The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of T20 cricket. The 1st ODI match of England tour of South Africa, 2019-20 is scheduled to be held on Monday, 3rd February 2020 at Newlands, Cape Town. We are posting 100 safe, perfect and accurate today match prediction for all matches of South Africa and England.
South Africa Reviews
South Africa had failed to give their best performance in the test series and had lost the test series by a convincing margin of 3-1 and now they are coming to the ODI series where they will face England in three ODIs. South Africa is ranked at number four position the ICC’s ODI ranking. Quinton de Kock will be leading the African side in this ODI series. Reeza Hendricks, Temba Bavuma, Rassie van der Dussen, Janneman Malan, and David Miller are the key pillars of the batting order of the South Africa side. Andile Phehlukwayo, Sisanda Magala, and JJ Smuts are the all-rounders while Lutho Sipamla, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi, Bjorn Fortuin, and Beuran Hendricks will be handling the bowling unit.
England had a superb start to this tour of South Africa. They had won the test series and now are moving to the ODI series. England is the best ODI team in the world and they are ranked as number one team in ICC ODI team ranking. Eoin Morgan will be leading the English side in this ODI series and along with Joe Root and Jason Roy will be handling the batting department of the side. England teams have the best all-rounders in the world on their side. Moeen Ali, Joe Denly, Dawid Malan, Sam Curran, Tom Curran, and Chris Woakes are the all-rounders. Chris Jordan, Saqib Mehmood, Adil Rashid, and Matthew Parkinson will be leading the bowling unit of the England side.
South Africa ODI History and Stats
South Africa had played a total of 619 ODI matches where they won, 381 matches and opposing teams won 215 matches. Their six matches were tied and 17 matches ended with no result.
England ODI History and Stats
England had played a total of 744 One Day International matches so far. They won 375 while other teams won 334 matches. The 27 matches of England were ended with no result and 8 matches were tied.
South Africa vs England ODI History and Stats
South Africa had faced England in 60 ODI matches where they won 29 and England won 27 matches. Three matches between these two teams were ended with no result and one match was tied.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, England is the favorite team to win this match. The reasons why England is a favorite team in this match, are mentioned below:
The Batting lineup of England team is much stronger than South Africa
England also had a strong bowling unit and batting order which is in excellent form
A better bowling attack and more depth in every aspect of the game gives England the edge
South Africa has the advantages of home crowd, ground and conditions
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
England had an outstanding start to this tour to South Africa and had won the test series, so the winning chances of England for today’s match have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
England has 51% chances to win this match South Africa has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 1st ODI match between South Africa and England is going to be played at the Newlands, Cape Town. This is one of the biggest venues in South Africa in terms of crowd capacity.
Weather Report for This Match
The weather forecast in Cape Town on match day is good. There are almost no chances of rain and we may have a full match to watch.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for South Africa vs England. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of South Africa and England is mentioned under.
Your Content Goes Here
Your Content Goes Here
Full Match Info
Date: Monday, 3rd February 2020
Time: 11:00 AM GMT / 01:00 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Known as: Sahara Park; Newlands; Western Province Cricket Club; Newlands ‘A’
Ends: Wynberg End, Kelvin Grove End
Time Zone: UTC +02:00
Home to: Western Province
Venue Scoring Pattern in ODIs
Total matches: 42
Matches won batting first: 28
Matches won bowling first: 14
Average 1st Inns scores: 235
Average 2nd Inns scores: 186
Highest total recorded: 367/5 (50 Ov) by RSA vs SL
Lowest total recorded: 43/10 (19.5 Ov) by PAK vs WI
Highest score chased: 258/7 (50 Ov) by RSA vs NZ
Lowest score defended: 140/9 (50 Ov) by RSA vs WI
England ODI Squad
Eoin Morgan (c), Moeen Ali, Jonny Bairstow (wk), Tom Banton (wk), Sam Curran, Tom Curran, Joe Denly, Chris Jordan, Saqib Mahmood, Dawid Malan, Matthew Parkinson, Adil Rashid, Joe Root, Jason Roy, Chris Woakes.
South Africa ODI Squad
Quinton de Kock (c& wk), Temba Bavuma, Bjorn Fortuin, Beuran Hendricks, Reeza Hendricks, Sisanda Magala, Janneman Malan, David Miller, Lungi Ngidi, Andile Phehlukwayo, Tabraiz Shamsi, Lutho Sipamla, Jon-Jon Smuts, Rassie van der Dussen, Kyle Verreynne.