Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Perth Scorchers Women vs Melbourne Stars Women, WBBL T20, 51st Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On November 20, 2021
The 51st Match of the Women’s Big Bash League(WBBL) T20 2021 is scheduled to play Perth Scorchers Women vs Melbourne Stars Women on Saturday, 20th November 2021 at Adelaide Oval, Adelaide.
Perth Scorchers Women ( PSW ) Reviews
Perth Scorchers Women had beaten Hobart Hurricanes Women in their previous match with a margin of five wickets. The way how their bowling unit performed in that match was just outstanding. They leaked just 96 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Marizanne Kapp was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked four wickets in her four overs bowled out against 10 runs. Lilly Mills picked three wickets while S Devine picked two wickets in her three overs bowled out against 15 runs.
Melbourne Stars Women ( MSW ) Reviews
Melbourne Stars Women had lost their previous match against the same team, Perth Scorchers Women by a huge margin of 10 wickets. The batting order of this team totally failed to put some big runs on the board. They could manage to score 97 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Kim Garth was the highest run-scorer from their side with 31 runs to her name. She faced 31 balls and smashed five boundaries during her inning.
PSW vs MSW Head to Head
Total Matches: 14
Melbourne Stars Women Won: 8
Perth Scorchers Women Won: 6
Melbourne Stars Women is a strong team but they had failed to perform well in this tournament. They are a strong team as compared to the Perth Scorchers Women at least on papers and also had much experience. According to our WBBL T20 Prediction, Melbourne Stars Women is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Melbourne Stars Women a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under.
Melbourne Stars Women had failed to perform well so far
Perth Scorchers Women have a better bowling attack
The bowling and batting order of Melbourne Stars Women is strong
Perth Scorchers Women have depth in the batting and bowling
Perth Scorchers Women is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Perth Scorchers Women have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Melbourne Stars Women have a 60% chance to win this match Perth Scorchers Women has a 40% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of WBBL T20. According to our toss prediction, the team that will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in most matches of WBBL.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The 51st Match of Women’s Big Bash League is going to be held at the Adelaide Oval, Adelaide. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 160 is going to be tough to chase.
The weather forecast of Adelaide is not good for this cricket match. There are some chances of rain in the region but we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
PSW vs MSW Fantasy Tips
Wicket-Keeper: Beth Mooney (c) Batsmen: Elyse Villani, Maia Bouchier, Chloe Piparo All Rounder: Sophie Devine (vc), Kim Garth, Heather Graham Bowler: Alana King, Tess Flintoff, Lilly Mills, Lisa Griffith
Date: Saturday, 20th November 2021
Time: 11:15 PM GMT (Nov 19) / 09:45 AM LOCAL / 04:45 AM BD
Stadium: Adelaide Oval
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Capacity: 53,583 (including standing room)
Known as: The Adelaide Oval
Dimensions: 190.2m long, 126.2m wide
Ends: City End, Cathedral End
Time Zone: UTC +10:30
Home to: South Australia and Adelaide Strikers
Other Sports: it is home to Australian Rules Football (since 1877), Rugby League (1997-1998) as well as archery, athletics, baseball, cycling, American football, highland games, hockey, lacrosse, lawn tennis, rugby union, quoits, and soccer)
Curator: Damien Hough
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 5
Matches won batting first: 3
Matches won bowling first: 2
Average 1st Inns scores: 181
Average 2nd Inns scores: 139
Highest total recorded: 233/2 (20 Ov) by AUS vs SL
Lowest total recorded: 146/10 (18 Ov) by SL vs AUS
Highest score chased: 158/9 (20 Ov) by ENG vs AUS
Lowest score defended: 188/3 (20 Ov) by IND vs AUS
Perth Scorchers Women Squad
Samantha Betts, Lisa Griffith, Ashley Day, Amy Louise Edgar, Sophie Devine (c), Beth Mooney (wk), Chamari Athapaththu, Mathilda Carmichael, Piepa Cleary, Heather Graham, Marizanne Kapp, Alana King, Lilly Mills, Taneale Peschel, Chloe Piparo.
Melbourne Stars Women Squad
Elyse Villani, Meg Lanning(c), Anna Lanning, Annabel Sutherland, Maia Bouchier, Kim Garth, Erin Osborne, Linsey Smith, Nicole Faltum(w), Tess Flintoff, Sophie Day, Rhys McKenna, Georgia Gall, Maddy Darke, Lucy Cripps.