Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, IPL T20 2020, 33rd Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On Oct 17, 2020
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the IPL T20. The 33rd Match of Dream11 IPL T20 is scheduled to play between Rajasthan Royals and Royal Challengers Bangalore on Saturday, 17th October 2020 at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of IPL T20 free.
Rajasthan Royals Reviews
Rajasthan Royals won a couple of opening matches but soon they lost the momentum and lost some matches continuously. They had played a total of eight matches with three wins to their name. They had lost five matches and are laying at the second position from the bottom of the points table. They won beaten by Delhi Capitals in their most recent match with a handsome margin of 13 runs. They lost the toss and were asked to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was good in the previous match. They restricted the strong batting order of DC to 161 runs in their inning of 20 overs. They used six bowlers and almost all bowlers from their side performed well. Jofra Archer was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out while he leaked just 19 runs. Jaydev Unadkat also picked wickets but he leaked plenty of runs. He picked two wickets in his three overs bowled out while he was charged for 32 runs. Kartik Tyagi and Shreyas Gopal picked one wicket each in the previous match while Ben Stokes and Rahul Tewatia were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match. Ben Stokes leaked 22 runs in two overs while Rahul Tewatia leaked 23 runs in three overs.
Rajasthan Royals lost the previous match due to the worst performance by the batting order. They failed to chase the target of 162 runs and could manage to score just 148 runs in their 20 overs inning. They had a good opening start of 37 runs but failed to continue the momentum. The opening batsman, Ben Stokes was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 41(35) runs and smashed six boundaries. Robin Uthappa was the other batsman from their side who put some runs on the board. He scored 32(27) runs with the help of three boundaries and one six. Sanju Samson scored 25(18) and smashed two huge sixes. Rahul Tewatia remained not out after scoring 14(18) runs. Jofra Archer, Riyan Parag, and the skipper, Steven Smith could manage to score just one run each while Shreyas Gopal had six runs to his name.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Reviews
Royal Challengers Bangalore had performed well in this season of Dream11 IPL T20 overall. They had played eight matches so far with five wins to their name. They had lost three matches and are holding the 3rd position on the points table of IPL 2020. They lost their most recent match against Kings XI Punjab by a massive margin of eight wickets. They won the toss and decided to bat first. The performance of their batting order was good in that match. They scored a total of 171 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Almost all batsmen from their side put some runs on the board. The skipper, Virat Kohli had an outstanding performance with the bat. He scored 48(39) runs with the help of three boundaries. Chris Morris smashed the inning of 25(8) and smashed one boundary and three huge sixes. Shivam Dube was the other batsman from their side who put some runs on the board. He scored 23(19) with the help of two sixes. Aaron Finch scored 20 runs while Devdutt Padikkal had 18 runs to his name. AB de Villiers could manage to score just two runs while Isuru Udana remained not out after scoring 10 runs.
Royal Challengers Bangalore could win the previous match easily but they lost and the reason for that was their poor bowling performance. They failed to defend the target of 172 runs and were charged for the target on the last ball of their 20th over. Yuzvendra Chahal was the only bowler from their side who picked wickets in the previous match. He had one wicket to his name in his three overs bowled out against 35 runs. No other bowler from their side could manage to pick any wicket in the previous match against KXIP. Navdeep Saini was the most economical bowler from their side who leaked 21 runs in his four overs bowled out. Navdeep Saini, Chris Morris, Isuru Udana, Mohammed Siraj, and Washington Sundar were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket. Chris Morris was charged for 22 runs in four overs while Mohammed Siraj leaked 44 runs in three overs. Washington Sundar was charged for 38(4) while Isuru Udana leaked 14(2) runs.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Royal Challengers Bangalore is overall a strong team as compared to the Rajasthan Royals at least on papers and also had performed well in this tournament so far. According to our IPL Prediction, Royal Challengers Bangalore is the favorite team that will win this match. There are many factors that make Royal Challengers Bangalore a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Royal Challengers Bangalore had performed well in this season of IPL T20
The top batting order of Royal Challengers Bangalore is in superb form
Rajasthan Royals have depth in the batting and bowling
The bowling unit of Royal Challengers Bangalore is also strong and performing well
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Royal Challengers Bangalore is full of experienced and young players in the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of the t20 format is the part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Royal Challengers Bangalore have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Royal Challengers Bangalore have 51% chances to win this match Rajasthan Royals has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of the Indian Premier League as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 33rd Match match of the Indian Premier League is going to be held at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 175 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Abu Dhabi is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 33rd Match IPL 2020. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had leaned from previous seasons of Indian Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
RR vs RCB DREAM11 LINEUP
WICKET-KEEPER: Jos Buttler (VC) AB de Villiers (C) BATSMEN: Virat Kohli Devdutt Padikkal Steve Smith ALL-ROUNDERS: Rahul Tewatia Washington Sundar Chris Morris BOWLERS: Jofra Archer Shreyas Gopal Kartik Tyagi
Full Match Info
Date: Saturday, 17th October 2020
Time: 10:00 AM GMT / 02:00 PM LOCAL / 03:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Known as: Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium
Ends: Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Curator: Tony Hemming
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 61
Matches won batting first: 34
Matches won bowling first: 26
Average 1st Inns scores: 144
Average 2nd Inns scores: 122
Highest total recorded: 211/6 (20 Ov) by IRE vs SCO
Lowest total recorded: 71/10 (13.2 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
Highest score chased: 183/5 (19.4 Ov) by AFG vs UAE
Lowest score defended: 134/7 (20 Ov) by OMAN vs HK
Rajasthan Royals Squad
Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler (wk), Steven Smith (c), Sanju Samson, Robin Uthappa, Riyan Parag, Rahul Tewatia, Jofra Archer, Shreyas Gopal, Jaydev Unadkat, Kartik Tyagi, David Miller, Aniruddha Joshi, Manan Vohra, Ankit Rajpoot, Tom Curran, Shashank Singh, Oshane Thomas, Mayank Markande, Anuj Rawat, Akash Singh, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Mahipal Lomror, Andrew Tye, Varun Aaron.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Squad
Devdutt Padikkal, Aaron Finch, Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers (wk), Washington Sundar, Shivam Dube, Chris Morris, Isuru Udana, Navdeep Saini, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Dale Steyn, Umesh Yadav, Moeen Ali, Pawan Negi, Josh Philippe, Parthiv Patel, Adam Zampa, Pavan Deshpande, Shahbaz Ahmed.