The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of T10 cricket. The 90th Match of European Cricket Series ECS Cyprus Series 2020 is scheduled to play between Amdocs CC and Nicosia Tigers CC on Thursday, 23rd of July, 2020 at Ypsonas Cricket Ground, Limassol. ECS T10 Cyprus Series. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of ECS free.
Amdocs CC Previews
Amdocs CC had almost failed to give their best performance in this season of the European Cricket Series ECS T10 Cyprus Series. They had played a total of six matches with just one win to their name. They had lost four matches while their one match was ended with no result. They are laying at the second position from the bottom of the points table of the Cyprus T10 League.
Nicosia Tigers CC Previews
Nicosia Tigers CC had almost failed to give their best performance in this season of ECS T10 Cyprus Series and right now, they are the worst-performing team of this tournament. They had played a total of five matches with just one win to their name. They had lost four matches and are laying at the bottom of the points table of Cyprus T10 League.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Amdocs CC is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Amdocs CC a favorite team to win this match.
Amdocs CC is overall a well-balanced side
The bowling unit of Amdocs CC looks strong
The batting order of Nicosia Tigers CC also looks good at least on papers
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Amdocs CC is a strong team. Their bowling and batting unit looks good at least on paper, so the winning chances of today match for Amdocs CC have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Amdocs CC has a 51% chance to win this match Nicosia Tigers CC has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is playing a key role in the decision of all matches of the European Cricket Series ECS T10 Cyprus Series. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 90th Match of European Cricket Series ECS T10 Cyprus Series season 2020 is scheduled to be held at Ypsonas Cricket Ground, Limassol. ECS T10 Cyprus Series. A batting favored pitch is expected. The score near about 110 can be difficult for the chasing team.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Limassol is not good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day but we may have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Nicosia Tigers CC vs Amdocs CC, 90th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Nicosia Tigers CC vs Amdocs CC, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Thursday, 23rd July 2020
Time: 09:30 AM GMT, 05:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Ypsonas Cricket Ground
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Ends: Airport End, Bequia End
Time Zone: UTC -04:00
Home to: West Indies, Windward Islands
Other Sport: it is home to Football
Nicosia Tigers CC Squad
Abid Ali (W/K), Yasir Khan, Aizaz Jameel, Shabbi Ul Hassan, Abdul Mobeen, Kazi Saiful, Rashidul Hassan, Abdullah Al Tasmin, Faysal Mia, Habibur Rahman, Faruk Ahmed.