Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Tallinn Stallions vs Eesti Tigers, ECS T10 Tallinn Series, 97th Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On Jul 26, 2020
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of T10 cricket. The 97th Match of European Cricket Series ECS Tallinn Series 2020 is scheduled to play between Eesti Tigers and Tallinn Stallions on Sunday, 26th of July, 2020 at Estonian National Cricket & Rugby Ground, Tallinn. ECS T10 Tallinn Series. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of ECS free.
Eesti Tigers Previews
Eesti Tigers failed to have a kick start to this tournament. They lost their opening match of this season of European Cricket Series ECS T10 against Tallinn United by a huge margin of 10 wickets. Their batting order failed to put a big total on the board. They could manage to score 72 runs in their inning of 10 overs. Their bowling unit also failed to perform well and was charged for the target in seven overs.
Tallinn Stallions Previews
Tallinn Stallions had an outstanding start to this season of European Cricket Series ECS T10. They won their very first match of this tournament against Tallinn United with a massive margin of 50 runs. Their batting order had an outstanding performance and scored 124 runs in their inning of 10 overs. Their bowling unit also performed well and defended the target of 125 runs. They leaked 77 runs in their inning of 10 overs.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Tallinn Stallions is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Tallinn Stallions a favorite team to win this match.
Tallinn Stallions is overall a well-balanced side
The bowling unit of Tallinn Stallions looks strong
The batting order of Tallinn Stallions also looks good at least on papers
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Tallinn Stallions is a strong team. Their bowling and batting unit looks good at least on paper, so the winning chances of today match for Tallinn Stallions have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Tallinn Stallions have a 56% chance to win this match Eesti Tigers has 44% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is playing a key role in the decision of all matches of the European Cricket Series ECS T10 Tallinn Series. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 97th Match of European Cricket Series ECS T10 Tallinn Series season 2020 is scheduled to be held at Estonian National Cricket & Rugby Ground, Tallinn. ECS T10 Tallinn Series. A batting favored pitch is expected. The score near about 110 can be difficult for the chasing team.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Limassol is not good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day but we may have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Tallinn Stallions vs Eesti Tigers, 97th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Tallinn Stallions vs Eesti Tigers, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Sunday, 26th July 2020
Time: 10:30 AM GMT, 11:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Estonian National Cricket & Rugby Ground
Ends: Airport End, Bequia End
Time Zone: UTC -04:00
Home to: West Indies, Windward Islands
Other Sport: it is home to Football
Tallinn Stallions Squad
Sajib Sharma (W/K), Shan Malik, Saif Malik, Abdul Saboor, Bilal Masud, Ali Masood, Ehtesham Sheikh, Junaid Qazi, Obaid Anwar, Wahid Nazir, Adeel Sabir, Chaitas Shah, Sanjeev Kumar, Aniket Malpure, Gaurav Sagwan, Vilok Sharma, Santosh Manda, Vijaya Naravula. (Will be Updated).
Eesti Tigers Squad
Habib Khan, Farhan Tarafder, Hafizul Rahman, Hafizul Islam, Walid Khan, Rishikesh Shankaran, Bejon Sarker, Shariful Sharif, Ashraful Shuvo, Elias Hasan, Manikanta Ranimekala, Murali Alanki, Rajasekhar Poluri, Scott Austin, Ravi Kumar, Lakhwinder Singh, Gaganpreet Singh, Aamir Yamin, Waqar Ali, Riyaz Kajalwala, Gurwinder Singh, Manjinder Singh, Kamal Raiz, Ahil Malik. (Will be Updated).