The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of Women’s ODI cricket. The 1st ODI match of the Pakistan Women tour of West Indies, 2021 is scheduled to be held on Wednesday, 7th July 2021 at Coolidge Cricket Ground, Antigua. We are providing 100 safe, perfect, and accurate today cricket match prediction for all matches of West Indies Women and Pakistan Women.
West Indies Women Reviews
West Indies Women had clean-swept Pakistan Women team and now are going to face Pakistan team in the series of five ODI matches. The batting order of the West Indies team is strong and experienced at least on papers and they also have a good record while playing against Pakistan. They have the advantages of home conditions. Britney Cooper and Kyshona Knight are the regular batswomen in the squad of the West Indies team. We think that Stafanie Taylor is going to lead the West Indies team in this home series against Pakistan.
Deandra Dottin, Chinelle Henry, Hayley Matthews, Anisa Mohammed are the all-rounder in the squad of West Indies while Kycia Knight and Chedean Nation are the wicket-keeper batswomen in the team of West Indies. The bowling department of West Indies is also strong and experienced. Aaliyah Alleyne, Shamilia Connell, Karishma Ramharack, and Shakera Selman are going to lead the bowling department of the West Indies.
Pakistan Women Reviews
Pakistan Women team had failed to give the best performance in this tour of West Indies. They already had faced whitewash in the T20 series and now this series of five ODI matches is a big challenge for the green shirts. Javeria Khan is going to lead the batting order of Pakistan and also she will be leading the team. The batting order of the Pakistan team is strong but they have to prove it. Aliya Riaz, Ayesha Zafar, Iram Javed, Javeria Rauf, Muneeba Ali, and Nahida Khan are the key batters in the Pakistan team.
Kaynat Hafeez, Sidra Ameen, Anam Amin, Nida Dar, and Omaima Sohail are the all-rounders in the Pakistan team while Sidra Nawaz is the wicket-keeper batswoman in the team. The bowling department of the Pakistan team is good but not strong as the West Indies team is. Rameen Shamim, Aiman Anwar, Ayesha Naseem, Diana Baig, Fatima Sana, Kainat Imtiaz, Maham Tariq, Saba Nazir, Sadia Iqbal, and Syeda Aroob Shah have the responsibility to handle the bowling of Pakistan.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
As per our cricket match prediction, West Indies Women is the favorite team to win this match. The reasons why West Indies Women is a favorite team in this match, are mentioned below:
West Indies Women had won the T20 series and also had outclassed team Pakistan in each and every department of the game
The batting order of West Indies Women is in excellent form
West Indies Women is a well-experienced side as compared to Pakistan Women
The bowling unit of West Indies Women is much stronger than Pakistan Women
West Indies Women also have the advantages of home ground and conditions
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
West Indies Women has a strong batting order and bowling unit as compared to Pakistan Women, so the winning chances of West Indies Women for today’s match have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
West Indies Women has a 58% chance to win this match Pakistan Women has a 42% chance to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 1st ODI match between West Indies Women and Pakistan Women is going to be played at Coolidge Cricket Ground, Antigua. The pitch at this stadium is excellent for batting. The boundaries at this venue are short and will bring the spinners into play. The pitch will continue to be good for batting throughout the match. As per the live cricket score, a total of 270 runs should be a par score on this pitch.
Weather Report for This Match
The weather forecast in Antigua on match day is not very good. There are some chances of rain but and that is possible that we may have an interrupted match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 prediction for West Indies Women vs Pakistan Women. After checking the ODI player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of West Indies Women and Pakistan Women is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Wednesday, 7th July 2021
Time: 01:30 PM GMT / 09:30 AM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Coolidge Cricket Ground
Location: Antigua, West Indies
Known as: Airport Cricket Ground, St John’s, Antigua. Stanford Cricket Ground, Coolidge, Antigua
Ends: Airport Road End, Pavilion End
Time Zone: UTC -04:00
Home to: Leeward Islands
Curator: Andy Roberts
Venue Scoring Pattern in ODIs
Total matches: 1
Matches won batting first: 1
Average 1st Inns scores: 308
Average 2nd Inns scores: 130
Highest total recorded: 308/4 (50 Ov) by AUSW vs WIW
Lowest total recorded: 130/10 (37.3 Ov) by WIW vs AUSW
Lowest score defended: 308/4 (50 Ov) by AUSW vs WIW