The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of T10 cricket. The 4th Match of D10 League UAE T10 League is scheduled to play between ECB Blues and Team Abu Dhabi on Friday, 24th of July, 2020 at ICC Academy Ground, UAE. D10 League UAE. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of D10 League free.
ECB Blues Reviews
ECB Blues is a strong team of this tournament. The batting order of this side looks good at least on papers. The bowling unit of this team is also strong and well-experienced. Some best all-rounders of the shorter format of cricket are the part of this side. The players like Ahmed Raza, Adhitya Shetty, Ali Naseer, Arsalan Javed, Chirag Suri, Junaid Siddique, Kartik Meiyappan, Kashif Daud, Matiullah Khan, and Muhammad Ayaz are the part of the squad of this team.
Team Abu Dhabi Reviews
Team Abu Dhabi is known as one of the strongest teams of this season of the D10 league. Some best and experienced players will be playing for this team. The batting order of this team looks good as compared to the bowling unit. The all-rounding squad of this team is also experienced. The players Graeme Cremer, Ali Abid, Aryan Lakra, Dilawar Khan Orakzai, Ghulam Farid, Ghulam Murtaza, Jalal Bhukari, Kai Smith, Khalid Mahmood, Noor Khan, Osama Hassan Shah, and Rahul Bhatia are the part of the squad of this team.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Team Abu Dhabi is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Team Abu Dhabi a favorite team to win this match.
Team Abu Dhabi is overall a well-balanced side
The bowling unit of Team Abu Dhabi looks strong
The batting order of Team Abu Dhabi also looks good at least on papers
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Team Abu Dhabi is a strong team. Their bowling and batting unit looks good at least on paper, so the winning chances of today match for Team Abu Dhabi have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Team Abu Dhabi has a 51% chance to win this match ECB Blues has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play a key role in the decision of all matches of D10 League UAE. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 4th Match of European Cricket Series D10 League UAE season 2020 is scheduled to be held at ICC Academy Ground. A batting favored pitch is expected. The score near about 100 can be difficult for the chasing team.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Dubai is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day but we may have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Team Abu Dhabi vs ECB Blues, 4th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Team Abu Dhabi vs ECB Blues, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Friday, 24th July 2020 Time: 01:30 AM GMT, 11:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: ICC Academy Ground Location: Dubai, UAE Opened: 2010 Known as: ICC Global Cricket Academy Ends: City End, Pavilion End Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Time Zone: UTC +04:00 Floodlights: Yes
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 29 Matches won batting first: 20 Matches won bowling first: 8 Average 1st Inns scores: 149 Average 2nd Inns scores: 125 Highest total recorded: 204/4 (20 Ov) by SCO vs BER Lowest total recorded: 73/10 (16.4 Ov) by UAE vs NED Highest score chased: 169/7 (19.1 Ov) by NED vs SCO Lowest score defended: 104/8 (10 Ov) by NEP vs UAE
Team Abu Dhabi Squad
Graeme Cremer, Ali Abid, Aryan Lakra, Dilawar Khan Orakzai, Ghulam Farid, Ghulam Murtaza, Jalal Bhukari, Kai Smith, Khalid Mahmood, Noor Khan, Osama Hassan Shah, Rahul Bhatia, Rameez Shahzad, Riyan Mohammed, Rizwan Amanat Ali, Vinayak Vijayan.
ECB Blues Squad
Ahmed Raza, Adhitya Shetty, Ali Naseer, Arsalan Javed, Chirag Suri, Junaid Siddique, Kartik Meiyappan, Kashif Daud, Matiullah Khan, Muhammad Ayaz, Muhammad Boota, Muhammad Usman, Rohan Mustafa, Sultan Ahmad, Taimoor Ali, Vritya Aravind.