The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the IPL T20. The 31st Match of the Indian Premier League is scheduled to play between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Mumbai Indians on Tuesday, 4th May 2021 at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of IPL T20 free.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Reviews
Sunrisers Hyderabad had taken a bold step in the middle of this tournament. They had removed David Warner from not only captaincy but also from the playing eleven. This is true that David Warner had failed to lead Sunrisers Hyderabad and under his captaincy, this team had won just one out of seven matches but this step can be dangerous. They replaced three players in the final playing eleven in the previous match and gave a chance to Mohammad Nabi but he also failed to deliver. He bowled out just one over which went for 21 runs and he scored just 17 runs. We have no doubt that Mohammad Nabi is a hard hitter of cricket ball but including him in the playing eleven is a dangerous decision. We think that Jason Holder will replace Mohammad Nabi once again in this match. The batting order of Sunrisers Hyderabad is not much stronger and we think that they are going to struggler in upcoming matches. Jonny Bairstow, Kane Williamson, and Manish Pandey are covering the top three batting positions.
Vijay Shankar, Kedar Jadhav, and Mohammad Nabi or Jason Holder are the middle order batsmen and we don’t think so that this is a strong batting order. We had mentioned in the previous predictions that Rashid Khan is the only bowler who is leading the bowling department of Sunrisers Hyderabad. Bhuvaneshwar Kumar had almost failed to give the best performance through this tournament. He had not picked a single wicket in the most recent match against and also proved an expensive bowler. Sandeep Sharma also leaked plenty of runs in the previous match. He was charged for 50 runs in his four overs bowled out and he picked one wicket. Khaleel Ahmed is another bowler who had failed to deliver. He leaked 41 runs in four overs and failed to pick any wicket. Vijay Shankar also leaked plenty of runs. Half of the tournament had been pass and we don’t think that even some key changes will work for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
Mumbai Indians Reviews
Mumbai Indians struggled in a couple of early matches but they are back to the form. They had won four out of seven matches played so far and are holding the 4th position on the points table. They chased a total of 219 runs in the previous match against Chennai Super Kings. This was the first time that Mumbai Indians chased any target of 200 plus but it was their second-highest total in their history of IPL. Kieron Pollard got some time to adjust on the wicket and what happened after this, we all know it. Ishan Kishan was once again missing for that match which was surprising for us. Mumbai Indians is playing with just three regular batsmen and are depending on the all-rounders. Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Jimmy Neesham, and Krunal Pandya can bat well but they can’t fill the place of a genuine batsman. The current playing eleven squads of Mumbai Indians is full of a lot of bowling choices and a lot of six-hitting power.
It can be dangerous to play with just three regular batsmen and if Mumbai Indians lose two wickets early, it will also expose the middle order with the new ball. The bowling unit of Mumbai Indians is strong and experienced but it was charged for plenty of runs even Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah, and Rahul Chahar leaked plenty of runs. But we can’t say that the bowling unit of this team is weak. These are the bowlers who can destroy the strong batting order of any team in this tournament. Dhawal Kulkarni was tested in the previous match but he proved expensive. He leaked 48 runs in his four overs bowled out and also failed to pick any wicket. Like batting, Kieron Pollard also had proved good in the bowling even he had not given many overs to bowl. He was the highest wicket-taker in the previous match who picked two wickets in his two overs bowled out against just 12 runs.
SRH vs MI Head to Head Matches
Sunrisers Hyderabad had played 17 matches against Mumbai Indians where Sunrisers Hyderabad had won 8 matches while Mumbai Indians had won 9 matches overall.
Performance of the Both Teams in Recent Five Matches
Sunrisers Hyderabad had won just one out of five most recent matches played while Mumbai Indians had won four out of five recently played matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Mumbai Indians is a strong and well-balanced team and has a strong batting and bowling department which is in good form. The batting and bowling squad of this team is much stronger at least on papers. According to our match prediction, Mumbai Indians is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Mumbai Indians a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
The top batting order of Mumbai Indians is in superb form
Mumbai Indians have more strength in their bowling department
Mumbai Indians have a better batting lineup unit
Mumbai Indians are strong when it comes to power-hitting
Sunrisers Hyderabad have depth in the batting and bowling
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Mumbai Indians is overall a strong team than Sunrisers Hyderabad. They have the best players in the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of t20 format is the part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Mumbai Indians have been increased. The equation of who will win today cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Mumbai Indians have 58% chances to win this match Sunrisers Hyderabad has 42% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous editions. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 31st Match of IPL T20, 2021 is going to be held at the Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen for the good cricketing shorts but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast of Delhi is almost good this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians 31st Match IPL 2021. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, the possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of the Indian Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
SRH vs MI DREAM11 LINEUP
WICKETKEEPER: Q de Kock J Bairstow BATSMEN: M Pandey R Sharma (c) K Williamson (VC) S Yadav ALL-ROUNDERS: K Pandya V Shankar BOWLERS: T Boult K Ahmed S Sharma
Full Match Info
Date: Tuesday, 4th May 2021
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 07:30 PM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Arun Jaitley Stadium
Location: Delhi, India
Known as: Feroz Shah Kotla, Willingdon Pavilion
Ends: Stadium End, Pavilion End
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Home to: Delhi
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 6
Matches won batting first: 3
Matches won bowling first: 3
Average 1st Inns scores: 156
Average 2nd Inns scores: 145
Highest total recorded: 202/3 (20 Ov) by IND vs NZ
Lowest total recorded: 120/10 (19.3 Ov) by SL vs RSA
Highest score chased: 159/3 (17.1 Ov) by ENG vs NZ
Lowest score defended: 142/7 (20 Ov) by ENG vs AFG
Sunrisers Hyderabad Squad
Jonny Bairstow (wk), Kane Williamson (c), Manish Pandey, Kedar Jadhav, Vijay Shankar, Mohammad Nabi, Abdul Samad, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Sandeep Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed, Shreevats Goswami, Jason Roy, Wriddhiman Saha, Shahbaz Nadeem, Jason Holder, Virat Singh, Basil Thampi, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Abhishek Sharma, Priyam Garg, Jagadeesha Suchith, Siddarth Kaul, David Warner.
Mumbai Indians Squad
Rohit Sharma (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Suryakumar Yadav, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, James Neesham, Rahul Chahar, Dhawal Kulkarni, Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Jayant Yadav, Piyush Chawla, Saurabh Tiwary, Aditya Tare, Adam Milne, Chris Lynn, Ishan Kishan, Anmolpreet Singh, Anukul Roy, Mohsin Khan, Arjun Tendulkar, Marco Jansen, Yudhvir Singh.