The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of T20 cricket. The 42nd of Finnish Premier League 2020 is scheduled to play between Bengal Tigers CC and GYM Helsinki Gymkhana on Tuesday, 28th July 2020 at Kerava National Cricket Ground, Kerava, Finland. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of FPL free.
Bengal Tigers CC Previews
The performance of the Bengal Tiger cricket club had been average in this season of Finnish Premier League T20. They had played a total of eight matches so far with just three wins to their name. They had lost four matches while their one match was ended with no result. They are holding the fifth position on the points table of this tournament.
GYM Helsinki Gymkhana Previews
GYM Helsinki Gymkhana also had failed to give their best performance in this tournament. They had played a total of nine matches with five wins to their name. They had lost three matches while their one match was ended with no result. They are situated in the fourth position on the points table of Finnish Premier League T20.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Bengal Tigers Cricket Club is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Bengal Tigers Cricket Club a favorite team to win this match.
Bengal Tigers Cricket Club looks a strong team
GYM Helsinki Gymkhana is overall a well-balanced side
The bowling unit of GYM Helsinki Gymkhana looks strong as compared to Bengal Tigers CC
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Bengal Tigers Cricket Club is a strong team of this tournament. Their bowling and batting unit looks good at least on paper, so the winning chances of today match for Bengal Tigers Cricket Club have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Bengal Tigers Cricket Club have 51% chance to win this match GYM Helsinki Gymkhana has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is playing a key role in the decision of all matches of the Finnish Premier League. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to field first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 42nd of Finnish Premier League season 2020 is scheduled to be held at Kerava National Cricket Ground, Kerava, Finland. The pitch on this venue is average. It has help for the bowlers and also for the batting. A score near about 160 can be difficult for the chasing team.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in St Finland is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day but we may have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for GYM Helsinki Gymkhana vs Bengal Tigers CC, 42nd. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of GYM Helsinki Gymkhana vs Bengal Tigers CC, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Tuesday, 28th July 2020
Time: 02:30 PM GMT, 08:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Kerava National Cricket Ground
Location: : Kerava, Finland
Time Zone: UTC +03:00
Home to: Finland
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 3
Matches won batting first: 1
Matches won bowling first: 2
Average 1st Inns scores: 159
Average 2nd Inns scores: 134
Highest total recorded: 185/8 (20 Ov) by FIN vs Spain
Lowest total recorded: 103/10 (15 Ov) by Spain vs FIN
Highest score chased: 159/6 (19.4 Ov) by Spain vs FIN
Lowest score defended: 185/8 (20 Ov) by FIN vs Spain
Bengal Tigers CC Squad
Muhammad Imrul-Abedin, Sowgat Kundu, Tushar Sarker, Mazidul Islam, Mehran Amin, Habib Al-Amin, Osman Ibrahim, Sarwar Jahan, Abu Hanif Khan, Naser Akhand, Nurul Huda, Belayat Khan, Mohiuddin Al Belal, Shahid Alam, Tonmoy Saha, Mohammed Rony, Rony Sardar, Md Jabed Khan Sohag, Manan Arshed, Shahrukh Ali, Amid Raja-Bangshi.
GYM Helsinki Gymkhana Squad
Simranjeet Brar, Ahmad Jaleel, Shahid Gondal, Muhammad Gawas, Nouman Raza, Faisal Shahzad, Pankaj Saharan, Noufal Khalid, Javed Jan, Atti Rehman, Irfan Yousefzai, Umair Akhtar, Muhammad Hassan, Qais Yousufzai, Mohammed Azhar, Zubair Tariq.