The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of Women’s ODI cricket. The 2nd ODI match of the Pakistan Women tour of West Indies, 2021 is scheduled to be held on Friday, 9th July 2021 at Coolidge Cricket Ground, Antigua. We are providing 100 safe, perfect, and accurate today cricket match prediction for all matches of West Indies Women and Pakistan Women.
West Indies Women Reviews
West Indies Women had won the 1st ODI match after winning the T20 series. The performance of the bowling department was good in the 1st match. They leaked 209 runs in their inning of 50 overs. The skipper, S Taylor was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in her 10 overs bowled out against just 29 runs. A Mohammed picked two wickets while S Selman and Shamilia Connell picked one wicket each. Caneisha Isaac and Hayley Matthews were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket.
The way how the batting order of West Indies Women performed in the 1st ODI match was just outstanding. They chased the target of 206 runs in 47.5 overs. Stafanie Taylor was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 105 runs. She faced 116 deliveries and smashed 11 boundaries and two huge sixes. Chedean Nation scored 23 runs while Kycia Knight scored 19 runs while Britney Cooper remained not out after scoring 17 runs.
Pakistan Women Reviews
Pakistan Women had failed to have a kick to the ODI series even after facing a whitewash in the T20 series. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The performance of the batting order of Pakistan was not impressive in the 1st ODI match. They could manage to score 205 runs in their inning of 50 overs. Nida Dar was the highest run-scorer with 55 runs to her name. She faced 71 deliveries and smashed four boundaries and one huge six. Ayesha Zafar scored 46 runs while Muneeba Ali could manage to score 36 runs.
Like the batting, the bowling department of the Pakistan Women team also failed to give the best performance. They leaked the target of 206 runs in 47.5 overs. Sadia Iqbal was the only successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in her 10 overs bowled out while she was charged for 47 runs. Nida Dar, Fatima Sana, and Diana Baig picked one wicket each in the 1st ODI match of five matches series.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
As per our cricket match prediction, West Indies Women is the favorite team to win this match. The reasons why West Indies Women is a favorite team in this match, are mentioned below:
The batting order of the West Indies Women team is in superb form
The batting order of West Indies Women is in excellent form
West Indies Women is a well-experienced side as compared to Pakistan Women
The bowling unit of West Indies Women is much stronger than Pakistan Women
West Indies Women also have the advantages of home ground and conditions
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
West Indies Women has a strong batting order and bowling unit as compared to Pakistan Women, so the winning chances of West Indies Women for today’s match have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
West Indies Women has a 56% chance to win this match Pakistan Women has a 44% chance to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 2nd ODI match between West Indies Women and Pakistan Women is going to be played at Coolidge Cricket Ground, Antigua. The pitch at this stadium is excellent for batting. The boundaries at this venue are short and will bring the spinners into play. The pitch will continue to be good for batting throughout the match. As per the live cricket score, a total of 270 runs should be a par score on this pitch.
Weather Report for This Match
The weather forecast in Antigua on match day is not very good. There are some chances of rain but and that is possible that we may have an interrupted match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 prediction for West Indies Women vs Pakistan Women. After checking the ODI player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of West Indies Women and Pakistan Women is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Friday, 9th July 2021
Time: 01:30 PM GMT / 09:30 AM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Coolidge Cricket Ground
Location: Antigua, West Indies
Known as: Airport Cricket Ground, St John’s, Antigua. Stanford Cricket Ground, Coolidge, Antigua
Ends: Airport Road End, Pavilion End
Time Zone: UTC -04:00
Home to: Leeward Islands
Curator: Andy Roberts
Venue Scoring Pattern in ODIs
Total matches: 1
Matches won batting first: 1
Average 1st Inns scores: 308
Average 2nd Inns scores: 130
Highest total recorded: 308/4 (50 Ov) by AUSW vs WIW
Lowest total recorded: 130/10 (37.3 Ov) by WIW vs AUSW
Lowest score defended: 308/4 (50 Ov) by AUSW vs WIW