The 19th Match of Caribbean Premier League (CPL) T20 2021 is scheduled to play between Jamaica Tallawahs and Trinbago Knight Riders on Tuesday, 7th September 2021 at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts
Jamaica Tallawahs Reviews
Jamaica Tallawahs had failed to perform well in this edition of the CPL T20, 2021. They had won two out of five matches played so far. They had lost three matches and are laying at the second position from the bottom of the points table. They were beaten by the same team, Trinbago Knight Riders in their most recent match by the margin of seven wickets. They were asked to bat first after winning the toss. The top batting order of JTS almost collapsed and they lost their key five wickets on a total of just 15 runs. After that, Imad Wasim and Carlos Brathwaite took the charge and due to the best performance by these batsmen, they could manage to put a total of 144 runs on the board in their inning of 20 overs.
Trinbago Knight Riders Reviews
Trinbago Knight Riders are the third-best performing team of this tournament right now. They had played six matches with three wins and the same losses. They are holding the 3rd position on the points table. They are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over the same team, Jamaica Tallawahs with a handsome margin of seven wickets. They won the toss and decided to field first. The way how their bowling unit performed in that match was just outstanding. They leaked 144 runs in their 20 overs inning.
According to our CPL Prediction, Trinbago Knight Riders is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Trinbago Knight Riders a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Trinbago Knight Riders had recently beaten Jamaica Tallawahs
The bowling department of Trinbago Knight Riders is in superb form
Jamaica Tallawahs has some best all-rounders in the squad
The batting order of Trinbago Knight Riders is strong and in good form
Trinbago Knight Riders are full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Trinbago Knight Riders have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Trinbago Knight Riders have a 54% chance to win this match Jamaica Tallawahs has a 46% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play a key role in the result of each and every match of the Caribbean Premier T20 League as we had observed in the previous seasons. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as there is some rain expected and can make the batting a bit difficult.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The 19th Match match of the Caribbean Premier League is going to be played at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 185 is going to be tough to chase.
The weather forecast for St Kitts is not good for this cricket match. There is a lot of rain in the region and it is possible that we may not watch the full match
Dream 11 Predictions
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Jamaica Tallawahs vs Trinbago Knight Riders 19th Match match CPL 2021. After checking the latest player’s availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of Caribbean Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Tuesday, 7th September 2021
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 10:00 AM LOCAL / 08:00 PM IST
Stadium: Warner Park
Location: Basseterre, St Kitts, West Indies
Capacity: 8,000 (10,000 incl temporary seating)
Ends: Pavillion End, Lozack Road End
Time Zone: UTC -04:00
Home to: Leeward Islands
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 10
Matches won batting first: 2
Matches won bowling first: 6
Average 1st Inns scores: 119
Average 2nd Inns scores: 93
Highest total recorded: 182/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs WI
Lowest total recorded: 45/10 (11.5 Ov) by WI vs ENG
Highest score chased: 147/3 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs AFG
Lowest score defended: 112/3 (15 Ov) by WI vs AFG
Jamaica Tallawahs Squad
Kennar Lewis (wk), Kirk McKenzie, Haider Ali, Jason Mohammed, Rovman Powell (c), Carlos Brathwaite, Andre Russell, Imad Wasim, Migael Pretorius, Chris Green, Fidel Edwards, Chadwick Walton, Shamarh Brooks, Joshua James, Veerasammy Permaul, Imran Khan, Qais Ahmad, Ryan Persaud, Abhijai Mansingh.
Trinbago Knight Riders Squad
Sunil Narine, Lendl Simmons, Colin Munro, Darren Bravo, Tim Seifert, Kieron Pollard (c), Denesh Ramdin (wk), Isuru Udana, Khary Pierre, Akeal Hosein, Ravi Rampaul, Tion Webster, Yasir Shah, Anderson Phillip, Ali Khan, Leonardo Julien, Jayden Seales.