Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Sharjah Bukhatir XI vs Fujairah Pacific Ventures, D10 League Emirates-UAE, 3rd Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On Jul 24, 2020
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of T10 cricket. The 3rd Match of D10 League UAE T10 League is scheduled to play between Fujairah Pacific Ventures and Sharjah Bukhatir XI on Friday, 24th of July, 2020 at ICC Academy Ground, UAE. D10 League UAE. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of D10 League free.
Fujairah Pacific Ventures Reviews
Fujairah Pacific Ventures is an overall a well-balanced team of this tournament. The batting order of this side looks good at least on papers. The bowling unit of this team is also strong and well-experienced. Some best all-rounders of the shorter format of cricket are the part of this side. The players like Waseem Muhammad, Ali Shan Sharafu, Asif Khan, Baseel Hameed, Hamdan Tahir, Hassan Khalid, Iqrar Shah, Jash Giyanani, Lovepreet Singh, Luqman Hazrat, Maroof Merchant, and Muhamad Kaleem are the part of this team.
Sharjah Bukhatir XI Reviews
Sharjah Bukhatir XI is one of the strongest teams of this season of the D10 league. Some best and experienced players will be playing for this team. The batting order of this team looks good as compared to the bowling unit. The all-rounding squad of this team is also experienced. The players Ali Anwar, Ansh Tandon, Fayyaz Ahmad, Gopakumar Gopalakrishnan, Hafeez Rahman, Hazrat Bilal, Junaid Shamzu, Khalid Shah, Muhammad Farooq, Nathan Shibu, Renjith Mani, Rizwan CP, and Syam Ramesh are the part of the squad of this team.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Sharjah Bukhatir XI is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Sharjah Bukhatir XI a favorite team to win this match.
Sharjah Bukhatir XI is overall a well-balanced side
The bowling unit of Sharjah Bukhatir XI looks strong
The batting order of Sharjah Bukhatir XI also looks good at least on papers
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Sharjah Bukhatir XI is a strong team. Their bowling and batting unit looks good at least on paper, so the winning chances of today match for Sharjah Bukhatir XI have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Sharjah Bukhatir XI have 52% chance to win this match Fujairah Pacific Ventures has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play a key role in the decision of all matches of D10 League UAE. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 3rd Match of European Cricket Series D10 League UAE season 2020 is scheduled to be held at ICC Academy Ground. A batting favored pitch is expected. The score near about 100 can be difficult for the chasing team.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Dubai is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day but we may have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Sharjah Bukhatir XI vs Fujairah Pacific Ventures, 3rd Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Sharjah Bukhatir XI vs Fujairah Pacific Ventures, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Friday, 24th July 2020
Time: 01:30 AM GMT, 09:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: ICC Academy Ground
Location: Dubai, UAE
Known as: ICC Global Cricket Academy
Ends: City End, Pavilion End
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 29
Matches won batting first: 20
Matches won bowling first: 8
Average 1st Inns scores: 149
Average 2nd Inns scores: 125
Highest total recorded: 204/4 (20 Ov) by SCO vs BER
Lowest total recorded: 73/10 (16.4 Ov) by UAE vs NED
Highest score chased: 169/7 (19.1 Ov) by NED vs SCO
Lowest score defended: 104/8 (10 Ov) by NEP vs UAE