The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the CSA T20 Challenge. The 1st Match of CSA T20 Challenge 2021 is scheduled to play between Titans and Knights on Friday, 19th February 2021 at Kingsmead, Durban. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of CSA T20 Challenge free.
Titans were the second-worst performing team of the previous season of the CSA T20 Challenge. They could manage to win just three out of 10 matches played at the league stage. They lost four matches while their three matches were ended with no result. They were laying at the second position from the bottom of the points table after the end of the league stage matches. The management of the Titans had made some key changes in the final squad of this team. Heinrich Klaasen is going to lead this team during this tournament. He had also led the national team of South Africa who had visited Pakistan recently.
The batting order of Titans is not much stronger at least on papers. Aiden Markram, Dean Elgar, Henry Davids are the key batsmen of the Titans. Grant Thomson, Chris Morris, and Lizaad Williams are the all-rounders in the squad of Titans. The bowling unit of this team much strong as compared to the other teams. Tabraiz Shamsi and Junior Dala will be leading the bowling department of Titans. Both bowlers had performed well in the recent T20 series against Pakistan. Lungi Ngidi is also part of the bowling squad of this team. We all know that he is the best bowler when it comes to the T20 format of cricket.
Knights failed to give their best performance in the previous season of the CSA T20 Challenge. They were the worst performing team of the previous season of this tournament. They failed to win any match in the previous edition. They lost five matches while their five matches were ended with no result. They were laying at the bottom of the points table after the end of the league stage matches. Pite van Biljon is going to lead this team who was part of the squad of South Africa national team that had visited Pakistan recently. No player of international level is part of the squad of Knights.
The batting order of Knights is average on papers. Grant Mokoena, Jonathan Vandiar, and Raynard van Tonder are the leading batsmen on this team. Jacques Snyman, Farhaan Behardien, Patrick Kruger, and Frisco Adams are the key all-rounders of the Knights. Like the batting, the bowling department of Knights is also weak at least on papers. Mbulelo Budaza, Gerald Coetzee, and Alfred Mothoa are going to lead the bowling unit of this team.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to today prediction, the Titans is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Titans a favorite team to win this match.
Titans have a strong batting order on their side as compared to the Knights
Tabraiz Shamsi, Junior Dala, and Lungi Ngidi makes the bowling department of Titans very strong
Titans have a better side in every aspect of the game
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Titans are overall a strong team as compared to the knights. The batting and bowling unit of this team is strong and this team is full of experienced players of t20 format of cricket, so the winning chances of today match for Titans have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.
Titans have 57% chances to win this match Knights has 43% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important role in the decision of all matches of CSA T20 Challange 2021. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first. Chasing has been always the more successful option at this venue because of its bouncy pitch and small boundaries.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 1st match of CSA T20 Challange 2021 will be played at Kingsmead, Durban. The pitch here in this stadium is good for batting and has some help in it for seamers. The players will take some time to adjust to the conditions and that could result in some bigger scores. As per the live cricket score, the target of 200 runs plus total being scored in this match.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Durban is much better than what we have seen in other parts of the country. We are hoping that there will no interruptions during this match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Titans vs Knights 1st match of CSA T20 Challenge. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Titans vs Knights, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Friday, 19th February 2021
Time: 08:00 AM GMT / 10:00 AM LOCAL / 01:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Location: Durban, South Africa
Known as: Sahara Stadium; Kingsmead
Ends: Umgeni End, Old Fort End
Time Zone: UTC +02:00
Home to: KwaZulu-Natal, Natal
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 18
Matches won batting first: 9
Matches won bowling first: 7
Average 1st Inns scores: 148
Average 2nd Inns scores: 132
Highest total recorded: 218/4 (20 Ov) by IND vs ENG
Lowest total recorded: 73/10 (16.5 Ov) by KEN vs NZ
Highest score chased: 158/4 (19.1 Ov) by RSA vs NZ
Lowest score defended: 133/5 (20 Ov) by RSAW vs PAKW
Heinrich Klaasen, Theunis de Bruyn, Grant Thomson, Henry Davids, Chris Morris, Sibonelo Makhanya, Dayyaan Galiem, Dean Elgar, Aiden Markram, Junior Dala, Okuhle Cele, Simon Harmer, Tabraiz Shamsi, Gregory Mahlokwana, Lungi Ngidi, Lizaad Williams.
Pite van Biljon, Mbulelo Budaza, Jacques Snyman, Andries Gouws, Gerald Coetzee, Patrick Kruger, Shaun von Berg, Grant Mokoena, Farhaan Berhardien, Alfred Mothoa, Ferisco Adams, Wandile Makwetu, Raynard van Tonder, Matthew Kleinveldt, Jonathan Vandiar, Migael Pretorius.