Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Fujairah Pacific Ventures vs Team Abu Dhabi, D10 League Emirates-UAE, 19th Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On Jul 30, 2020
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of T10 cricket. The 19th Match of D10 League UAE T10 League is scheduled to play between Team Abu Dhabi and Fujairah Pacific Ventures on Thursday, 30th of July, 2020 at ICC Academy Ground, UAE. The D10 League Emirates. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of D10 League free.
Team Abu Dhabi Reviews
Team Abu Dhabi had almost failed to perform well in this tournament. They are the worst-performing team of this season of D10 league so far. They had played five matches with just one win to their name. They had lost four matches and are laying at the bottom of the points table. They had lost their previous match against Dubai Pulse Secure by a handsome margin of 10 wickets. Their batting order had an average performance in that match. They scored 86 runs in their inning of 10 overs while their bowling unit failed to defend a low target of the board. They were charged for the target of 87 runs in just 6.5 overs.
Fujairah Pacific Ventures Reviews
The performance of Fujairah Pacific Ventures had been average in this season of the D10 Emirates League so far. They had played a total of five matches so far with three wins to their name. They had lost two matches and are holding the third position on the points table. They won their most recent match against Ajman Alubond with a massive margin of nine wickets. Their bowling unit failed to have a good performance and leaked 116 runs in their inning of 10 overs but the way how their batting order performed in the previous match was just outstanding. They chased the target of 117 runs in 6.2 overs with nine wickets in hand.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Fujairah Pacific Ventures is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Fujairah Pacific Ventures a favorite team to win this match.
Fujairah Pacific Ventures is the best performing team of this tournament so far
The batting order of Fujairah Pacific Ventures is strong and is in excellent form
The bowling unit of Fujairah Pacific Ventures is also strong
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Fujairah Pacific Ventures is a strong team and they had given their best performance in the previous matches. Their bowling and batting unit is strong and is in good form, so the winning chances of today match for Fujairah Pacific Ventures have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Fujairah Pacific Ventures have a 56% chance to win this match Team Abu Dhabi has 44% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play a key role in the decision of all matches of D10 League UAE as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 19th Match of D10 League Emirates season 2020 is scheduled to be held at ICC Academy Ground. A batting favored pitch is expected. The score near about 110 can be difficult for the chasing team.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Dubai is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day but we may have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Fujairah Pacific Ventures vs Team Abu Dhabi, 19th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Fujairah Pacific Ventures vs Team Abu Dhabi, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Thursday, 30 July 2020
Time: 01:30 AM GMT, 09:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: ICC Academy Ground
Location: Dubai, UAE
Known as: ICC Global Cricket Academy
Ends: City End, Pavilion End
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 29
Matches won batting first: 20
Matches won bowling first: 8
Average 1st Inns scores: 149
Average 2nd Inns scores: 125
Highest total recorded: 204/4 (20 Ov) by SCO vs BER
Lowest total recorded: 73/10 (16.4 Ov) by UAE vs NED
Highest score chased: 169/7 (19.1 Ov) by NED vs SCO
Lowest score defended: 104/8 (10 Ov) by NEP vs UAE