Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Team Abu Dhabi vs Ajman Alubond, D10 League Emirates-UAE, 17th Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On Jul 30, 2020
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of T10 cricket. The 17th Match of D10 League UAE T10 League is scheduled to play between Ajman Alubond and Team Abu Dhabi on Thursday, 30th of July, 2020 at ICC Academy Ground, UAE. The D10 League Emirates. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of D10 League free
Ajman Alubond Reviews
The performance of Ajman Alubond had not been impressive in this season of D10 League Emirates. They had played a total of four matches when we are writing this with just one win to their name. They had lost three matches and had won just a single match. They are laying at the second position from the bottom of the points table. They lost their most recent match against Fujairah Pacific Ventures by a massive margin of nine wickets. Their batting order performed well in that match and scored a total of 116 runs in their inning of 10 overs but their bowling unit almost failed to give their best performance in that match. They were charged for the target of 117 runs in just 6.2 overs.
Team Abu Dhabi Reviews
Team Abu Dhabi also had almost failed to perform well in this tournament. They are the worst-performing team of this season of D10 league so far. They had played five matches with just one win to their name. They had lost four matches and are laying at the bottom of the points table. They had lost their previous match against Dubai Pulse Secure by a handsome margin of 10 wickets. Their batting order had an average performance in that match. They scored 86 runs in their inning of 10 overs while their bowling unit failed to defend a low target of the board. They were charged for the target of 87 runs in just 6.5 overs.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Ajman Alubond is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Ajman Alubond a favorite team to win this match.
The batting order of Ajman Alubond is strong and is in excellent form
The bowling unit of Ajman Alubond is also strong
The performance of Ajman Alubond had been good so far as compared to Team Abu Dhabi
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Ajman Alubond is a strong team but they had failed to give their best performance in the previous matches. Their bowling and batting unit is strong and is in good form, so the winning chances of today match for Ajman Alubond have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Ajman Alubond have a 52% chance to win this match Team Abu Dhabi has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play a key role in the decision of all matches of D10 League UAE as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 17th Match of D10 League Emirates season 2020 is scheduled to be held at ICC Academy Ground. A batting favored pitch is expected. The score near about 110 can be difficult for the chasing team.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Dubai is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day but we may have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Team Abu Dhabi vs Ajman Alubond, 17th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Team Abu Dhabi vs Ajman Alubond, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Thursday, 30 July 2020
Time: 11:30 AM GMT, 05:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: ICC Academy Ground
Location: Dubai, UAE
Known as: ICC Global Cricket Academy
Ends: City End, Pavilion End
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 29
Matches won batting first: 20
Matches won bowling first: 8
Average 1st Inns scores: 149
Average 2nd Inns scores: 125
Highest total recorded: 204/4 (20 Ov) by SCO vs BER
Lowest total recorded: 73/10 (16.4 Ov) by UAE vs NED
Highest score chased: 169/7 (19.1 Ov) by NED vs SCO
Lowest score defended: 104/8 (10 Ov) by NEP vs UAE
Team Abu Dhabi Squad
Graeme Cremer, Ali Abid, Aryan Lakra, Dilawar Khan Orakzai, Ghulam Farid, Ghulam Murtaza, Jalal Bhukari, Kai Smith, Khalid Mahmood, Noor Khan, Osama Hassan Shah, Rahul Bhatia, Rameez Shahzad, Riyan Mohammed, Rizwan Amanat Ali, Vinayak Vijayan.
Ajman Alubond Squad
Nasir Aziz, Abdul Shakoor, Ali Mirza, Ameer Hamza, Amjad Gul Khan, Anand Kumar, Asif Mumtaz, Hamad Arshad, Mohammad Azhar, Omer Farooq, Safeer Tariq, Sandy Sandeep, Sapandee Singh, Saqib Manshad, Shareef Asadullah, Syed Haider Shah, Zawar Farid.