Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Trinbago Knight Riders vs St Lucia Zouks, CPL T20 2020, Final Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On Sep 10, 2020
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of the Caribbean Premier League. The Final Match match of CPL 2020 is scheduled to play between Trinbago Knight Riders and St Lucia Zouks on Thursday, 10th September 2020 at Brian Lara Stadium, Tarouba, Trinidad. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of CPL free.
Trinbago Knight Riders Reviews
Trinbago Knight Riders are the team who had been outstanding in this season of the Caribbean Premier League. They are the best performing team of this tournament. They had won their all played matches and are the unbeaten team so far. They played 10 matches at the league stage with all wins to their name. They were leading the points table after the end of league stage matches. They beat Jamaica Tallawahs in the semi-final with the margin of nine wickets and had made their way to the final. They won the toss and decided to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was outstanding in the semi-final match. They leaked just 107 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Almost all bowlers from their side performed well in the previous match. Akeal Hosein was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against just 14 runs. Khary Pierre also had a good performance with the ball. He picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 29 runs. Fawad Ahmed and Sunil Narine picked one wicket each while DJ Bravo and Ali Khan were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match.
The batting order of Trinbago Knight Riders also had a good performance in the previous match. They chased the target of 108 runs in just 15 overs. Lendl Simmons was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 54 runs. He faced 44 deliveries and smashed six boundaries and two huge sixes. Tion Webster also performed well with the bat. He scored 44 runs and remained not out till the chase of the target. He faced 43 balls and smashed six boundaries and one six. Sunil Narine was the only batsman from their side who failed to perform well. He could manage to score just four runs in the previous match. The bowling unit of the Riders had shown their strength in the previous matches. Ali Khan, Dwayne Bravo, Akeal Hosain, Khary Pierre, and Sunil Narine all bowled very well in this tournament, and now it is up to the batting order. If the batting order of the Riders performs well in this match, no one can stop them from lifting the trophy of the CPL T20 this season.
St Lucia Zouks Reviews
St Lucia Zouks had performed average in this season of the Caribbean Premier League. Like all other teams, they also played a total of 10 matches at the league stage with six wins to their name. They had lost four matches and are holding the 3rd position on the points table with 12 points after the end of league stage matches. The way how they performed in the semi-final match against a strong team, Guyana Amazon Warriors was just outstanding. They won the semi-final match against Guyana Amazon Warriors with a handsome margin of 10 wickets. They won the toss and decided to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was just outstanding. They leaked just 55 runs and send the all team of Guyana Amazon Warriors back to the pavilion in 13.4 overs. Almost all bowlers from their side give the best performance in that match. Mark Deyal was the most economical bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his one over bowled out against just two runs. Scott Kuggeleijn, Roston Chase, and Zahir Khan also picked two wickets each in the previous match. Javelle Glenn and Mohammad Nabi picked one wicket each.
The batting order of St Lucia Zouks also had an outstanding performance in the previous match. They chased the target of 56 runs in just 4.3 overs without losing any wicket. Rahkeem Cornwall was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 32 runs. He faced 17 deliveries and smashed two boundaries and three huge sixes. Mark Deyal also had a superb performance with the bat. He scored 19 runs on 10 balls with the help of three boundaries and one six and remained not out till the chase of the target. The batting order of the Zouks is in good form. Cornwall, Deyal, and Fletcher are performing well. Najibullah Zadran, Roston Chase, and Mohammad Nabi are also performing well. The bowling unit of the Zouks has to give their 100% performance to compete with a team that is still unbeatable.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our Cpl t20 prediction, Trinbago Knight Riders is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Trinbago Knight Riders a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Trinbago Knight Riders are still an unbeaten team of this season of the CPL T20
The batting order of Trinbago Knight Riders is in excellent form
The bowling unit of St Lucia Zouks is also in good form
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Trinbago Knight Riders are full of experienced and young players of the t20 format and performed well in the previous matches. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of t20 format is the part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Trinbago Knight Riders have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Trinbago Knight Riders have 58% chances to win this match St Lucia Zouks has 42% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important role in the result of each and every match of the Caribbean Premier T20 League as we had observed in the previous seasons. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as there is some rain expected and can make the batting a bit difficult.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The Final Match match of the Caribbean Premier League is going to be Brian Lara Stadium, Tarouba, Trinidad. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 185 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Trinidad is not good for this cricket match. There is a lot of rain in the region and it is possible that we may not watch the full match. As rain is expected, Duckworth Lewis might come into the picture.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Trinbago Knight Riders vs St Lucia Zouks Final Match match CPL 2020. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had leaned from previous seasons of the Caribbean Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Thursday, 10th September 2020
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 10:00 AM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Brian Lara Stadium
Location: Tarouba, Trinidad, West Indies
Time Zone: UTC -04:00
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 3
Matches won bowling first: 3
Average 1st Inns scores: 130
Average 2nd Inns scores: 131
Highest total recorded: 156/7 (19.5 Ov) by RSAW vs WIW
Highest score chased: 156/7 (19.5 Ov) by RSAW vs WIW
Trinbago Knight Riders Squad
Lendl Simmons, Sunil Narine, Tion Webster, Tim Seifert (wk), Darren Bravo, Kieron Pollard (c), Dwayne Bravo, Akeal Hosein, Khary Pierre, Fawad Ahmed, Ali Khan, Amir Jangoo, Sikandar Raza, Pravin Tambe, Anderson Phillip, Colin Munro, Jayden Seales.
St Lucia Zouks Squad
Rahkeem Cornwall, Mark Deyal, Andre Fletcher (wk), Roston Chase, Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran, Javelle Glenn, Daren Sammy (c), Scott Kuggeleijn, Kesrick Williams, Zahir Khan, Obed McCoy, Kavem Hodge, Saad Bin Zafar, Chemar Holder, Kimani Melius, Leniko Boucher.