The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of T10 cricket. The 86th Match of European Cricket Series ECS Cyprus Series 2020 is scheduled to play between Amdocs CC and Punjab Lions CC on Thursday, 23rd of July, 2020 at Ypsonas Cricket Ground, Limassol. ECS T10 Cyprus Series. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of ECS free.
Amdocs CC Previews
Amdocs CC had almost failed to give their best performance in this season of the European Cricket Series ECS T10 Cyprus Series. They had played a total of six matches with just one win to their name. They had lost four matches while their one match was ended with no result. They are laying at the second position from the bottom of the points table of the Cyprus T10 League.
Punjab Lions CC Previews
The way how Punjab Lions Cricket Club had performed in this tournament is just outstanding. They are the top-performing team of this tournament right now. They had played six matches so far with five wins to their name. They had not lost any match while their one match was ended with no result. They are leading the points table.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Punjab Lions CC is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Punjab Lions CC a favorite team to win this match.
Punjab Lions CC is overall a well-balanced side
The bowling unit of Punjab Lions CC looks strong
The batting order of Punjab Lions CC also looks good at least on papers
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Punjab Lions CC is a strong team. Their bowling and batting unit looks good at least on paper, so the winning chances of today match for Punjab Lions CC have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Punjab Lions CC has a 60% chance to win this match Amdocs CC has 40% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is playing a key role in the decision of all matches of the European Cricket Series ECS T10 Cyprus Series. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 86th Match of European Cricket Series ECS T10 Cyprus Series season 2020 is scheduled to be held at Ypsonas Cricket Ground, Limassol. ECS T10 Cyprus Series. A batting favored pitch is expected. The score near about 110 can be difficult for the chasing team.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Limassol is not good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day but we may have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Punjab Lions CC vs Amdocs CC, 86th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Punjab Lions CC vs Amdocs CC, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Thursday, 23rd July 2020
Time: 03:30 AM GMT, 11:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Ypsonas Cricket Ground
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Ends: Airport End, Bequia End
Time Zone: UTC -04:00
Home to: West Indies, Windward Islands
Other Sport: it is home to Football