Match Preview, Tri-Nation Series: 6th Match, BAN vs IRE – Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. May 15, 2019.
Table of Contents
Todays cricket betting tips. Who will win the match today? We cover all major cricket tournaments and matches – ODI Cricket World Cup, T20 World Cup, IPL, Big Bash, CPL, BPL, Asia Cup, England Blast, Africa T20 and much more. Cricket Match Predictions and Cricket Betting Tips from Experts. Ball to Ball sessions ,Top run scorers, top wicket takers, man of the match, most sixes. Also we provide Football andTennis Prediction.
BAN vs IRE, 6th Match, to be played at Dublin. Scheduled for May 15, the live action begins at 03:45 PM +06.
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The sixth match of Windies and Bangladesh in Ireland Tri Series is scheduled to play between Ireland and Bangladesh on Wednesday, May 15th, 2019 at Clontarf Cricket Club Ground, Dublin. We are providing safe, secure, and accurate today match prediction for all matches of Windies and Bangladesh in Ireland Tri Series 2019.
Ireland could not manage to win any match in this tri-series and now they out this series. In their very first match, they were beaten by Windies with a massive margin of 196 runs. Their second match against Bangladesh was abandoned without a ball bowled and again in their third match with Windies, they were beaten by five wickets.
Bangladesh team had been outstanding in all previous matches they had played. They had won all the matches of this series. They won against Windies in their first match with a massive margin of eight wickets. The second match of Bangladesh was tied due to rain and they beat Windies in their most recent match with a huge margin of five wickets. They are top performers of this tri-series.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our prediction, Bangladesh is the favorite team to win this match. The reasons why Bangladesh is a favorite team in this match, are below:
Bangladesh had won their all matches and they are leading on the points table of this tri-series
Bangladesh is experienced and better-balanced side as compared to Ireland
Ireland managed to bat well in the previous game but its bowling has been very poor
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Bangladesh is the top performers of this series. They had outclassed both teams, Ireland and Windies in their previous matches, so the winning chances of today match for Windies have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.
Bangladesh has 60% chances to win this match Ireland has a 40% chance to win this match
Squad for Today Match Prediction
BAN: Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Shakib Al Hasan, Tamim Iqbal, Mahmudullah, Mohammad Mithun, Sabbir Rahman, Soumya Sarkar, Mustafizur Rahman, Mehidy Hasan, Mohammad Saifuddin, Farhad Reza, Rubel Hossain, Abu Jayed, Liton Das, Mosaddek Hossain, Taskin Ahmed, Yasir Ali, Nayeem Hasan.
IRE: William Porterfield (c), Boyd Rankin, Kevin O Brien, Gary Wilson (wk), Paul Stirling, George Dockrell, Tim Murtagh, Andrew Balbirnie, Mark Adair, Joshua Little, James McCollum, Andy McBrine, Barry McCarthy, Lorcan Tucker.
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips
Pitch Report and Conditions
This match will be played at Clontarf Cricket Club Ground, Dublin. The pitch is excellent for batting and we should hope for a high scoring match. This pitch will also help to the seamers. We are sure of seeing another batting paradise where both the teams should be able to set a huge score.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Dublin is good for this match. A sunny day with just about some chances of rain has been forecast but we are hopeful that there will be no distribution during this match.