Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders, IPL T20, Eliminator Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On October 11, 2021
The Eliminator Match of the 2021 Indian Premier League is scheduled to play RCB vs KKR on Monday, 11th October 2021 at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah.
Royal Challengers Bangalore ( RCB ) Reviews
Royal Challengers Bangalore is coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Delhi Capitals in their most recent match with a handsome margin of seven wickets. The performance of their bowling unit was not impressive in that match. They leaked 164 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Mohammad Siraj was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against 25 runs. Chahal, Dan Christian, and Harshal Patel picked one wicket each while Glenn Maxwell and George Garton were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket.
Kolkata Knight Riders ( KKR ) Reviews
Kolkata Knight Riders had beaten Rajasthan Royals in their most recent match with a huge margin of 86 runs. The performance of their batting order was just outstanding. They scored a total of 171 runs in their 20 overs inning. Shubman Gill was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 56 runs on 44 deliveries with the help of four boundaries and two huge sixes. Venkatesh Iyer scored 38 runs while Rahul Tripathi scored 21 runs.
RCB vs KKR Head to Head
Royal Challengers Bangalore had played 29 matches against Kolkata Knight Riders where Royal Challengers Bangalore had won 13 matches while Kolkata Knight Riders had won 16 matches.
Royal Challengers Bangalore is a strong and well-balanced team and has a strong batting and bowling department which is in good form. The batting and bowling squad of this team is much stronger at least on papers. According to today’s prediction, Royal Challengers Bangalore is the favorite team that will win this match. There are many factors that make Royal Challengers Bangalore a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Royal Challengers Bangalore is overall a strong team of this tournament
The batting order of Royal Challengers Bangalore is in superb form
The batting order of Kolkata Knight Riders is also strong
The bowling unit of Royal Challengers Bangalore is better than Kolkata Knight Riders
Royal Challengers Bangalore is overall a strong team than Kolkata Knight Riders. They have the best players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Royal Challengers Bangalore have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Royal Challengers Bangalore have a 52% chance to win this match Kolkata Knight Riders have a 48% chance to win this match
T20 as we had observed in the previous editions. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The Eliminator of IPL T20, 2021 is going to be held at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. We had seen a total score of near about 220 runs in the most recent three matches played here. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen for the good cricketing shorts but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 170 plus seems to be a par score.
The weather forecast of Sharjah is almost good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
RCB vs KKR Fantasy Tips
Denish Karthik BATSMEN:
Rahul Tripathi (VC)
D Padikkal ALL-ROUNDERS:
Glenn Maxwell (C)
V Iyer BOWLERS:
Date: Monday, 11th October 2021 Time: 08:00 PM BD.
Stadium: Sharjah Cricket Stadium
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Ends: Pavilion End, Sharjah Club End
Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Scoring Pattern in T20I
Total matches: 13
Matches won batting first: 9
Matches won bowling first: 4
Average 1st Inns scores: 149
Average 2nd Inns scores: 131
Highest total recorded: 215/6 (20 Ov) by AFG vs ZIM
Lowest total recorded: 90/10 (19.1 Ov) by AFG vs NED
Highest score chased: 140/3 (17.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
Lowest score defended: 154/8 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Virat Kohli (c), Devdutt Padikkal, Srikar Bharat (wk), Daniel Christian, Glenn Maxwell, AB de Villiers, Shahbaz Ahmed, Harshal Patel, George Garton, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal, Dushmantha Chameera, Sachin Baby, Kyle Jamieson, Tim David, Wanindu Hasaranga, Navdeep Saini, Rajat Patidar, Mohammed Azharuddin, Suyash Prabhudessai, Akash Deep, Pavan Deshpande.
Eoin Morgan (c), Dinesh Karthik (wk), Shakib Al Hasan, Sunil Narine, Lockie Ferguson, Shivam Mavi, Varun Chakravarthy, Harbhajan Singh, Tim Southee, Andre Russell, Ben Cutting, Karun Nair, Pawan Negi, Kuldeep Yadav, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Sheldon Jackson, Sandeep Warrier, Prasidh Krishna, Rinku Singh, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Vaibhav Arora, Tim Seifert, Shubman Gill, Venkatesh Iyer, Nitish Rana, Rahul Tripathi.