The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of T10 cricket. The 1st Match of Vincy Premier League 2020 is scheduled to play between Salt Pond Breakers and Grenadines Divers on Friday, 22nd May 2020 at Arnos Vale Ground, Kingstown, St Vincent. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of VPL free.
Salt Pond Breakers Previews
Salt Pond Breakers is an average team. Sunil Ambris will be leading this team in this tournament. He is a batsman and has a good record while playing a shorter format of cricket. He had been selected by 95% of people in their dream11 team. Delorn Johnson is a key bowler for this team and had been selected by 90% of people in their dream11 team. Rickfor Alker is a good batman who will be leading the batting order of this team and he had been selected by 88% people in their dream11 team.
Grenadines Divers Previews
Grenadines Divers is overall a well-balanced side. This team is going to be lead by Obed McCoy. He is a bowler and had been selected by 95% of people in their dream11 team. Asif Hooper is another player in this team who is an all-rounder and 94% of people had selected him in their dream11 team. Shem Browne is a batsman and had been selected by 90% of people in dream11. Anson Lachman is a wicket-keeper batsman in this side. Tijorn Pop is an all-rounder player who is part of this team. Romano Pierre is another batsman who is part of this team.
Grenadines Divers vs Salt Pond Breakers Head To Head Matches
Salt Pond Breakers had not faced Grenadines Divers in any match as this will be the first match between these two teams.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Salt Pond Breakers is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Salt Pond Breakers a favorite team to win this match.
Salt Pond Breakers is overall a well-balanced side
The bowling unit of Salt Pond Breakers looks strong as compared to Grenadines Divers
The bowling unit of Grenadines Divers also looks good at least on papers
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Salt Pond Breakers is a strong team. Their bowling and batting unit looks good at least on paper, so the winning chances of today match for Salt Pond Breakers have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Salt Pond Breakers have a 51% chance to win this match Grenadines Divers has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play a key role in the decision of all matches of the Vincy Premier League. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 1st Match of Vincy Premier League season 2020 is scheduled to be held at Arnos Vale Ground, Kingstown, St Vincent. Fewer matches had been played here. This will also be the first match of the T10 format that will be played here. A score near about 110 can be difficult for the chasing team.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in St Vincent is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day but we may have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Grenadines Divers vs Salt Pond Breakers, 1st Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Grenadines Divers vs Salt Pond Breakers, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Friday, 22nd May 2020
Time: 8:30 PM GMT / 8:30 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Arnos Vale Ground
Location: Kingstown, St Vincent, West Indies
Ends: Airport End, Bequia End
Time Zone: UTC -04:00
Home to: West Indies, Windward Islands
Other Sport: it is home to Football
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 2
Matches won batting first: 1
Matches won bowling first: 1
Average 1st Inns scores: 143
Average 2nd Inns scores: 141
Highest total recorded: 158/8 (20 Ov) by PAK vs WI
Highest score chased: 158/8 (20 Ov) by PAK vs WI
Lowest score defended: 135/7 (20 Ov) by PAK vs WI