Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, IPL T20, 52nd Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On October 6, 2021
The 52nd Match of the 2021 Indian Premier League is scheduled to play RCB vs SRH on Tuesday, 6th October 2021 at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
Royal Challengers Bangalore ( RCB ) Reviews
Royal Challengers Bangalore has beaten Punjab Kings in their previous match with a margin of just six runs. The performance of their batting order was good. They scored 164 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Glenn Maxwell was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 57 runs on just 33 deliveries with the help of three boundaries and four huge sixes. Devdutt Padikkal also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He scored 40 runs while he faced 38 balls and smashed four boundaries and two huge sixes during his inning. Virat Kohli scored 25 runs while AB de Villiers could manage to score 23 runs.
Sunrisers Hyderabad ( SRH ) Reviews
Sunrisers Hyderabad was beaten by Kolkata Knight Riders in their most recent match by the margin of six wickets. The batting order of this team had totally failed to give the best performance in this season of IPL and we also observed this in the previous match where they could manage to score just 115 runs in their 20 overs inning. Kane Williamson was the highest run-scorer from their side with 26 runs to his name. Abdul Samad scored 25 runs while Priyam Garg had 21 runs to his name.
RCB vs SRH Head to Head
Royal Challengers Bangalore had played 18 matches against Sunrisers Hyderabad where Royal Challengers Bangalore had won 8 matches while Sunrisers Hyderabad had won 10 matches.
Royal Challengers Bangalore is a strong and well-balanced team and has a strong batting and bowling department which is in good form. The batting and bowling squad of this team is much stronger at least on papers. According to today’s prediction, Royal Challengers Bangalore is the favorite team that will win this match. There are many factors that make Royal Challengers Bangalore a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Sunrisers Hyderabad is the worst performing team of this tournament right now
The batting order of Royal Challengers Bangalore is in good form
The batting order of Royal Challengers Bangalore is better than Sunrisers Hyderabad
Royal Challengers Bangalore have a strong bowling unit
Royal Challengers Bangalore is overall a strong team than Sunrisers Hyderabad. They have the best players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of t20 format is the part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Sunrisers Hyderabad have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Royal Challengers Bangalore have a 60% chance to win this match Sunrisers Hyderabad has a 40% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous editions. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The 52nd Match of IPL T20, 2021 is going to be held at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. We had seen a total score of near about 220 runs in the most recent three matches played here. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen for the good cricketing shorts but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 180 plus seems to be a par score.
The weather forecast of Abu Dhabi is almost good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
RCB vs SRH Fantasy Tips
WICKETKEEPER: W Saha BATSMEN: Jason Roy AB de Villiers (VC) D Padikkal Abdul Samad ALL-ROUNDERS: Glenn Maxwell (C) Jason Holder BOWLERS: Rashid Khan U Malik Y Chahal Harshal Patel
Date: Wednesday, 6th October
Time: 08:00 PM BD.
Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Ends: North End, Pavilion End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 47
Matches won batting first: 22
Matches won bowling first: 25
Average 1st Inns scores: 140
Average 2nd Inns scores: 129
Highest total recorded: 225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
Lowest total recorded: 87/10 (18.3 Ov) by HK vs OMAN
Highest score chased: 166/6 (19.4 Ov) by HK vs AFG
Lowest score defended: 129/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Devdutt Padikkal, Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers, Srikar Bharat, Mohammed Azharuddin, Sachin Baby, Rajat Patidar, Daniel Christian, Glenn Maxwell, Harshal Patel, Kyle Jamieson, Pavan Deshpande, Shahbaz Ahmed, Washington Sundar, Daniel Sams, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Suyash Prabhudessai, Yuzvendra Chahal, Finn Allen, Scott Kuggeleijn.
David Warner (c), Jonny Bairstow, Kane Williamson, Manish Pandey, Priyam Garg, Shreevats Goswami, Virat Singh, Wriddhiman Saha, Abdul Samad, Abhishek Sharma, Jason Holder, Kedar Jadhav, Mohammad Nabi, Vijay Shankar, Basil Thampi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jagadeesha Suchith, Khaleel Ahmed, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Rashid Khan, Sandeep Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Siddarth Kaul, Jason Roy.