The 23rd Match of Caribbean Premier League (CPL) T20 2021 is scheduled to play between Barbados Royals and Trinbago Knight Riders on Thursday, 9th September 2021 at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts
Barbados Royals Reviews
Barbados Royals is the worst performing team of this edition of the Caribbean Premier League T20 right now. They had won just two out of seven matches played so far. They had lost five matches and are laying at the bottom of the points table. They had beaten Guyana Amazon Warriors in their previous match with a handsome margin of 45 runs where they lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The performance of their batting order was outstanding. They scored a total of 185 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Almost all batsmen from their side put some runs on the board. Glenn Phillips was the highest run-scorer from their side with 44 runs to his name. He faced 31 deliveries and smashed two boundaries and four huge sixes.
Trinbago Knight Riders Reviews
Trinbago Knight Riders are the second-best performing team of this tournament right now. They had played seven matches with four wins to their name. They had lost three matches and are holding the 2nd spot on the points table. They had beaten Jamaica Tallawahs in their most recent match with a handsome margin of 75 runs. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The performance of their batting order was good in that match. They scored a total of 167 runs in their inning of 20 overs.
Head to Head Matches
Barbados Royals had faced Trinbago Knight Riders in 18 matches where they had won 7 while TKR had won 11 matches.
As per our CPL Prediction, Trinbago Knight Riders is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Trinbago Knight Riders a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Trinbago Knight Riders had won four out of seven matches played so far
Both teams have struggled with their batting order in this tournament
Ali Khan had added extra power in the bowling unit of TKR
The bowling department of Trinbago Knight Riders is in good form
Barbados Royals has some best all-rounders in the squad
The batting order of Trinbago Knight Riders is strong and in good form
Trinbago Knight Riders are full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Trinbago Knight Riders have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Trinbago Knight Riders have a 52% chance to win this match Barbados Royals has a 48% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play a key role in the result of each and every match of the Caribbean Premier T20 League as we had observed in the previous seasons. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as there is some rain expected and can make the batting a bit difficult.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The 23rd Match of the Caribbean Premier League is going to be played at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 185 is going to be tough to chase.
The weather forecast for St Kitts is not good for this cricket match. There is a lot of rain in the region and it is possible that we may not watch the full match. As rain is expected, Duckworth Lewis might come into the picture.
Dream 11 Predictions
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Barbados Royals vs Trinbago Knight Riders 23rd Match match CPL 2021. After checking the latest player’s availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of Caribbean Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Details
Date: Thursday, 9th September 2021
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 10:00 AM LOCAL / 08:00 PM IST
Stadium: Warner Park
Location: Basseterre, St Kitts, West Indies
Capacity: 8,000 (10,000 incl temporary seating)
Ends: Pavillion End, Lozack Road End
Time Zone: UTC -04:00
Home to: Leeward Islands
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 10
Matches won batting first: 2
Matches won bowling first: 6
Average 1st Inns scores: 119
Average 2nd Inns scores: 93
Highest total recorded: 182/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs WI
Lowest total recorded: 45/10 (11.5 Ov) by WI vs ENG
Highest score chased: 147/3 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs AFG
Lowest score defended: 112/3 (15 Ov) by WI vs AFG
Barbados Royals Squad
Hayden Walsh, Joshua Bishop, Thisara Perera, Justin Greaves, Shai Hope, Oshane Thomas, Johnson Charles, Glenn Phillips, Smit Patel (wk), Raymon Reifer, Azam Khan, Jason Holder (c), Kyle Mayers, Nyeem Young, Ashley Nurse, Jake Lintott, Mohammad Amir.
Trinbago Knight Riders Squad
Denesh Ramdin, Isuru Udana, Yasir Shah, Anderson Phillip, Tion Webster, Jayden Seales, Leonardo Julien, Lendl Simmons, Colin Munro, Kieron Pollard (c), Darren Bravo, Tim Seifert (wk), Sunil Narine, Khary Pierre, Akeal Hosein, Ravi Rampaul, Ali Khan.