The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the IPL T20. The 21st Match of the Indian Premier League is scheduled to play between Punjab Kings and Kolkata Knight Riders on Monday, 26th April 2021 at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of IPL T20 free.
Punjab Kings Reviews
Punjab Kings had won two out of five matches played so far and are holding the 5th position on the points table. Punjab Kings finally got a good combination like a slow pitch of Chennai but now they are moving to Ahmadabad. We think they once again need to make some changes to their final playing eleven for this match. Jhye Richardson will get a chance in the playing eleven and maybe he will replace Fabian Allen as Jhye Richardson is the best choice for the conditions in Ahmadabad. Dawid Malan is waiting on the bench and he can also get a chance in this match. Moises Henriques had cemented his place in the playing team while Nicholas Pooran also had scored some runs in the most recent matches but we think that he will be dropped in this match. The bowling department of Punjab Kings is not the best but they have six bowling options to use in this match.
Moises Henriques had performed well with the new ball in the previous matches and we think he will also give this role in this match. Mohammad Shami, Arshdeep Singh, Jhye Richardson, Ravi Bishnoi, and Deepak Hooda are confirmed in the final playing eleven for this match. Ravi Bishnoi played his first match of this season of IPL and proved his selection right by picking two wickets against just 21 runs. KL Rahul had scored runs in almost all matches but he was being criticized because of his low strike rate. This is also a truth that he had played a key role in the matches that Punjab Kings had won. Chris Gayle and Mayank Aggarwal are in good form these days Deepak Hooda, Shahrukh Khan, and Moises Henriques also had been good in run-scoring in almost all matches.
Kolkata Knight Riders Reviews
Kolkata Knight Riders is a team that had the best all-rounders of the t20 format of cricket and a leader who had won the world cup but we had seen this team struggling in this edition of IPL in almost all matches they had played. The main issue with this team is that their leading players are not performing well. The opening batsman, Shubman Gill is not having a good season and had almost failed to put some runs on the board in almost all matches. Nitish Rana had a good start in his very first match but after that, his bat is also not producing runs. The skipper, Eoin Morgan is the other batsman who had failed to score runs in the previous matches. Andre Russell hit some big hits in the match against Chennai Super Kings but after that, he is the other batsman who had failed to score runs. We had seen any match-winning performance by the batting order of Kolkata Knight Riders.
Just one win in five matches had put Kolkata Knight Riders on the bottom of the points table the key reason is the bad batting and also bowling performances. They added Sunil Narine to the playing eleven teams but this did not change their fate. His bowling had been average but his batting is still a big issue. Shivam Mavi had been given a chance in only one match and he played well. We think that he should bring up in the final playing eleven teams. Varun Chakravarthy is the only bowler from their side who had been consistent in a good performance but this is not just good and other bowlers also have to play a key role with Varun Chakravarthy. Pat Cummins is the other bowler who had been good while Prasiddh Krishna had failed to pick an early wicket and also had leaked runs. We think he should replace with a good bowler.
PBKS vs KKR Head to Head Matches
Punjab Kings had played 27 matches against Kolkata Knight Riders where Punjab Kings had won 9 matches while Kolkata Knight Riders had won 18 matches overall.
Performance of the Both Teams in Recent Five Matches
Punjab Kings had won two out of five most recent matches played while Kolkata Knight Riders had won just one out of five recently played matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Kolkata Knight Riders is a strong and better-balanced team and has a strong batting and bowling department. The batting and bowling squad of this team is much stronger at least on papers. According to our match prediction, Kolkata Knight Riders is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Kolkata Knight Riders a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Kolkata Knight Riders is a team that can give supervise anytime
Kolkata Knight Riders is overall a strong team as compared to Punjab Kings
Kolkata Knight Riders have a better batting lineup unit
Punjab Kings have more strength in their batting lineup
Kolkata Knight Riders are strong when it comes to power-hitting
Punjab Kings have depth in the batting and bowling
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Kolkata Knight Riders is overall a strong team than Punjab Kings. They have the best players in the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of t20 format is the part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Kolkata Knight Riders have been increased. The equation of who will win today cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Kolkata Knight Riders have 52% chances to win this match Punjab Kings has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous editions. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 21st Match of IPL T20, 2021 is going to be held at the Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen for the good cricketing shorts but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast of Ahmedabad is almost good this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Punjab Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders 21st Match IPL 2021. After checking the latest player’s availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of Indian Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
PBKS vs KKR DREAM11 LINEUP
WICKETKEEPER: N Pooran D Karthik L Rahul (c) BATSMEN: M Aggarwal C Gayle (VC) R Tripathi ALL-ROUNDERS: A Russell D Hooda BOWLERS: R Bishnoi S Mavi V Chakravarthy
Full Match Info
Date: Monday, 26th April 2021
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 07:30 PM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Narendra Modi Stadium
Location: Ahmedabad, India
Known as: Motera Gujarat Stadium
Ends: Adani Pavilion End, GMDC End
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Home to: Gujarat
Curator: Bagira Thakur
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 6
Matches won batting first: 3
Matches won bowling first: 3
Average 1st Inns scores: 174
Average 2nd Inns scores: 166
Highest score chased: 166/3 (17.5 Ov) by IND vs ENG
Highest total recorded: 224/2 (20 Ov) by IND vs ENG
Lowest score defended: 185/8 (20 Ov) by IND vs ENG
Punjab Kings Squad
KL Rahul (c & wk), Mayank Agarwal, Chris Gayle, Nicholas Pooran, Deepak Hooda, Moises Henriques, Shahrukh Khan, Fabian Allen, Mohammed Shami, Ravi Bishnoi, Arshdeep Singh, Murugan Ashwin, Mandeep Singh, Chris Jordan, Dawid Malan, Jalaj Saxena, Sarfaraz Khan, Saurabh Kumar, Jhye Richardson, Ishan Porel, Riley Meredith, Utkarsh Singh, Darshan Nalkande, Prabhsimran Singh, Harpreet Brar.
Kolkata Knight Riders Squad
Nitish Rana, Shubman Gill, Rahul Tripathi, Eoin Morgan (c), Dinesh Karthik (wk), Sunil Narine, Andre Russell, Pat Cummins, Varun Chakravarthy, Shivam Mavi, Prasidh Krishna, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Harbhajan Singh, Shakib Al Hasan, Ben Cutting, Karun Nair, Pawan Negi, Kuldeep Yadav, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Sheldon Jackson, Sandeep Warrier, Tim Seifert, Lockie Ferguson, Rinku Singh, Venkatesh Iyer, Vaibhav Arora.