The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the ODI cricket. The 3rd ODI match of India tour of New Zealand, 2020 is scheduled to be held on Tuesday, 11th February 2020 at Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui. We are posting safe, secure and accurate today match prediction of all matches of India and New Zealand.
India had failed to give their best performance in this ODI series. They had lost both ODI matches played earlier and already had the ODI series. The won the toss and decided to field first in the second ODI match. Their bowling unit almost failed to give their best performance in that match. They were charged for 273 runs in their inning of 50 overs. Yuzvendra Chahal was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in his ten overs bowled out against 58 runs. Shardul Thakur picked two wickets in his ten overs bowled out while he was charged for 60 runs. Ravindra Jadeja picked one wicket in his ten overs bowled out against 35 runs. Jasprit Bumrah and Navdeep Saini were the bowlers who failed to get any wicket in the previous match.
Like the batting, the bowling unit of team India also failed to perform well in the previous match. They could not chase the target of 274 runs and were all-out after scoring 251 runs in their 50 overs inning. Ravindra Jadeja was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 55 runs. He faced 73 deliveries and smashed two boundaries and one maximum six. Shreyas Iyer also had a good performance with the bat. He scored 52 runs on 57 balls with the help of seven boundaries and one huge six. Navdeep Saini smashed the inning of 45 runs in the previous match. Prithvi Shaw scored 24 runs while the skipper, Virat Kohli scored 15 runs.
New Zealand Reviews
New Zealand lost the t20 series but have a good start to the ODI series. They had won the both ODI matches played and also had won the series. The won the second match with a margin of 22 runs. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. Their batting order had an average performance in that match. They put a total of 273 runs in their 50 overs inning. Martin Guptill was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 79 runs on the same deliveries with the help of eight boundaries and three maximum sixes. Ross Taylor also had a good performance with the bat. He scored 73 runs and remained not out till the end of their inning. He faced 74 balls and smashed six boundaries and two huge sixes. Henry Nicholls scored 41 runs.
New Zealand won the previous match due to the best performance by their bowling unit. They defended the target of 274 runs and leaked 251 runs. They sent the all team of India back to the pavilion in 48.3 overs. Almost all bowlers from their side performed well in that match. Tim Southee was the most economical bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his 10 overs bowled out against 41 runs. Hamish Bennett, Kyle Jamieson, and Colin de Grandhomme also picked two wickets each in the previous match. James Neesham picked one wicket in his 9.2 overs bowled out while he was charged for 52 runs.
New Zealand ODI Stats and History
New Zealand had played a total of 771 ODI matches where they won 350 and Opposing teams won 375 matches. Their 40 ODI matches were ended without any result and six matches were tied.
India ODI History and Stats
India had played 986 ODI matches. They won 513 matches while opposing teams won 423 matches. Their 41 matches were ended without any result and nine matches were tied.
New Zealand vs India ODI History and Stats
India had faced New Zealand in 109 ODI matches where India won 55 and New Zealand 48 matches. Five matches between these two teams were ended with no result and one match was tied.
Favorite Team in Our Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, New Zealand is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make New Zealand a favorite team to win this match.
New Zealand had won the both ODI matches quite easily
The performance of team New Zealand had been outstanding in this ODI series
New Zealand has a strong batting order in the side
The bowling unit of India is also strong and looks in good form
The home conditions and crowd will also helpful for New Zealand
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
India has a strong batting order on the side which is in good form. They also have a strong bowling unit in the side, so the winning chances of today match for India have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
India has a 51% chance to win this match New Zealand has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 3rd ODI match of this series is scheduled to be held at Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui. Pitch here in this stadium is a batting favored and with a little bit bounce that may help the seamers. Spinners can play a key role in this pitch. A score of near about 290 runs should be as a par.
Weather Report for This Match
The weather forecast for Mount Maunganui is average for this match. There are some chances of rain and that is possible that we may have a short match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for New Zealand vs India. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of India and New Zealand is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Tuesday, 11th February 2020
Time: 02:00 AM GMT / 03:00 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Bay Oval
Location: Mount Maunganui, New Zealand
Time Zone: UTC +13:00
Home to: New Zealand
Other Sports: it is home to Rugby
Curator: Mark Perham
Venue Scoring Pattern in ODIs
Total matches: 10
Matches won batting first: 5
Matches won bowling first: 5
Average 1st Inns scores: 265
Average 2nd Inns scores: 241
Highest total recorded: 371/7 (50 Ov) by NZ vs SL
Lowest total recorded: 161/10 (44.2 Ov) by NZW vs INDW
Highest score chased: 245/3 (43 Ov) by IND vs NZ
Lowest score defended: 294/5 (50 Ov) by NZ vs SL
Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Tom Blundell, Ross Taylor, Tom Latham(w/c), James Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Hamish Bennett, Kyle Jamieson, Scott Kuggeleijn, Mark Chapman.