The 20th Match of Caribbean Premier League (CPL) T20 2021 is scheduled to play between Barbados Royals and Guyana Amazon Warriors on Wednesday, 8th September 2021 at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts
Barbados Royals Reviews
Barbados Royals is the worst performing team of this tournament. They had played six matches with just one win to their name. They had lost five matches and are laying at the bottom of the points table. They were beaten by Guyana Amazon Warriors in their most recent match by the margin of nine wickets. They won the toss and decided to bat first. The performance of their batting order was not impressive. They could manage to score 130 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Azam Khan was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 28 runs.
Guyana Amazon Warriors Reviews
The performance of Guyana Amazon Warriors had been average in this edition of the CPL T20. They had won three out of six matches played so far. They had lost three matches and are holding the 4th spot on the points table. They are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Barbados Royals in their most recent match with a handsome margin of nine wickets where they lost the toss and were asked to field first. The way how their bowling unit performed in that match was just outstanding. They leaked 130 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Imran Tahir was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 34 runs.
According to our CPL Prediction, Guyana Amazon Warriors is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Guyana Amazon Warriors a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Guyana Amazon Warriors had recently beaten Barbados Royals
Chandrapaul Hemraj and Imran Tahir are in superb form for GAW
The bowling department of Guyana Amazon Warriors is in superb form
Barbados Royals has some best all-rounders in the squad
The batting order of Guyana Amazon Warriors is strong and in good form
Guyana Amazon Warriors is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Guyana Amazon Warriors have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Guyana Amazon Warriors have a 58% chance to win this match Barbados Royals has a 42% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play a key role in the result of each and every match of the Caribbean Premier T20 League as we had observed in the previous seasons. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as there is some rain expected and can make the batting a bit difficult.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The 20th Match match of the Caribbean Premier League is going to be played at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 185 is going to be tough to chase.
The weather forecast for St Kitts is not good for this cricket match. There is a lot of rain in the region and it is possible that we may not watch the full match. As rain is expected, Duckworth Lewis might come into the picture.
Dream 11 Predictions
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Barbados Royals vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 20th Match match CPL 2021. After checking the latest player’s availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of Caribbean Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Tuesday, 7th September 2021
Time: 11:00 PM GMT / 07:00 PM LOCAL / 05:00 AM IST (Sep 8 BD)
Stadium: Warner Park
Location: Basseterre, St Kitts, West Indies
Capacity: 8,000 (10,000 incl temporary seating)
Ends: Pavillion End, Lozack Road End
Time Zone: UTC -04:00
Home to: Leeward Islands
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 10
Matches won batting first: 2
Matches won bowling first: 6
Average 1st Inns scores: 119
Average 2nd Inns scores: 93
Highest total recorded: 182/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs WI
Lowest total recorded: 45/10 (11.5 Ov) by WI vs ENG
Highest score chased: 147/3 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs AFG
Lowest score defended: 112/3 (15 Ov) by WI vs AFG