The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the T20 cricket. The 5th T20 match of India tour of New Zealand, 2020 is scheduled to be held on Sunday, 2nd February 2020 at Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui. We are posting safe, secure and accurate today match prediction of all matches of India and New Zealand.
The performance of India had been outstanding in this tour of New Zealand. They had won all four matches played so far and also had won the series of five T20s. Like the third T20, India won the 4th T20 in super over. They lost the toss and were put in to bat first. The batting order of team India had an average performance in that match. They scored a total of 165 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Manish Pandey was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 50 runs on 36 deliveries with the help of three boundaries. Lokesh Rahul also had a good performance with the bat. He scored 39 runs while he faced 26 deliveries and smashed three boundaries and two huge sixes. Shardul Thakur scored 20 runs.
The performance of the bowling unit of the team India was not good in the third match but defended the target of 166 runs. They leaked 165 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Shardul Thakur was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 33 runs. Jasprit Bumrah was the most economical bowler from their side who picked one wicket in four overs bowled out against 20 runs. Yuzvendra Chahal also picked one wicket in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 38 runs.
New Zealand Reviews
This T20 series has been a real wake up call for New Zealand cricket and they need to think about it. They had lost this T20 series with a convincing margin. They won the toss and decided to field first in the previous match. Their bowling unit had a good performance in that match and was charged for 165 runs. Ish Sodhi was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against 26 runs. Hamish Bennett picked two wickets in the previous match but he was charged for 41 runs. Mitchell Santner, Scott Kuggeleijn, and the skipper, Tim Southee picked one wicket each in the previous match.
The batting order of New Zealand performed well but they could not chase the target of 166 runs. They also could manage to score 165 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Colin Munro was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 64 runs on 47 deliveries with the help of six boundaries and three maximum sixes. Tim Seifert also had a superb performance with the bat. He scored 57 runs while he faced 39 balls and smashed four boundaries and three huge sixes. Ross Taylor scored 24 runs.
India T20 Stats and History
India had played a total of 133 T20 matches where they won 85 and Opposing teams won 43 matches. Four T20 matches were ended without any result.
New Zealand T20 History and Stats
New Zealand had played 130 T20 matches. They won 62 matches while opposing teams won 65 matches. Their three matches were ended without any result.
New Zealand vs India T20 History and Stats
India had faced New Zealand in 15 T20 matches where India won seven and New Zealand won eight matches.
Favorite Team in Our Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, India is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make India a favorite team to win this match.
India had won the all four previous played matches
The performance of team India had been outstanding in this tour
India has a strong batting order in the side
The bowling unit of India is also strong and looks in good form
The home conditions and crowd will also helpful for New Zealand
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Team India had performed well in the previously played matches and is in excellent form. They also have a strong bowling unit in the side, so the winning chances of today match for India have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
India has a 52% chance to win this match New Zealand has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 4th match of this series and scheduled to be held at Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui. Pitch here in this stadium is a batting favored and with a little bit bounce that may help the seamers. Spinners can play a key role in this pitch. A score of near about 180 runs should be as a par.
Weather Report for This Match
The weather forecast for Mount Maunganui is average for this match. There are some chances of rain and that is possible that we may have a short match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for New Zealand vs India. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of India and New Zealand is mentioned under.
Fantasy Cricket Match
WICKETKEEPER: L Rahul BATSMEN: V Kohli (vc) K Williams (c) ALL-ROUNDERS: R Jadeja W Sundor S Dube M Sant… BOWLERS: J Bumrah M Shami T Southee
Full Match Info
Date: Sunday, 2nd February 2020
Time: 07:00 AM GMT / 08:00 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Bay Oval
Location: Mount Maunganui, New Zealand
Time Zone: UTC +13:00
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 8
Matches won batting first: 7
Average 1st Inns scores: 181
Average 2nd Inns scores: 145
Highest total recorded: 243/5 (20 Ov) by NZ vs WI
Lowest total recorded: 124/10 (16.3 Ov) by WI vs NZ
Lowest score defended: 167/6 (20 Ov) by NZW vs WIW
Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson (c), Colin de Grandhomme, Ross Taylor, Tim Seifert (wk), Mitchell Santner, Blair Tickner, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Hamish Bennett, Daryl Mitchell, Scott Kuggeleijn.