Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Adelaide Strikers Women vs Brisbane Heat Women, WBBL T20 2020, 34th Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On Nov 14, 2020
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of the Women’s Big Bash League. The 34th Match of WBBL T20 is scheduled to play between Adelaide Strikers Women and Brisbane Heat Women on Saturday, 14th November 2020 at Drummoyne Oval, Sydney. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of WBBL T20 free.
Adelaide Strikers Women Reviews
The performance of Adelaide Strikers Women had not been impressive in this tournament so far. They had played eight matches with three wins to their name. They had lost four matches while their one match was ended with no result. They are holding the 5th position on the points table. They were beaten by Melbourne Stars Women in their most recent match with a handsome margin of five wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to field first. The performance of their batting order was average in that match. They could manage to score 140 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Wolvaardt was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 46(40) runs with the help of six boundaries. Amanda Wellington could manage to score 29 runs while the skipper, Bates had 28 runs to her name.
Adelaide Strikers Women lost the previous match due to the poor performance by their bowling unit. They failed to defend the target of 141 runs and were charged for the target in 19.3 overs. Sarah Coyte was the only successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in her four overs bowled out against just 16 runs. Alex Price, Megan Schutt, and Tahlia McGrath picked one wicket each while Amanda Wellington and Madeline Penna were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match.
Brisbane Heat Women Reviews
Brisbane Heat Women had failed to perform well in this season of the Women Big Bash League till now. They had won just two out of eight matches played so far. They had lost four matches while their two matches were ended with no result. They are situated at the second position on the points table. They had won their most recent match against Sydney Thunder Women with a handsome margin of eight wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to field first. The way how their bowling unit performed in that match was just outstanding. They leaked just 111 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Amelia Kerr was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked four wickets in her four overs bowled out against just 20 runs.
Courtney Sippel also had a good performance in the previous match. She picked two wickets in her four overs bowled out while she was charged for 17 runs. Prestwidge and the skipper, Jonassen picked one wicket each while Nadine de Klerk and Grace Harris were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket. The way how the batting order of Brisbane Heat Women performed in that match was just outstanding. They chased the target of 112 runs in 16.3 overs with eight wickets in hand. Georgia Redmayne was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 59(45) runs with the help of eight boundaries. Georgia Voll also had an outstanding performance with the bat. She scored 31(31) runs with the help of five boundaries. The skipper, Jess Jonassen had 10 runs to her name while Grace Harris could manage to score just four runs.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Adelaide Strikers Women is an overall and strong team as compared to the Brisbane Heat Women at least on papers and also had much experience. According to our match prediction, Adelaide Strikers Women is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Adelaide Strikers Women a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Adelaide Strikers Women is overall a well-balanced side
Adelaide Strikers Women is an experienced side
The bowling and batting order of Adelaide Strikers Women is strong
Adelaide Strikers Women have depth in the batting and bowling
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Adelaide Strikers Women is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Adelaide Strikers Women have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Adelaide Strikers Women have 51% chances to win this match Brisbane Heat Women has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of WBBL T20. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in most matches of WBBL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 34th Match of Women’s Big Bash League is going to be help at the Drummoyne Oval, Sydney. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 160 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Sydney is not good for this cricket match. There are some chances of rain in the region but we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Adelaide Strikers Women vs Brisbane Heat Women 34th Match WBBL 2020. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had leaned from previous seasons of Women’s Big Bash League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Saturday, 14th November 2020 Time: 03:30 AM GMT / 02:30 PM LOCAL / 09:00 AM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Drummoyne Oval Location: Sydney, Australia Ends: City end, River end Time Zone: UTC +11:00 Home to: Balmain, New South Wales
Adelaide Strikers Women Squad
Suzie Bates (c), Tahlia McGrath, Laura Wolvaardt, Bridget Patterson, Katie Mack, Amanda Wellington, Madeline Penna, Sarah Coyte, Tegan McPharlin (wk), Megan Schutt, Alex Price, Darcie Brown, Annie O Neil.
Brisbane Heat Women Squad
Grace Harris, Georgia Redmayne (wk), Jess Jonassen (c), Georgia Voll, Maddy Green, Amelia Kerr, Laura Harris, Charli Knott, Nadine de Klerk, Georgia Prestwidge, Courtney Grace Sippel, Mikayla Hinkley, Delissa Kimmince.