The 1st T20 Match of the India vs New Zealand on Wednesday, 17th November October 2021 at Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur.
India ( IND ) Reviews
India has a new leader for this and the next T20 series. Rohit Sharma is going to lead team India after the resign of Virat Kohli. The ex-captain will also be missing from this series. Some key players who were part of the squad in the World Cup like Rahul Chahar, Varun Chakravarthy, and Hardik Pandya had been dropped from this home series. India is trying to set a new team for the next ICC T20 World Cup which is going to be held next year. We have no doubt that the batting order of India is strong and experienced and they are very dangerous when they play in the home conditions.
New Zealand ( NZ ) Reviews
New Zealand had been just outstanding in the recent season of ICC T20 World Cup. They reached to final but they could not win the title as they were beaten by Australia in the final match. Devon Conway was injured in the semi-final and New Zealand had not announced any player as his replacement for this series against India. The batting order of New Zealand will be dependent on Kane Williamson, Martin Guptill, and Daryll Mitchell for run-scoring. Glenn Phillips and the skipper, Kane Williamson had a lot of experience playing in the conditions of India, and both batsmen will be a big danger for India.
IND vs NZ T20 History and Stats
India had played 17 T20 matches against New Zealand where they won 8 matches while New Zealand had won 9 matches.
According to our today prediction, New Zealand is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make New Zealand a favorite team in this match, Some of the key factors are mentioned below:
New Zealand has had recently beaten India in World Cup
The batting order of New Zealand is in the superb form
New Zealand has a lot of depth in the batting lineup
India has a deeper and far more powerful batting lineup
The bowling unit of India is much stronger than New Zealand
India has better six-hitting capability when we compare it with New Zealand
Home ground conditions can help India
India has a strong batting order and bowling unit as compared to New Zealand, so the winning chances of India for today’s match have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
New Zealand has a 60% chance to win this match India has a 40% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play an important role in the decision of each and every match of this series. According to our toss prediction, the team that will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 1st T20 match between India and New Zealand is going to be played at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur. The pitch at this stadium is excellent for batting. The boundaries at this venue are short and will bring the spinners into play. The pitch will continue to be good for batting throughout the match. A total of 190 can be difficult for batting second to chase.
The weather forecast in Jaipur on match day is not very good. There are some chances of rain but and that is possible that we may have an interrupted match.
IND vs NZ Fantasy Tips
Wicket-Keeper: Rishabh Pant, Tim Seifert Batsmen: Rohit Sharma (c), Martin Guptill (vc), KL Rahul All Rounder: Jimmy Neesham, Daryl Mitchell Bowler: Ravichandran Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Harshal Patel, Ish Sodhi
Date: Wednesday, 17th November 2021
Time: 01:30 PM GMT / 07:00 PM LOCAL / 07:30 PM BD
Stadium: Sawai Mansingh Stadium
Location: Jaipur, India
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Home to: Rajasthan
Scoring Pattern in ODIs
Total matches: 19
Matches won batting first: 7
Matches won bowling first: 12
Average 1st Inns scores: 244
Average 2nd Inns scores: 227
Highest total recorded: 362/1 (43.3 Ov) by IND vs AUS
Lowest total recorded: 125/10 (37 Ov) by ENG vs IND
Highest score chased: 362/1 (43.3 Ov) by IND vs AUS
Lowest score defended: 259/5 (50 Ov) by IND vs WI
Martin Guptill, Daryl Mitchell, Glenn Phillips, Mark Chapman, James Neesham, Tim Seifert(w), Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee(c), Lockie Ferguson, Kyle Jamieson, Trent Boult, Ish Sodhi, Todd Astle, Adam Milne.