The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of the Indian Premier League. The 34th Match of Dream11 IPL T20 is scheduled to play between Delhi Capitals and Chennai Super Kings on Saturday, 17th October 2020 at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of IPL T20 free.
Delhi Capitals Reviews
The way how Delhi Capitals are performing in this edition of the IPL T20 is just outstanding. They are at the peak of their excellent performance. They had won six out of eight matches played right now and had lost just two matches. They are leading the points table of Dream11 IPL with 12 points and a good run rate. They are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Rajasthan Royals in their previous match with a margin of 13 runs. They won the toss and decided to bat first. They failed to have a good start and lost their very first wicket on a total of zero runs. The batting order performed well overall and scored 161 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Shikhar Dhawan was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 57(33) with the help of six boundaries and two sixes. The skipper, Shreyas Iyer had an outstanding performance with the bat. He scored 53(43) runs with the help of three boundaries and two sixes. Marcus Stoinis scored 18 runs while Alex Carey scored 14 runs. Prithvi Shaw failed to open his account on the scoreboard and was bowled out by Jofra Archer on the golden duck on the very first ball that he faced.
The bowling unit of Delhi Capitals had an outstanding performance in the previous match and DC won the previous match due to the best bowling performance. They defended the target of 162 runs and leaked 148 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Almost all bowlers from their side performed well in the previous match. Anrich Nortje was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against 33 runs. Tushar Deshpande also had a good performance with the ball. He picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 37 runs. Ravichandran Ashwin was the most economical bowler from their side who picked one wicket in his four overs bowled out while he leaked just 17 runs. Kagiso Rabada picked one wicket in four overs against 28 runs while Axar Patel also picked one wicket in four overs while he leaked 32 runs.
Chennai Super Kings Reviews
Chennai Super Kings are struggling in this season of the Indian Premier League as we had observed so far. They had played a total of eight matches with just three wins to their name. They had lost five matches and are holding the 6th position on the points table. They won their most recent match against Sunrisers Hyderabad with a margin of 20 runs. They won the toss and decided to bat first. The performance of their batting order was average in this match. They scored 167 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Almost all batsmen from their side put some runs on the board. Shane Watson was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 42(38) runs with the help of one boundary and three huge sixes. Ambati Rayudu also had a good performance with the bat. He scored 41(34) runs and smashed three boundaries and two sixes. Ravindra Jadeja remained not out after scoring 25(10) runs while the skipper, MS Dhoni could manage to score 21 runs. Faf du Plessis failed to open his account on the scoreboard.
Chennai Super Kings won the previous match due to the best performance by their bowling unit. They defended the target of 168 runs and leaked 147 runs in their inning of 20 overs. They used seven bowlers in the previous match against SRH. Dwayne Bravo was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his three overs bowled out against 25 runs. Karn Sharma also picked two wickets while he was charged for 37 runs in his four overs bowled out. Shardul Thakur bowled out two overs bowled and picked one wicket against 10 runs. Sam Curran and Ravindra Jadeja were the other bowlers who picked one wicket each. Deepak Chahar and Piyush Chawla failed to pick any wicket in the previous match. The batting order of CSK is performing well in and now it is up to the bowling department that should give their 100% in the upcoming matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Delhi Capitals is overall a strong team as compared to the Chennai Super Kings at least on papers and also had performed well in this tournament so far. According to our IPL T20 prediction, Delhi Capitals is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Delhi Capitals a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Delhi Capitals is the best performing team of this tournament right now
Delhi Capitals had performed well in this season of IPL T20
The top batting order of Chennai Super Kings is in superb form
Delhi Capitals have depth in the batting and bowling
The bowling unit of Chennai Super Kings is also strong and performing well
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Delhi Capitals is full of experienced and young players in the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of the t20 format is the part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Delhi Capitals have been increased. The equation of who will win today cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Delhi Capitals have 52% chances to win this match Chennai Super Kings has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of the Indian Premier League as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 34th Match match of the Indian Premier League is going to be held at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 175 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast of Abu Dhabi is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Delhi Capitals vs Chennai Super Kings 34th Match IPL 2020. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of the both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had leaned from previous seasons of Indian Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Saturday, 17th October 2020
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 06:00 PM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Sharjah Cricket Stadium
Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Ends: Pavilion End, Sharjah Club End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 13
Matches won batting first: 9
Matches won bowling first: 4
Average 1st Inns scores: 149
Average 2nd Inns scores: 131
Highest total recorded: 215/6 (20 Ov) by AFG vs ZIM
Lowest total recorded: 90/10 (19.1 Ov) by AFG vs NED
Highest score chased: 140/3 (17.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
Lowest score defended: 154/8 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Delhi Capitals Squad
Shreyas Iyer (c), Kagiso Rabada, Marcus Stoinis, Sandeep Lamichhane, Ishant Sharma, Ajinkya Rahane, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shikhar Dhawan, Shimron Hetmyer, Alex Carey, Mohit Sharma, Prithvi Shaw, Lalit Yadav, Avesh Khan, Axar Patel, Tushar Deshpande, Rishabh Pant, Harshal Patel, Keemo Paul, Amit Mishra, Anrich Nortje, Daniel Sams.
Chennai Super Kings Squad
Shane Watson, Murali Vijay, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Dwayne Bravo, Faf du Plessis, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Piyush Chawla, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar, KM Asif, Imran Tahir, N Jagadeesan, Karn Sharma, Lungi Ngidi, Mitchell Santner, Monu Kumar, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Sam Curran, Josh Hazlewood, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore.