The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of ODI cricket. The 1st ODI match of Ireland tour of England, 2020 is scheduled to be held on Thursday, 30th July 2020 at The Rose Bowl, Southampton. We are providing 100 safe, perfect, and accurate today match prediction for all matches of England and Ireland.
After the pandemic, we are going to the first ODI of the International level. England had played a test series recently against West Indies and had performed well in that series. England is ranked in the first position in the ICC ODI team ranking. Eoin Morgan is going to lead this team in this series of three ODIs against Ireland. Jonny Bairstow (wk), Jason Roy, James Vince, Tom Banton, and Sam Billings will be taking care of batting order while Eoin Morgan (c), Jonny Bairstow (wk), Jason Roy, James Vince, Tom Banton, Sam Billings, Adil Rashid, Moeen Ali, Joe Denly, Tom Curran, Liam Dawson, and David Willey will be leading the bowling unit of England.
Ireland is ranked in the 11th position in the ICC’s ODI team ranking. Andrew Balbirnie will be leading team Ireland on this tour of England. Lorcan Tucker (wk), William Porterfield, Harry Tector, Paul Stirling, Gareth Delany, and Kevin O Brien are the batsmen who will have the responsibility to lead the batting order of this team. Simi Singh, Curtis Campher, Andy McBrine, Joshua Little, and Boyd Rankin will be leading the bowling unit.
England ODI History and Stats
England had played a total of 747 ODI matches with 376 wins to their name. They had lost 335 matches while their eight matches were tied and 28 matches were ended with no results.
Ireland ODI History and Stats
Ireland had played a total of 156 One Day Internationals. They had won 67 matches and lost 78 matches. Their three matches were tied and eight matches ended with no results.
England vs Ireland ODI History and Stats
England had faced Ireland in 10 ODI matches where they won eight while Ireland won just one match. One match between these two teams was ended with no result.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
As per our cricket match prediction, England is the favorite team to win this match. The reasons why England is a favorite team in this match, are mentioned below:
England had won eight out of ten matches played against Ireland
England is a well-experienced side as compared to Ireland
The bowling unit of England is much stronger than Ireland
England also have the advantages of home ground and conditions
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
England has a strong batting order and bowling unit as compared to Ireland, so the winning chances of England for today’s match have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
England has 60% chances to win this match Ireland has 40% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 1st ODI match between England and Ireland is going to be played at The Rose Bowl, Southampton. The pitch at this stadium is excellent for batting. The boundaries at this venue are short and will bring the spinners into play. The pitch will continue to be good for batting throughout the match.
Weather Report for This Match
The weather forecast in Southampton on match day is not very good. There are some chances of rain but and that is possible that we may have an interrupted match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 prediction for England vs Ireland. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of England and Ireland is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Thursday, 30th July 2020
Time: 01:00 PM GMT / 02:00 PM LOCAL, 5:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: The Rose Bowl
Capacity: 6,500 (20,000 with temporary seating)
Known as: The Ageas Bowl, West End
Ends: Pavilion End, Northern End
Location: Southampton, England
Time Zone: UTC +01:00
Home to: Hampshire, Hampshire 2nd XI
Venue Scoring Pattern in ODIs
Total matches: 28
Matches won batting first: 14
Matches won bowling first: 12
Average 1st Inns scores: 248
Average 2nd Inns scores: 213
Highest total recorded: 373/3 (50 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Lowest total recorded: 65/10 (24 Ov) by USA vs AUS
Highest score chased: 306/7 (49 Ov) by NZ vs ENG
Lowest score defended: 224/8 (50 Ov) by IND vs AFG
England ODI Squad
Eoin Morgan (c), Jonny Bairstow (wk), Jason Roy, James Vince, Tom Banton, Sam Billings, Adil Rashid, Moeen Ali, Joe Denly, Tom Curran, Liam Dawson, David Willey, Reece Topley, Saqib Mahmood.
Ireland ODI Squad
Andrew Balbirnie (c), Lorcan Tucker (wk), William Porterfield, Harry Tector, Paul Stirling, Gareth Delany, Kevin O Brien, Simi Singh, Curtis Campher, Andy McBrine, Joshua Little, Boyd Rankin, Craig Young, Barry McCarthy