The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of T10 cricket. The 14th Match of Spice Isle T10 League 2021 is scheduled to play between Ginger Generals and Saffron Strikers on Friday, 4th June 2021 at National Cricket Stadium, St George’s, Grenada, St George’s. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of Spice Isle T10 League free.
Saffron Strikers Previews
Saffron Strikers had performed average in this tournament. They had played four matches with two wins to their name. They had lost two matches and are holding the second position on the points table. They had lost their most recent match against Bay Leaf Blasters by a handsome margin of seven wickets. The performance of their batting order was good in the previous match. They scored a total of 119 runs in their inning of 10 overs. Lendon Lawrence was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 64 runs. He faced 31 deliveries and smashed six boundaries and five huge sixes. Mickel Joseph was the other batsman who put some runs on the board.
Mickel Joseph scored 30 runs on 16 balls with the help of three sixes and one boundary. Saffron Strikers lost the previous match due to the worst-performing by their bowling unit. They failed to defend the target of 120 runs and leaked this target in just 8.3 overs. Sherman Lewis, Mickel Joseph, and Alex Moses picked one wicket each while Laurie Williams, Ryan John, and John Olive were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket. Sherman Lewis was the worst performer who leaked 35 runs in just two overs bowled out.
Ginger Generals Previews
Ginger Generals is the other team who had performed average in this season of the Spice Isle T10 League. They had played four matches with two wins to their name. They had lost two matches and are holding the 3rd position on the points table. They were beaten by Cinnamon Pacers in their most recent match by the margin of seven wickets. The performance of their batting order was good in that match. They scored 96 runs in their inning of 10 overs. Anil Matthew was the highest run-scorer from their side with 19 runs to his name.
Keone George scored 16 runs while Larry Edwards could manage to score 14 runs. The bowling department of Ginger Generals almost failed to give the best performance in the previous match. They failed to defend the target of 97 runs and leaked this target in 9 overs. Larry Edwards was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked two wickets while Nelon Pascal had one wicket to his name. Redhead Nicklaus, Mc Donald Daniel, Charles Reynold, and Fraser Michael were the bowlers who were wicket-less.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Ginger Generals is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Ginger Generals a favorite team to win this match.
Ginger Generals had performed well in this tournament so far
The bowling unit of Ginger Generals is in superb form
The batting order of Ginger Generals also looks good at least on papers
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Saffron Strikers is a strong team. Their bowling and batting unit looks good at least on paper, so the winning chances of today match for Saffron Strikers have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.
Saffron Strikers have a 52% chance to win this match Ginger Generals has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is playing a key role in the decision of all matches of Spice Isle T10. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to field first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 14th Match of Spice Isle T10 season 2021 is scheduled to be held at National Cricket Stadium, St George’s, Grenada, St George’s. Fewer matches had been played here. A score near about 110 can be difficult for the chasing team.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in St George’s is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day but we may have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Saffron Strikers vs Ginger Generals, 14th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Saffron Strikers vs Ginger Generals, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Friday, 4th June 2021
Time: 02:30 PM GMT, 09:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: National Cricket Stadium
Location: St George’s, Grenada, West Indies
Known as: Queen’s Park (New)
Ends: River End, D’arbeau End
Time Zone: UTC -04:00
Home to: Windward Islands
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 1
Matches won batting first: 1
Average 1st Inns scores: 208
Average 2nd Inns scores: 204
Highest total recorded: 208/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs WI
Lowest score defended: 208/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs WI
Ginger Generals Squad
Anil Matthew, Daniel McDonald, Jaheim Brathwaite, Keone George, Larry Edward, Michael Fraser, Nelon Pascal, Nicklaus Redhead, Randol Garcia, Reynold Charles, Roland Cato, Sheon Andrew, Sunil Narine.
Saffron Strikers Squad
Jelani George, Jenson Phillip, John Olive, Kem Charles, Kendel George, Laurie Williams, Lendon Lawrence, Mickel Joseph, Nickozi St Hillaire, Ray Charles, Ryan John, Samora Fraser, Sherman Lewis, Alex Moses.