Match Preview, IPL 2019: Qualifier 1, MI vs CSK – Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report.
Table of Contents
Todays cricket betting tips. Who will win the match today? We cover all major cricket tournaments and matches – ODI Cricket World Cup, T20 World Cup, IPL, Big Bash, CPL, BPL, Asia Cup, England Blast, Africa T20 and much more. Cricket Match Predictions and Cricket Betting Tips from Experts. Ball to Ball sessions ,Top run scorers, top wicket takers, man of the match, most sixes. Also we provide Football andTennis Prediction.
MI vs CSK Qualifier 1(N), to be played at Chennai. Scheduled for May 07, the live action begins at 08:00 PM +06.
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of IPL T20. The Qualifier 1 match of Indian Premier League 2019 is scheduled to play between Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings on Tuesday, 7th May 2019 at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of IPL free.
Finally, the league stage of Indian Premier League had been completed and the top four teams had been qualified for the next stage. Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings are the top two teams of Indian Premier League after the league stage. Both teams won nine out of fourteen matches played. Mumbai Indians are ahead from the Chennai Super Kings on the points table due to good run rate. Mumbai Indians got the first position on the table after beating Kolkata Knight Riders in their last league stage match so they will be coming into this match on the back of a massive win which will cause for their high moral in this match. Chennai Super Kings lost their league stage match against Kings XI Punjab with a massive margin and they will be upset due to that. These both teams will have two chances to reach the final of Indian Premier League. The winning team of this match will confirm their ticket to final while losing team will have another chance and will play in the eliminator.
The way how Mumbai Indians had performed in this season of Indian Premier League is quite impressive. They are the only team who had beat Chennai Super Kings twice in this season. They beat Chennai Super Kings for the first time with 37 runs and for the second time with 47 runs. They had beat Kolkata Knight Riders in their most recent and the last match of their league stage with a massive margin of nine wickets. They won the toss and decided to bowl first. The bowling unit of Mumbai Indians was just outstanding in this match. They destroyed the batting lineup of Kolkata Knight Riders. They leaked only 133 runs in their 20 overs. Lasith Malinga got three wickets in his four overs while he leaked 35 runs. Krunal Pandya remained the most economical bowler who gave away 14 runs in four overs. Jasprit Bumrah and Hardik Pandya got two wickets each. The batting order of Mumbai Indians was amazing while chasing a small total on the board. They chased the target of 134 runs in 16.1 overs. The skipper, Rohit Sharma played a knocking inning of 55 runs and remained not out till the end. Suryakumar Yadav scored 46 runs and he also remained not out. Only Quinton de Kock was the batsman who got out from Mumbai Indians side after scoring 30 runs.
Chennai Super Kings lost their last league stage match against Kings XI Punjab with six wickets. They lost the toss and were put into bat first. The opening pair of Chennai Super Kings had a good start but they could not put some big runs on the board. They scored 170 runs in their 20 overs. Faf du Plessis had an excellent inning with the and he scored 96 runs on just 55 balls. He smashed four maximum sixes and ten boundaries. Suresh Raina was also good with the bat as he scored 53 runs on 38 deliveries. No other batsmen of Chennai Super Kings could score some massive runs on the board. The skipper, MS Dhoni scored just ten runs. Shane Watson scored seven runs and Kedar Jadhav even could not open his account on the scoreboard. The bowling unit of Chennai Super Kings could not give their best performance in this match. They could not defend the target of 171 runs. Harbhajan Singh got three wickets while he leaked so many runs in his spell of four overs. He was charged for 57 runs. Imran Tahir also failed to perform well in this match. He leaked 36 runs in his four overs and remained wicket-less. Deepak Chahar was also charged for 28 runs in his four overs while Dwayne Bravo leaked 27 runs. They were charged for 173 runs in 18 overs.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, Chennai Super Kings is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Chennai Super Kings a favorite team to win this match.
Chennai Super Kings had been excellent in this season of Indian Premier League
The bowing unit of Chennai Super Kings is much stronger as compared to Mumbai Indians
Mumbai Indians have the in-form batting lineup in their side
Chennai Super Kings will also have the advantages of home crowd and ground
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Mumbai Indians had been outstanding in this season of Indian Premier League. They won nine out of fourteen matches and have a good run rate among all other teams. They are the only side who had beat Chennai Super Kings for two times in this season of Indian Premier League, so the winning chances of today match for Mumbai Indians have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.
Mumbai Indians has 51% chances to win this match Chennai Super Kings has 49% chances to win this match
CSK: Shane Watson, Faf du Plessis, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni (C and WK), Dhruv Shorey, DJ Bravo, Ravindra Jadeja, Deepak Chahar, Harbhajan Singh, Imran Tahir.
Key Players for Today Match Prediction
CSK: Shane Watson, MS Dhoni, Imran Tahir
MI: Rohit Sharma, Hardik Pandya, Jasprit Bumrah
Head To Head Record for Today Match Prediction
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips
Pitch Report and Conditions
The first qualifier match of Indian Premier League 2019 will be played at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai. The pitch here at this stadium is excellent for batting and that is what we expect for this match as well. The batsmen will like the ball coming on their bat while the bowlers can make use of the bounce in the surface as well.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Chennai on match day is good and we should have no interruption during this match. There will be some due after the first inning.
Star Sports, SuperSport, Geo Super, Willow TV, Fox Sports, Channel 9, Lemar TV, Flow TV, BeIN Sport
Hotstar, BeIN connect, Yupp TV, Flow Sports, Foxtel Go