Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Jamaica Tallawahs, CPL T20, 21st Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On Sep 8, 2021
The 21st Match of Caribbean Premier League (CPL) T20 2021 is scheduled to play between St Kitts and Nevis Patriots and Jamaica Tallawahs on Wednesday, 8th September 2021 at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Reviews
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots started their campaign to this edition of the CPL T20 in an outstanding way and won five matches in a row but they had lost two consecutive matches. Now, they had played a total of seven matches with five wins to their name. They had lost two matches and are leading the points table. They were beaten by Saint Lucia Kings in their most recent match by the margin of six wickets where they won the toss and decided to bat first. Their batting order once again failed to give the best performance and they scored just 118 runs and were all-out in 19.3 overs.
Jamaica Tallawahs Reviews
Jamaica Tallawahs had almost failed to give the best performance in this tournament till now. They had played six matches with just two wins to their name. They had lost four matches and are laying at the second position from the bottom of the points table. They were beaten by Trinbago Knight Riders in their most recent match by a handsome margin of 75 runs. They won the toss and decided to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was not impressive in the previous match. They were charged for 167 runs in their inning of 20 overs.
According to our CPL Prediction, St Kitts and Nevis Patriots are the favorite teams to win this match. There are many factors that make St Kitts and Nevis Patriots a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots had won five out of seven matches played so far
The bowling department of Jamaica Tallawahs is in superb form
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots have some best all-rounders in the squad
The batting order of Jamaica Tallawahs is strong and in good form
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots are full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for St Kitts and Nevis Patriots have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots have a 58% chance to win this match Jamaica Tallawahs has a 42% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play a key role in the result of each and every match of the Caribbean Premier T20 League as we had observed in the previous seasons. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as there is some rain expected and can make the batting a bit difficult.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The 21st Match match of the Caribbean Premier League is going to be played at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 185 is going to be tough to chase.
The weather forecast for St Kitts is not good for this cricket match. There is a lot of rain in the region and it is possible that we may not watch the full match. As rain is expected, Duckworth Lewis might come into the picture.
Dream 11 Predictions
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Jamaica Tallawahs 21st Match match CPL 2021. After checking the latest player’s availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of Caribbean Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Wednesday, 8th September 2021
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 10:00 AM LOCAL / 08:00 PM IST
Stadium: Warner Park
Location: Basseterre, St Kitts, West Indies
Capacity: 8,000 (10,000 incl temporary seating)
Ends: Pavillion End, Lozack Road End
Time Zone: UTC -04:00
Home to: Leeward Islands
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 10
Matches won batting first: 2
Matches won bowling first: 6
Average 1st Inns scores: 119
Average 2nd Inns scores: 93
Highest total recorded: 182/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs WI
Lowest total recorded: 45/10 (11.5 Ov) by WI vs ENG
Highest score chased: 147/3 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs AFG
Lowest score defended: 112/3 (15 Ov) by WI vs AFG
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squad
Devon Thomas (wk), Evin Lewis, Chris Gayle (c), Andre McCarthy, Asif Ali, Sherfane Rutherford, Fabian Allen, Paul van Meekeren, Fawad Ahmed, Naseem Shah, Colin Archibald, Ravi Bopara, Dwayne Bravo, Dominic Drakes, Sheldon Cottrell.
Jamaica Tallawahs Squad
Kennar Lewis (wk), Shamarh Brooks, Haider Ali, Rovman Powell (c), Jason Mohammed, Imad Wasim, Carlos Brathwaite, Andre Russell, Migael Pretorius, Chris Green, Veerasammy Permaul, Imran Khan, Qais Ahmad, Joshua James, Kirk McKenzie, Ryan Persaud, Abhijai Mansingh, Fidel Edwards, Chadwick Walton.