matches played at the group stage even they had a lot of problems right before the start of this edition of the ICC T20 World Cup. You may know that Australia is not a weak team and they can give a tough time to Pakistan in this match. Australia has more depth in bowling than batting. They have bowlers who are well settled in the conditions of Dubai. Adam Zampa, Josh Hazelwood, Pat Cummins, and Mitchell Starc are the dangerous bowlers of Australia.
PAK vs AUS Head to Head
Pakistan had a good record while playing against Australia in T20 matches. They had played 23 matches where they won 13 while Australia won 9 matches. One match between these two teams was ended with no result.
Pakistan is overall a strong team as compared to Australia at least on papers. According to our today prediction, Pakistan is the favorite team that will win this match. There are many factors that make Pakistan a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Pakistan is the un-beaten team of this tournament
The bowling unit of both teams is strong and experienced
Pakistan has more depth in bowling than Australia
Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan can play a key role in Paksitan
Pakistan is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Pakistan have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Pakistan has a 52% chance to win this match Australia has a 48% chance to win this match
The toss will play an important role in the decision of all matches of World Cup T20. Having a good total on the board is always a big advantage in these kinds of big matches. According to our toss prediction, the team that will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The 2nd Semi-Final of World Cup T20 2021 is going to be held at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 170 is going to be tough to chase.
The weather forecast in Dubai is predicting some clouds around on match day but the weather forecast does not predict rain. We should be able to have a full uninterrupted match.
PAK vs AUS Fantasy Tips
Wicket Keeper: Mohammad Rizwan, Matthew Wade Batsmen: Babar Azam (c), David Warner, Aaron Finch All Rounder: Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan Bowler: Adam Zampa, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Haris Rauf (vc), Josh Hazlewood
Date: Thursday, 11th November 2021
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 06:00 PM LOCAL / 08:00 PM BD
Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Known as: Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium
Ends: Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 72
Matches won batting first: 34
Matches won bowling first: 37
Average 1st Inns scores: 141
Average 2nd Inns scores: 123
Highest total recorded: 211/3 (20 Ov) by SL vs PAK
Lowest total recorded: 55/10 (14.2 Ov) by WI vs ENG
Highest score chased: 183/5 (19.4 Ov) by AFG vs UAE
Lowest score defended: 134/7 (20 Ov) by OMAN vs HK
Babar Azam (c), Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Shadab Khan, Imad Wasim, Hasan Ali, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Haider Ali, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Mohammad Rizwan (wk),Shaheen Afridi.
Aaron Finch (c), Mitchell Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Steven Smith, Marcus Stoinis, Matthew Wade (wk), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Kane Richardson, Ashton Agar, Mitchell Swepson, Josh Inglis, David Warner, Josh Hazlewood.