The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of T20 cricket. The 4th T20 match of Australia tour of West Indies, 2021 is scheduled to be held on Thursday, 15th July 2021 at Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia. We are providing 100 safe, perfect, and accurate today cricket match prediction for all matches of West Indies and Australia.
West Indies had won the T20 series of five matches and are in a good position to have a whitewash against the strong team of the world, Australia. Many of us were thinking Australia is the favorite team and they will easily win this series but they had totally failed and now have a threat of white was if they don’t improve their performance.
West Indies Reviews
West Indies had been just outstanding in this t20 series against Australia and had outclassed the strong team. They had won all three matches played earlier quite easily and also the series. The batting and bowling department of West Indies had given their 100 % performance in this series. They are defending champions in the upcoming T20 World Cup and we are sure that they will give a tough time to all other teams. They had beaten Australia in the 3rd T20 match with a handsome margin of six wickets where they lost the toss and were asked to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was just outstanding in that match. They leaked 141 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Hayden Walsh was the highest wicket-taker from their side with two wickets to his name.
Fabian Allen, DJ Bravo, and Obed McCoy picked one wicket each while Sheldon Cottrell, Andree Russell, and Chirs Gayle were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket. The performance of the batting order of the West Indies was also superb in the previous match. They chased the target of 142 runs in 14.5 overs with six wickets in the pocket. Chris Gayle destroyed the bowling department of Australia. He was the highest run-scorer with 67 runs to his name. He faced just 38 deliveries and smashed seven sixes and four boundaries during his inning. The skipper, Nicholas Pooran also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He remained not out after scoring 32 runs. Lendl Simmons scored just 15 runs.
Australia had failed to give the performance of many cricket lovers were expecting. They had lost the all three matches played so far and also the series of five T20 matches with 3-0. The batting and bowling department of Australia had failed to give the best performance in the conditions of the West Indies. They faced a heavy defeat against West Indies in the 3rd T20 match by the margin of six wickets. They won the toss and decided to bat first. Their batting order once again failed to put a big total on the board. They scored just 141 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Henriques scored 33 runs while the skipper, Aaron Finch scored 30 runs. Ashton Turner scored 24 runs while Matthew Wade could manage to score just 23 runs.
The bowling department of Australia had totally failed in this series against West Indies and we also observed this in the previous match where they leaked the target of 142 runs in just 14.5 overs. Riley Meredith was the highest wicket-taker from their side but also leaked plenty of runs. He picked three wickets against 48 runs in his 3.5 overs. Mitchell Starc picked one wicket while no other bowler from their side could manage to pick any wicket. Josh Hazlewood, Adam Zampa, and Mitchell Marsh were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket. Australia has to improve their performance otherwise, they are going to face a heavy whitewash against West Indies.
West Indies T20 History and Stats
West Indies had played a total of 138 T20 matches so far. They won 63 matches while other teams won 69 matches. 6 matches of West Indies were ended with no result.
Australia T20 History and Stats
Australia had played 139 T20 International matches right now with 71 wins to their name while they had lost 65 matches and their three matches were ended with no result.
West Indies vs Australia T20 History and Stats
West Indies had played 14 T20 matches against Australia where they won 9 matches while Australia had won five matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, West Indies is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make West Indies a favorite team in this match, Some of the key factors are mentioned below:
West Indies had won the series of five T20 matches already
The batting order of the West Indies in the superb form
Australia has a lot of depth in the batting lineup
West Indies has a deeper and far more powerful batting lineup
The bowling unit of West Indies is much stronger than Australia
Australia also had a strong bowling unit and batting order which is in excellent form
West Indies has better six-hitting capability when we compare it with Australia
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
West Indies has a strong batting order and bowling unit as compared to Australia, so the winning chances of West Indies for today match have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.
West Indies has a 58% chance to win this match Australia has a 42% chance to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important role in the decision of each and every match of this series. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 4th T20 match between West Indies and Australia is going to be played at the Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia. The pitch at this stadium is excellent for batting. The boundaries at this venue are short and will bring the spinners into play. The pitch will continue to be good for batting throughout the match.
Weather Report for This Match
The weather forecast in St Lucia on match day is not very good. There are some chances of rain but and that is possible that we may have an interrupted match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 prediction for West Indies vs Australia. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of West Indies and Australia is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Thursday, 15th July 2021
Time: 11:30 PM GMT / 07:30 PM LOCAL / 05:30 AM IST (July 15)
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium
Location: Gros Islet, St Lucia, West Indies
Capacity: 15,000 (increasing to 20,000)
Known as: Beausejour Stadium
Ends: Pavilion End, Media Centre End
Time Zone: UTC -04:00
Home to: West Indies
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 25
Matches won batting first: 12
Matches won bowling first: 13
Average 1st Inns scores: 140
Average 2nd Inns scores: 124
Highest total recorded: 197/7 (19.5 Ov) by AUS vs PAK
Lowest total recorded: 72/10 (20 Ov) by BANW vs SLW
Highest score chased: 197/7 (19.5 Ov) by AUS vs PAK
Lowest score defended: 97/7 (20 Ov) by SLW vs BANW
West Indies T20 Squad
Kieron Pollard (c), Nicholas Pooran (VC), Fidel Edwards, Andre Fletcher, Fabian Allen, Dwayne Bravo, Sheldon Cottrell, Kevin Sinclair, Oshane Thomas, Hayden Walsh Jr, Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Obed McCoy, Andre Russell, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder, Akeal Hosein, Lendl Simmons.
Australia T20 Squad
Aaron Finch (c), Josh Philippe, Mitchell Starc, Mitchell Swepson, Ashton Agar, Wes Agar, Alex Carey, Andrew Tye, Matthew Wade, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood, Moises Henriques, Mitchell Marsh, Ben McDermott, Dan Christian, Riley Meredith, Ashton Turner, Jason Behrendorff. Reserves: Nathan Ellils, Tanveer Sangha.