The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of PSL T20. The 2nd Match of Pakistan Super League 2021 is scheduled to play between Lahore Qalandars and Peshawar Zalmi on Sunday, 21st February 2021 at National Stadium, Karachi. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of PSL free.
Lahore Qalandars Previews
Lahore Qalandars broke the history of laying at the bottom of the points table in the previous season of the Pakistan Super League and ended the last edition as a runner-up team. Lahore Qalandars had picked the best set of batting and bowling from the auctions. We can say that Lahore Qalandar is very rich when it comes to the bowling department. Dilbar Hussain, Haris Rauf, and Shaheen Shah Afridi are going to lead the bowling unit of the Qalandars. One of the strongest picks for the Qalandars was Rashid Khan who is going to play in the PSL T20 for the first time. We know how Rashid Khan can perform in the t20 format of cricket. He does not leak many runs and also knowns as a wicket-taker bowler. He had given his best performance in the recent season of the Big Bash League.
Lahore Qalandars have many choices for the fifth bowlers. They can pick one from Samit Patel, Mohammad Hafeez, and David Wiese. Like bowling, Lahore Qalandars are also rich when it comes to the batting department. Mohammad Hafeez was dropped from the national squad for the South Africa tour and now, he had to prove the selectors wrong by giving the best performance. Fakhar Zaman will also get noticed as he is not playing international cricket for a long time. He had to work hard and had to take his place back as the opening batsman of the national team of Pakistan. Joe Denly and Sohail Akhtar will be leading the batting order of Qalandars. The skipper, Sohail Akhtar had given his best performance in the recent season of the T10 League and he is in tremendous form which can be beneficial for the Qalandars. Lahore Qalandars also have some best all-rounders which is a plus point for this team.
Peshawar Zalmi Previews
Peshawar Zalmi is one of the most successful teams of Pakistan Super League but their performance was not impressive in the previous edition. They were laying at the 4th position on the points table after the end of the league stage matches and were beaten by the Lahore Qalandars in the eliminator one match. The squad of Zalmi is well-balanced for this season of PSL T20. Wahab Riaz is going to lead the bowling unit of this team. We know that Wahab Riaz leaks many runs but he is also a wicket taker bowler. Mujeeb ur Rahman and Mohammad Irfan are the other bowlers for the Zalmi. Mujeeb ur Rahman has a decent record while bowling in power-play overs but we don’t think that he is going to be successful against the strong batting order of Lahore Qalandars.
The all-rounding squad of Peshawar Zalmi is well known and experienced. Shoaib Malik, Ravi Bopara, Amad Butt are the best addition for Zalmi in the middle overs. The batting order of Peshwar Zalmi looks much stronger as compared to Lahore Qalandars at least on papers. David Miller is going to lead the batting order of Peshawar Zalmi with the opening batsman of the national team of Pakistan Haidar Ali. David Miller had given his best performance against Pakistan recently on the same venue and he knows the behavior of the pitch very well. A lot of giants batsmen of t20 cricket like Faf du Plessis, Ravi Bopara, Shoaib Malik, Kamran Akmal, Imam ul Haq, and Sherfane Rutherford create the difference between Peshwar Zalmi and other teams. Kamran Akmal had a decent record while playing the PSL while Haidar Ali is known as a hard-hitter which is a great advantage for the Zalmi.
Lahore Qalandars vs Peshawar Zalmi Head To Head Matches
Lahore Qalandars had faced Peshawar Zalmi in 11 matches where they won just three matches while Peshawar Zalmi won eight matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our today prediction, Lahore Qalandars is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Lahore Qalandars a favorite team to win this match.
Lahore Qalandars is very rich when it comes to the bowling department
Rashid Khan, Mohammad Hafeez, and Sohail Akhtar can play a key role in Qalandar’s win
Peshawar Zalmi had a superb record while playing against Lahore Qalandars
Lahore Qalandars have a strong batting order on the side
The bowling unit of Zalmi also looks strong at least on papers
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Lahore Qalandars is overall a strong team as compared to the Peshawar Zalmi especially when it comes to bowling. The batting and bowling squad of the Kings is strong at least on papers, so the winning chances of today match for Lahore Qalandars have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.
Lahore Qalandars have a 55% chance to win this match Peshawar Zalmi has 45% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play a key role in the decision of all matches of the Pakistan Super League. We had seen in the previous editions of this tournament that chase is the best option for both teams. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to field first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 2nd match of Pakistan Super League season 2021 is scheduled to be held at National Stadium, Karachi. The pitch here at this venue is flat good for batting. Outfield on this venue is very fast and the ball will travel to the boundary very quickly. It also has a lot of help for the spin bowlers but almost all team in this tournament have a strong batting order so this does not matter. According to the live cricket score, a total of 180 runs should be a par score.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Karachi is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting almost no chances of rain on match day and we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Lahore Qalandars vs Peshawar Zalmi, 2nd Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Lahore Qalandars vs Peshawar Zalmi, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Sunday, 21st February 2021
Time: 09:00 AM GMT / 02:00 PM LOCAL / 02:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: National Stadium
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Ends: Pavilion End, University End
Time Zone: UTC +05:00
Home to: Pakistan, Karachi
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 8
Matches won batting first: 4
Matches won bowling first: 4
Average 1st Inns scores: 173
Average 2nd Inns scores: 130
Highest total recorded: 205/3 (20 Ov) by PAK vs WI
Lowest total recorded: 60/10 (13.4 Ov) by WI vs PAK
Highest score chased: 171/5 (19 Ov) by PSZ vs LQS
Lowest score defended: 141/7 (20 Ov) by KKS vs MTS
Peshawar Zalmi Squad
Haider Ali, Kamran Akmal, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Shoaib Malik, Wahab Riaz, David Miller, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Ravi Bopara, Sherfane Rutherford, Amad Butt, Umaid Asif, Saqib Mahmood, Imam-ul-Haq, Muhammad Imran, Mohammad Irfan, Ibrar Ahmed, Mohammad Amir Khan.
Lahore Qalandars Squad
Ben Dunk, David Wiese, Dilbar Hussain, Fakhar Zaman, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Hafeez, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Sohail Akhtar, Rashid Khan, Joe Denly, Samit Patel, Tom Abell, Zeeshan Ashraf, Salman Ali Agha, Mohammad Faizan, Maaz Khan, Zaid Alam, Ahmed Danyal.