The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of T20 cricket. The 3rd T20 match of Australia tour of West Indies, 2021 is scheduled to be held on Tuesday, 13th July 2021 at Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia. We are providing 100 safe, perfect, and accurate today cricket match prediction for the all matches of West Indies and Australia.
West Indies is leading this T20 series with 2-0 and need just one win out of the remaining three matches. Australia needs to come back strongly otherwise, they are going to face a heavy defeat against the home and informed team.
West Indies Reviews
West Indies had bounced back strongly after losing the T20 series against South Africa. They had won both T20 matches played so far and are just one win away from winning the T20 series against Australia. They had won the 2nd match with a handsome margin of 56 runs where they lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The performance of their batting order was just outstanding. They put a total of 196 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Shimron Hetmyer was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who 61 runs on 36 deliveries with the help of two boundaries and five huge sixes. DJ Bravo also had an outstanding performance with the bat in the previous match. He remained not out after scoring 47 runs.
Lendl Simmons scored 30 runs while Andree Russell smashed the inning of 24 runs on just 8 balls with the help of two boundaries and the same huge sixes. Like the batting, the bowling department of West Indies also performed well in the previous match. They defended the target of 197 runs and send the all-team of Australia back to the pavilion on a total of 140 runs in 19.2 overs. They used eight bowlers in the second match and almost all bowlers from their side performed well. Hayden Walsh was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against 29 runs. Sheldon Cottrell picked two wickets while Fidel Edwards, Andre Russell, Dwayne Bravo, and Chris Gayle picked one wicket each. Lendl Simmons and Fabian Allen were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket.
Australia had totally failed to give their best performance in this tour of the West Indies and had lost both T20 matches played. They have the last chance to save the series of five matches. They faced a heavy defeat in the previous match against West Indies by the margin of 56 runs. They decided to field first after winning the toss. The performance of their bowling unit was not impressive. They leaked 196 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Agar, and Josh Hazlewood picked one wicket each while Danial Christian, Adam Zampa, and Mitchell Starc were the bowlers who remained wicket-less in the second match.
West Indies T20 History and Stats
West Indies had played a total of 137 T20 matches so far. They won 62 matches while other teams won 69 matches. 6 matches of West Indies were ended with no result.
Australia T20 History and Stats
Australia had played 138 T20 International matches right now with 71 wins to their name while they had lost 64 matches and their three matches were ended with no result.
West Indies vs Australia T20 History and Stats
West Indies had played 13 T20 matches against Australia where they won 8 matches while Australia had won five matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, West Indies is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make West Indies a favorite team in this match, Some of the key factors are mentioned below:
West Indies had won both matches played so far
Australia has a lot of depth in the batting lineup
West Indies has a deeper and far more powerful batting lineup
The bowling unit of West Indies is much stronger than Australia
Australia also had a strong bowling unit and batting order which is in excellent form
West Indies has better six-hitting capability when we compare it with Australia
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
West Indies has a strong batting order and bowling unit as compared to Australia, so the winning chances of West Indies for today match have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.
West Indies has a 56% chance to win this match Australia has a 44% chance to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important role in the decision of each and every match of this series. According to our toss prediction, the team that will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 3rd T20 match between West Indies and Australia is going to be played at the Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia. The pitch at this stadium is excellent for batting. The boundaries at this venue are short and will bring the spinners into play. The pitch will continue to be good for batting throughout the match.
Weather Report for This Match
The weather forecast in St Lucia on match day is not very good. There are some chances of rain but and that is possible that we may have an interrupted match.
Full Match Info
Date: Tuesday, 13th July 2021
Time: 11:30 PM GMT / 07:30 PM LOCAL / 05:30 AM IST (July 11)
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium
Location: Gros Islet, St Lucia, West Indies
Capacity: 15,000 (increasing to 20,000)
Known as: Beausejour Stadium
Ends: Pavilion End, Media Centre End
Time Zone: UTC -04:00
Home to: West Indies
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 25
Matches won batting first: 12
Matches won bowling first: 13
Average 1st Inns scores: 140
Average 2nd Inns scores: 124
Highest total recorded: 197/7 (19.5 Ov) by AUS vs PAK
Lowest total recorded: 72/10 (20 Ov) by BANW vs SLW
Highest score chased: 197/7 (19.5 Ov) by AUS vs PAK
Lowest score defended: 97/7 (20 Ov) by SLW vs BANW
West Indies T20 Squad
Kieron Pollard (c), Nicholas Pooran (VC), Fidel Edwards, Andre Fletcher, Fabian Allen, Dwayne Bravo, Sheldon Cottrell, Kevin Sinclair, Oshane Thomas, Hayden Walsh Jr, Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Obed McCoy, Andre Russell, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder, Akeal Hosein, Lendl Simmons.
Australia T20 Squad
Aaron Finch (c), Josh Philippe, Mitchell Starc, Mitchell Swepson, Ashton Agar, Wes Agar, Alex Carey, Andrew Tye, Matthew Wade, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood, Moises Henriques, Mitchell Marsh, Ben McDermott, Dan Christian, Riley Meredith, Ashton Turner, Jason Behrendorff. Reserves: Nathan Ellils, Tanveer Sangha.