The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of PSL T20. The 15th Match of Pakistan Super League 2020 is scheduled to play between Peshawar Zalmi and Karachi Kings on Monday, 2nd March 2020 at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of PSL free.
Peshawar Zalmi Previews
Peshawar Zalmi had performed average in this season of PSL T20. They had played a total of five matches with two wins and the same losses. They are holding the fourth position on the points table. Their previous match against Islamabad United was ended with no result due to rain. They won their most recent match against Lahore Qalandars by the margin of 16 runs. That was a rain-affected match and was reduced to 12 overs per side. They lost the toss and were put in to bat first. Their batting order had a superb performance in that match. They put a total of 132 runs in their inning of 12 overs. Haider Ali was the most successful batsman from their side who scored 34 runs on just 12 deliveries with the help of one boundary and four huge sixes. Tom Banton also had a good performance with the bat. He scored 34 runs on 15 balls and smashed four boundaries and two huge sixes.
The bowling unit of Peshawar Zalmi also had a good performance in the previous match. They defended the target of 133 and leaked 116 runs in their 12 overs inning. Lewis Gregory was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked four wickets in his three overs bowled out against 25 runs. Mohammad Amir Khan picked one wicket in his two overs bowled out while he was charged for 11 runs. Wahab Riaz also picked one wicket in his three overs bowled out while he was charged for 33 runs. Rahat Ali and Rahat Ali were the bowlers from their side who failed to get any wicket in the previous match.
Karachi Kings Previews
The performance of Karachi Kings had been average in this season of Pakistan Super League. They had played a total of four matches so far with two wins and the same losses. They are situated in the fourth position on the points table. They won their previous match against Islamabad United by the margin of five wickets. They won the toss and decided to field first. Their bowling unit almost failed to give their best performance in that match. They leaked 183 runs in their 20 overs inning. Umer Khan was the most successful bowler from their side who picked one wicket in his four overs bowled out against 24 runs. Mohammad Amir and the skipper, Imad Wasim also picked one wicket each in the previous match. Chris Jordan and Umaid Asif were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket.
Karachi Kings won the previous match due to the best performance by their batting order. They chased the target of 184 runs in 18.4 overs with five wickets in hand. Alex Hales was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 52 runs on 30 deliveries with the help of four boundaries and three maximum sixes. Sharjeel Khan also had a good performance with the bat. He scored 38 runs on just 20 balls. He smashed three boundaries and four huge sixes during his inning. Cameron Delport also smashed the inning of 38 runs with the help of one boundary and three huge sixes. Babar Azam was run-out without facing any ball.
Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi Head To Head Matches
Peshawar Zalmi had faced Karachi Kings in 11 matches where they won eight matches and Karachi Kings won three matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Karachi Kings is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Karachi Kings a favorite team to win this match.
Karachi Kings is well-balanced side as compared to Peshawar Zalmi
Karachi Kings have a strong batting order in the side
Peshawar Zalmi has also a strong batting order
The bowling unit of Peshawar Zalmi is also strong at least on papers
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
The performance of the batting order of Peshawar Zalmi was good in the previous match. They also have their key players in good form, so the winning chances of today match for Peshawar Zalmi have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Peshawar Zalmi have a 51% chance to win this match Karachi Kings has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important role in the decision of all matches of the Pakistan Super League. We had seen in the previous matches that chase is the best option for both teams. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 15th Match of Pakistan Super League season 2020 is scheduled to be held at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi. The pitch here at this venue is good for batting. It also has a lot of help for the spin bowlers. A total of 190 runs should be as a par score.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Rawalpindi is not good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day and it is possible that we may have a short match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi, 15th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Monday, 2nd March 2020
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 07:00 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium
Location: Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Ends: Pavilion End, Shell End
Time Zone: UTC +05:00
Home to: Pakistan, Rawalpindi
Peshawar Zalmi Squad
Fakhar Zaman, Chris Lynn, Mohammad Hafeez, Dane Vilas, David Wiese, Samit Patel (wk), Sohail Akhtar (c), Shaheen Afridi, Dilbar Hussain, Maaz Khan, Salman Irshad, Faizan Khan, Usman Shinwari, Haris Rauf, Raja Farzan, Jaahid Ali, Ben Dunk, Seekkuge Prasanna, Salman Butt.
Karachi Kings Squad
Sharjeel Khan, Babar Azam, Alex Hales, Cameron Delport, Chadwick Walton (wk), Imad Wasim (c), Iftikhar Ahmed, Chris Jordan, Umaid Asif, Umer Khan, Mohammad Amir, Ali Khan, Arshad Iqbal, Aamer Yamin, Mohammad Rizwan.