The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of PSL T20. The 27th Match of Pakistan Super League 2020 is scheduled to play between Peshawar Zalmi and Multan Sultans on Friday, 13th March 2020 at National Stadium, Karachi. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of PSL free.
Peshawar Zalmi Previews
The performance of Peshawar Zalmi had been average in this season of the Pakistan Super League. They had played a total of nine matches with four wins and the same losses. Their one match was ended with no result and they are holding the second position on the points table. This will be their last league stage match and hopefully, they will qualify for the play-offs. They were beaten by Lahore Qalandars in their previous match by the margin of five wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. Their batting order had an outstanding performance and put a total of 187 runs on the board in their inning of 20 overs. Haider Ali was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 69 runs on 43 deliveries with the help of four boundaries and three maximum sixes. Shoaib Malik also had a superb performance with the bat. He scored 62 runs on 43 balls and smashed seven boundaries and two huge sixes. Carlos Brathwaite remained not out after scoring 16 runs.
Peshawar Zalmi lost the previous match due to the worst performance by their bowling unit. They failed to defend the target of 188 runs and were charged for the target in 19.5 overs. Carlos Brathwaite was the only successful bowler from their side who picked three wickets in his 2.5 overs bowled out against 28 runs. The skipper, Wahab Riaz picked one wicket in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 27 runs. Hasan Ali, Rahat Ali, Lewis Gregory, and Yasir Shah were the bowlers who failed to get any wicket.
Multan Sultans Previews
Multan Sultans had performed well in this season of PSL T20 so far. They had played eight matches with five wins to their name. They had lost one match while their two matches were ended with no result. They are leading the points table of PSL five with 12 points and an excellent run rate. They already had qualified for the play-off and will try to end at the top position to get a duel chance to reach the final. Their most recent match against Quetta Gladiators was abandoned without a ball bowled due to rain (no toss). They won their previous completed match against Islamabad United with a margin of nine wickets. That was a rain-affected match and was reduced to nine overs per side. They won the toss and decided to field first. Their batting order had an average performance in that match and leaked 91 runs in their inning of nine overs. Imran Tahir was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his two overs bowled out against just 13 runs.
Junaid Khan also picked two wickets in his two overs bowled out while he was charged for 17 runs. Moeen Ali picked one wicket in his one over bowled out against nine runs. Sohail Tanvir, Mohammad Ilyas, and Shahid Afridi were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket. The batting order of Multan Sultans had an outstanding performance in the previous match. They chased the target of 92 runs in just 6.4 overs with nine wickets in hand. James Vince was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 61 runs on just 24 deliveries with the help of eleven boundaries and one maximum six. He remained not out till the chase of the target.
Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi Head To Head Matches
Peshawar Zalmi had faced Multan Sultans in five matches where they won two matches and Multan Sultans won three matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Multan Sultans is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Multan Sultans a favorite team to win this match.
Multan Sultans had already beaten Peshawar Zalmi in this tournament
Multan Sultans have a strong batting order in the side
The batting order of Multan Sultans is in excellent form
Peshawar Zalmi have a strong batting order in the side
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
The performance of Multan Sultans had been outstanding in this season of Pakistan Super League and they are the best performing team of this tournament so far, so the winning chances of today match for Multan Sultans have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Multan Sultans have a 51% chance to win this match Peshawar Zalmi has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss had played a key role in the decision of all matches of the Pakistan Super League. We had seen in the previous matches that chase is the best option for both teams. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 27th Match of Pakistan Super League season 2020 is scheduled to be held at National Stadium Karachi. The pitch here at this venue is good for batting. It also has a lot of help for the spin bowlers. A total of 190 runs should be as a par score.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Karachi is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day and it is possible that we may have a short match.
Full Match Info
Date: Friday, 13th March 2020
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 07:00 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: National Stadium
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Ends: Pavilion End, University End
Time Zone: UTC +05:00
Home to: Pakistan, Karachi
Peshawar Zalmi Squad
Shoaib Malik, Kamran Akmal (wk), Wahab Riaz (c), Lewis Gregory, Yasir Shah, Carlos Brathwaite, Rahat Ali, Liam Livingstone, Hasan Ali, Tom Banton, Haider Ali, Umar Amin, Liam Dawson, Imam-ul-Haq, Adil Amin, Aamir Ali, Mohammad Amir Khan.
Multan Sultans Squad
Shahid Afridi, Sohail Tanvir, Rilee Rossouw, James Vince, Imran Tahir, Moeen Ali, Junaid Khan, Shan Masood (c), Khushdil Shah, Mohammad Ilyas, Zeeshan Ashraf (wk), Ravi Bopara, Wayne Madsen, Mohammad Irfan, Usman Qadir, Rohail Nazir, Ali Shafiq.