The 55th Match of the 2021 Indian Premier League is scheduled to play SRH vs MI on Friday, 8th October 2021 at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
Sunrisers Hyderabad ( SRH ) Reviews
Sunrisers Hyderabad showed some power in their most recent match against Royal Challengers Bangalore and by the margin of four runs even after having a low total on the board. The performance of their batting order was average. They could manage to score just 141 runs in their inning of 20 overs after losing the toss. Jason Roy was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 44 runs on 38 balls with the help of five boundaries. Kane Williamson scored 31 runs while Jason Holder had 16 runs to his name.
Mumbai Indians ( MI ) Reviews
Mumbai Indians are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Rajasthan Royals in their most recent match with a handsome margin of eight wickets with almost 12 overs in hand. The way how the bowling unit of Mumbai Indians performed in the previous match was just outstanding. They leaked just 90 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Coulter-Nile was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked four wickets in his four overs bowled out against just 14 runs.
SRH vs MI Head to Head
Sunrisers Hyderabad had played 17 matches against Mumbai Indians where Sunrisers Hyderabad had won 8 matches while Mumbai Indians had won 9 matches.
We have no doubt that Mumbai Indians is a strong and well-balanced team and have a strong batting and bowling department which is in good form. The batting and bowling squad of this team is much stronger at least on papers. According to today’s prediction, Sunrisers Hyderabad is the favorite team that will win this match. There are many factors that make Sunrisers Hyderabad a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Mumbai Indians won the previous match with a handsome margin
SRH is too dependent on Kane Williamson and Jason Roy for scoring the runs
The batting order of Mumbai Indians is also strong
The bowling unit of Sunrisers Hyderabad is better than Mumbai Indians
Mumbai Indians is overall a strong team than Mumbai Indians. They have the best players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Mumbai Indians have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Mumbai Indians have a 58% chance to win this match Sunrisers Hyderabad has a 42% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous editions. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The 55th Match of IPL T20, 2021 is going to be held at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. We had seen a total score of near about 220 runs in the most recent three matches played here. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen for the good cricketing shorts but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 170 plus seems to be a par score.
The weather forecast of Abu Dhabi is almost good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
SRH vs MI Fantasy Tips
WICKETKEEPER: Ishan Kishan BATSMEN: S Yadav Rohit Sharma (C) Kane Williamson Jason Roy ALL-ROUNDERS: Jason Holder Kieron Pollard James Neesham BOWLERS: Jasprit Bumrah (VC) B Kumar Nathan Coulter-Nile
Date: Friday, 8th October 2021 Time: 08:00 PM BD.
Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Ends: North End, Pavilion End
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 47
Matches won batting first: 22
Matches won bowling first: 25
Average 1st Inns scores: 140
Average 2nd Inns scores: 129
Highest total recorded: 225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
Lowest total recorded: 87/10 (18.3 Ov) by HK vs OMAN
Highest score chased: 166/6 (19.4 Ov) by HK vs AFG
Lowest score defended: 129/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Kane Williamson (c), Sandeep Sharma, Manish Pandey, Khaleel Ahmed, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Sherfane Rutherford, Jagadeesha Suchith, Mohammad Nabi, David Warner, Basil Thampi, Virat Singh, Shahbaz Nadeem, Shreevats Goswami, Kedar Jadhav, Jason Roy, Priyam Garg, Abdul Samad, Abhishek Sharma, Jason Holder, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Siddarth Kaul, Umran Malik.
Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan (wk), Anukul Roy, Chris Lynn, Adam Milne, Aditya Tare, Piyush Chawla, Dhawal Kulkarni, Roosh Kalaria, Marco Jansen, Yudhvir Singh, Krunal Pandya, Quinton de Kock, Suryakumar Yadav,Anmolpreet Singh, Rahul Chahar, Saurabh Tiwary, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, James Neesham, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Jayant Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult