The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of T10 cricket. The 12th Match of Vincy T10 Premier League 2021 is scheduled to play between La Soufriere Hikers and Salt Pond Breakers on Thursday, 20th May 2021 at Arnos Vale Ground, Kingstown, St Vincent. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of VPL T10 League free.
Salt Pond Breakers Previews
Salt Pond Breakers had performed well in this tournament. They had won two out of three matches. They had lost just one match and are holding the 2nd position on the points table. They had won their most recent match against Dark View Explorers with a handsome margin of 43 runs. The way how the batting order of this team performed in the previous match was just outstanding. They scored a total of 138 runs in their inning of 10 overs. Sunil Ambris was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who smashed the inning of 53 runs on just 19 deliveries with the help of five boundaries and four huge sixes. Seon Sween also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He scored 42 runs while he faced 24 balls and smashed two boundaries and four sixes.
Andrew Thomas was the other batsman from Salt Pond Breakers who put some runs on the board. He scored 29 runs on just 12 balls with the help of four sixes. The bowling department of Salt Pond Breakers also performed well in the most recent match. They defended the target of 139 runs and leaked 95 runs in their inning of 10 overs. Jevon Samuel was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his one over bowled out against just two runs. Denson Hoyte also had an outstanding performance with the ball. He also picked two wickets in his one-over bowled out while he leaked just four runs. Delorn Johnson also picked two wickets but he leaked plenty of runs. He was charged for 26 runs in his two overs bowled out. Sunil Ambris, Jeremy Haywood, and Jeremy Layne picked one wicket in the previous match.
La Soufriere Hikers Previews
La Soufriere Hikers is the best performing and un-beaten team of this season of the VPL T20 right now. They had won all three matches played so far and are leading the points table. They are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Grenadines Divers in their previous match with a handsome margin of six wickets. The performance of their bowling unit was not impressive in that match. They leaked 99 runs in their 10 overs inning. Benniton Stapleton was the only bowler from their side who had a wicket to his name. Kamran Strough, Othniel Lewis, Javid Harry, Dillon Douglas, and Ojay Matthews failed to pick any wicket.
Javid Harry was the most expensive bowler from their side who leaked 25 runs in his two overs bowled out. The way how the batting order of La Soufriere Hikers performed in the most recent match was just outstanding. They chased the target of 100 runs in just nine overs. Desron Maloney was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 41 runs on just 17 balls with the help of three boundaries and four sixes. Dillon Douglas was the other batsman who put some runs on the board. He scored 31 runs while Othniel Lewis had 12 runs to his name.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, La Soufriere Hikers is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make La Soufriere Hikers a favorite team to win this match.
La Soufriere Hikers had won their all played matches so far
The bowling unit of La Soufriere Hikers is in superb form
La Soufriere Hikers had won the first match of this tournament with a handsome margin
The batting order of La Soufriere Hikers also looks good at least on papers
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
La Soufriere Hikers is a strong team. Their bowling and batting unit looks good at least on paper, so the winning chances of today match for La Soufriere Hikers have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.
La Soufriere Hikers have a 52% chance to win this match Salt Pond Breakers has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is playing a key role in the decision of all matches of the Vincy Premier League. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to field first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 12th Match of Vincy Premier League season 2021 is scheduled to be held at Arnos Vale Ground, Kingstown, St Vincent. Fewer matches had been played here. A score near about 110 can be difficult for the chasing team.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in St Vincent is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day but we may have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Salt Pond Breakers vs La Soufriere Hikers, 12th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Salt Pond Breakers vs La Soufriere Hikers, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Thursday, 20th May 2021
Time: 02:30 PM GMT, 11:00 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Arnos Vale Stadium
Location: Arnos Vale, St Vincent & Grenadines
Ends: Airport End, Bequia End
Time Zone: UTC -04:00
Other Sport: it is home to Football
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 2
Matches won batting first: 1
Matches won bowling first: 1
Average 1st Inns scores: 143
Average 25th Inns scores: 141
Highest total recorded: 158/8 (20 Ov) by PAK vs WI
Highest score chased: 158/8 (20 Ov) by PAK vs WI
Lowest score defended: 135/7 (20 Ov) by PAK vs WI
La Soufriere Hikers Squad
Gidron Pope, Kevin Peters, Leshawn Lewis, Miles Bascombe, Geron Wyllie, Nigel Small, Rasheed Fredricks, Ray Jordan, Shaquille Browne, Chelson Stowe, Kirton Lavia, Sealroy Williams, Camus Hackshaw.
Salt Pond Breakers Squad
Deson Hoyte, Jeremy Layne, Kensley Joseph, Rickford Walker, Seon Sween, Sheldon Hooper, Andrew Thomas, Delorn Johnson, Jeremy Haywood, Jevon Samuel, Oziko Williams, Tijorn Pope, Cody Grant.