The 24th Match of Caribbean Premier League (CPL) T20 2021 is scheduled to play between Saint Lucia Kings and Jamaica Tallawahs on Friday, 10th September 2021 at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts
Saint Lucia Kings Reviews
Saint Lucia Kings were beaten by Guyana Amazon Warriors in their most recent match by the margin of 17 runs where they lost the toss and were asked to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was good in the previous match. They leaked 151 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Wahab Riaz was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against 16 runs. Javor Royal also picked two wickets while he was charged for 17 runs in his three overs bowled out. Obed McCoy and Roston Chase picked one wicket each while Samit Patel and Kesrick Williams were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket.
Head to Head Matches
Saint Lucia Kings had faced Jamaica Tallawahs in 16 matches where they had won 6 while JTS had won 10 matches.
According to our CPL Prediction, Jamaica Tallawahs is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Jamaica Tallawahs a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Jamaica Tallawahs had won the previous match and they will be confident
Both teams have struggled with their bowling unit in this tournament
The bowling department of Jamaica Tallawahs is in good form
Saint Lucia Kings has some best all-rounders in the squad
The batting order of Jamaica Tallawahs is strong and in good form
Jamaica Tallawahs is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Jamaica Tallawahs have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Jamaica Tallawahs have a 52% chance to win this match Saint Lucia Kings has a 48% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play a key role in the result of each and every match of the Caribbean Premier T20 League as we had observed in the previous seasons. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as there is some rain expected and can make the batting a bit difficult.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The 24th Match of the Caribbean Premier League is going to be played at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 185 is going to be tough to chase.
The weather forecast for St Kitts is not good for this cricket match. There is a lot of rain in the region and it is possible that we may not watch the full match. As rain is expected, Duckworth Lewis might come into the picture.
Dream 11 Predictions
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Saint Lucia Kings vs Jamaica Tallawahs 24th Match match CPL 2021. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of Caribbean Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Details
Date: Friday, 10th September 2021
Time: 11:00 PM GMT / 07:00 PM LOCAL / 05:00 AM IST (BD)
Stadium: Warner Park
Location: Basseterre, St Kitts, West Indies
Capacity: 8,000 (10,000 incl temporary seating)
Ends: Pavillion End, Lozack Road End
Time Zone: UTC -04:00
Home to: Leeward Islands
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 10
Matches won batting first: 2
Matches won bowling first: 6
Average 1st Inns scores: 119
Average 2nd Inns scores: 93
Highest total recorded: 182/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs WI
Lowest total recorded: 45/10 (11.5 Ov) by WI vs ENG
Highest score chased: 147/3 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs AFG
Lowest score defended: 112/3 (15 Ov) by WI vs AFG
Saint Lucia Kings Squad
Rahkeem Cornwall, Mark Deyal, Javelle Glenn, Kadeem Alleyne, Alzarri Joseph, Andre Fletcher (wk), Faf du Plessis (c), Keron Cottoy, Roston Chase, Samit Patel, Tim David, Keemo Paul, Wahab Riaz, Obed McCoy, Jeavor Royal, Kesrick Williams.
Jamaica Tallawahs Squad
Fidel Edwards, Chadwick Walton, Imran Khan, Qais Ahmad, Joshua James, Ryan Persaud, Abhijai Mansingh, Jason Mohammed, Kennar Lewis (wk), Kirk McKenzie, Haider Ali, Shamarh Brooks, Rovman Powell (c), Carlos Brathwaite, Andre Russell, Imad Wasim, Migael Pretorius, Chris Green, Veerasammy Permaul.