The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle T10 league cricket. The semi qualifier match of Taipei T10 League is scheduled to play between TCA Indians vs FCC Formosans on Saturday, 16th May 2020 at Yingfeng Cricket Ground, Taipei. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of Qatar T10 League free.
TCA Indians Reviews
The performance of TCA Indians had been good in this first season of the Taipei T10 League. They had played a total of three matches so far with two wins to their name. They had lost one match and are holding the second position on the points table of group A. This is a very important match for them to remain in the league.
FCC Formosans Reviews
The performance of FCC Formosans had been outstanding in this tournament. They had won all three matches played in this season of the Taipei T10 League. They are the top team of group B and leading the points table of this group with six points and an impressive run rate among all other teams.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, FCC Formosans is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make FCC Formosans a favorite team to win this match.
FCC Formosans had won its all matches played so far
FCC Formosans is overall a well-balanced team
The bowling unit of FCC Formosans is also strong
The batting order of FCC Formosans is in excellent form
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
The performance of FCC Formosans had been outstanding in all previously played matches, so the winning chances of today match for FCC Formosans have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
FCC Formosans have 52% chances to win this match TCA Indians has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss will play an important role in the result of each and every match of the Taipei T10 League. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as the behavior of pitch will be the same during both innings.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The Semi Qualifier match of Taipei T10 League group B is going to be played at Yingfeng Cricket Ground, Taipei. This venue has one of the flattest and completely dead tracks we have seen in the past. We are expecting a slow, flat, and good for batting surface for this match. A score of more than 120 runs should be a par score.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Taipei is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain and we may have a complete match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for TCA Indians vs FCC Formosans-Taipei T10 League-Semi Qualifier. After checking the latest player’s availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had leaned from this of Taipei T10 League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Saturday, 16th May 2020
Time: 03:30 AM GMT / 08:30 PM LOCAL
Ben Hall, Duane Christie, Charl Tou, George Klooper, Hein Nothnagle, Jeff Black, Tertius De Jager, John Koekemoer, Thomas Nei, Christiaan Du Toit, Charles Hayward, Hugh Schalkwyk, Louis Van Niekerk, Rob Schulenberg, Herman Snyman, Alan Slade.