The 51st Match of the 2021 Indian Premier League is scheduled to play RR vs MI on Monday, 5th October 2021 at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah.
Rajasthan Royals ( RR ) Reviews
Rajasthan Royals had a convincingly over the Chennai Super Kings in their most recent match. The bowling unit of this team failed to give the best performance and they leaked 189 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Rahul Tewatia was the only successful bowler from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out while he leaked plenty of runs. He was charged for 39 runs in his four overs bowled out. Chetan Sakariya picked one wicket in his four overs bowled out against 31 runs. Akash Singh, Mustafizur Rahman, Markande, and Glenn Phillips were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket.
Mumbai Indians ( MI ) Reviews
Mumbai Indians had faced a heavy defeat against Delhi Capitals in their previous match by the margin of four wickets. The batting order of this team once again failed to put a big total on the board. They could manage to score 129 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Suryakumar Yadav was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 33 runs on 26 deliveries. He smashed two boundaries and the same huge sixes during his inning. de Kock scored 19 runs while Hardik Pandya and 17 runs to his name.
RR vs MI Head to Head
Rajasthan Royals had played 25 matches against Mumbai Indians where Rajasthan Royals had won 12 matches while Mumbai Indians had won 13 matches.
There is no doubt that Rajasthan Royals is a strong and well-balanced team and has a strong batting and bowling department which is in good form. The batting and bowling squad of this team is much stronger at least on papers. According to today’s prediction, Rajasthan Royals is the favorite team that will win this match. There are many factors that make Rajasthan Royals a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Mumbai Indians have a better bowling unit than RR
The batting order of Rajasthan Royals is in good form
The batting order of Rajasthan Royals is better than Mumbai Indians
Rajasthan Royals have a bowling unit that is in good form
Rajasthan Royals is overall a strong team than Mumbai Indians. They have the best players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Mumbai Indians have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Rajasthan Royals have a 56% chance to win this match Mumbai Indians has a 44% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous editions. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The 51st Match of IPL T20, 2021 is going to be held at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. We had seen a total score of near about 220 runs in the most recent three matches played here. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen for the good cricketing shorts but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 180 plus seems to be a par score.
The weather forecast of Sharjah is almost good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
RR vs MI Fantasy Tips
WICKETKEEPER: Sanju Samson BATSMEN: Evin Lewis (C) Rohit Sharma S Yadav Y Jaiswal ALL-ROUNDERS: Kieron Pollard Krunal Pandya BOWLERS: Mustafizur Rahman N Coulter-Nile R Chahar Jasprit Bumrah (VC)
Date: Tuesday, 5th October Time: 08:00 PM BD
Stadium: Sharjah Cricket Stadium
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Ends: Pavilion End, Sharjah Club End
Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 13
Matches won batting first: 9
Matches won bowling first: 4
Average 1st Inns scores: 149
Average 2nd Inns scores: 131
Highest total recorded: 215/6 (20 Ov) by AFG vs ZIM
Lowest total recorded: 90/10 (19.1 Ov) by AFG vs NED
Highest score chased: 140/3 (17.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
Lowest score defended: 154/8 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK